Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rather than dropping nearly £200 on a Cricuit machine because Becky next door has one, why not put it towards some furniture or buy some new furniture for that living room? Once again copying her friends but can’t afford something that is quite the same. God forbid she could have bought something from IKEA for that money or from one of these furniture warehouses selling seconds or even second hand. There are so many options that are not Kallax.

Her IKEA vlog made me laugh, as if having a table in the kitchen/diner is such a novel idea.

Nice to see her reading here, getting rid of that hideous stacked up Kallax unit and that mirror is blatantly going on the wall behind that awful sofa.
Exactly! She could of bought herself an actual desk and a tv unit for the money she’s paid for that circut! Let’s be honest, she’ll use it for a week and then it’ll end up in the Kallax with all of the other tit she buys 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s bugging me saying she’s keeping al the walls white so she can touch it up! It just looks so cold and boring. Her walls must get really dirty if she’s so adamant about it, I use a flash magic sponge on my painted walls and that gets rid of any marks. But she doesn’t clean really so won’t know about them.

Reactions: 6
Her behaviour is getting more and more bizarre. She 100% reads here. She has stopped mentioning Jessica Braun and Marissa Cooper in every video. In the ikea vid she said PREVIOUSLY instead of historically and now apologises 9/10 times she yawns. Maybe she will listen to our advice to have a wash?

Reactions: 5
The yawning is still deliberate because she always laughs as soon as she's done it, it's always a Yawn-Giggle

Reactions: 3
She needs to get out of that living room and go for a walk or something. I just don’t understand how she never ‘parents’ she’s always up in her room like a teenager talking to the moon or she’s rearranging that god awful living room!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The last vlogmas eve tat her and em tried to sell was absolutely tragic and hideous. When I see people selling things like that I can only imagine people who are a bit odd/lost/strange buying that stuff as an adult. Like why would you want to buy a really uninspiring, unremarkable pin badge or t shirt saying 'vlogmas eve' that relates only to two women vlogging in December, unless you were a bit mental?

I just see that kind of thing the same as with kids and merch, preying on the vulnerable. I couldn't possibly do it. If it was a beautiful item with skill and artistic integrity, yes, but its just a t shirt with a very non emotive or even interesting or meaningful slogan on it.

I understand teenagers do it with merch for their idols, but I don't get adults buying it over run of the mill other adults 😂 like yes you may enjoy watching vlogmas vids but in an adult brain WHY would you ever consider needing or wanting it on a t shirt??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is her Etsy?!

It's pretty awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It's pretty awful.
thank you! Oh dear😩 how does she have 55 sales but only 3 reviews?

Reactions: 2
Exactly! She could of bought herself an actual desk and a tv unit for the money she’s paid for that circut! Let’s be honest, she’ll use it for a week and then it’ll end up in the Kallax with all of the other tit she buys 😂
Thing is she could easily get something nicer from ikea, we have have a hemenes? (I don’t know how to spell it) and it sounded like what she wanted, it’s tall enough, is neutral or you could paint it because it’s better wood, she just leads a fast fashion lifestyle, need change constantly and isn’t dealing with her emotions very well

She needs to get out of that living room and go for a walk or something. I just don’t understand how she never ‘parents’ she’s always up in her room like a teenager talking to the moon or she’s rearranging that god awful living room!
I’ve stayed in my house for over 5 years and can count on one hand how many times I’ve changed the living room about... since we’ve got a new tv it’s stayed the same for the last year - year and a half as the tv unit is long so Its just kept in the middle along the big wall in the living room as it fills the space nicely the only thing that’s getting moved this year is my sideboard for the Christmas tree but I used to rearrange our room a lot then we got a king size bed and I can’t rearrange it anymore 🥺 to be honest before we got our new bed our room had stayed the same for over a year if I feel the need to rearrange the living room I can’t but I just pull out the sofas tidy behind them and give it a good deep clean it’s the same feeling you get from rearranging but without the work 🤣

if I was moving the living room furniture around every 2 seconds like her my boyfriend would be having a serious word with me. It’s really not normal. What does lee think ?!
I get that the room isn’t very inviting or even a nice shape but she needs to make peace with it if they’re staying in that house. The furniture needs bolting down at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Before watching her, I can’t say I ever considered that anyone would be out there, spending their days just moving around furniture CONSTANTLY! Can’t she see it makes her seem manic, weird and slightly insane!?
I move plants around sometimes but mostly because they need more or less direct light - but other than that I leave the furniture alone! We have a big chimney that is our big living rooms & kitchens source of heating and I think it looks best if the 7seater L shaped sofa is situated so we’re are facing the fire, rather than any other way! Her room is a silly shape and hard to work wit IMO but they need to change out the sofas for a large corner sofa - and get a coffee table rather than that huge ugly pouffy thing staring in front of the sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting to Velvetghost / Gabriella Lindley levels of rearranging madness and that is not a good sign.

Her entire house frustration is pent up into that living room vortex /dimension probably because it is the physical embodiment of how stifled she feels in general about the entire house. I hope for her mental health she can get out of that house or find some resolve, it is sad watching her struggle.

Reactions: 9
I know its funny for outsiders to watch, but she will never be happy there as she only saw it as a stop gap to her dream home. She put it down at every opportunity since moving in and now the decision to stay isnt actually hers, she is going to get more and more unhappy. Having a couple of extra rooms in the house isnt going to make her happy, but if she cant sell it now when its a buyers market I doubt it will sell at all. The parking is such a deal breaker!

That living room has to have changed ten times since may. That is not the behaviour of a well human :(

Reactions: 5
It's genuinely worrying behaviour at this point. I'd love to know what goes through her mind when she's spent time changing the room around but then must sit down and realise she still isn't happy with it. It seems really out of control.

I can't tell if she's genuinely pleased they're buying her parents out of if she's just trying to convince herself. It's hard to know with her. As much as she's an upfront kind of person, with her feelings she seems to bottle everything up and put on an act of everything being fine. I really think she would have benefited from a fresh start in a different house.

Reactions: 4
All she needs to do is get rid of some of those bloody Kallax units and just have a declutter. Maybe she thinks she needs all that stuff in there but she doesn’t. Putting a disgusting mat on the bottom of an unused coffee table for example, just get rid Michallax!

Reactions: 6
The way she’s justified buying a new coffee machine! No kila you have money burning a hole in your pocket. Since when did she care about recycling?!

She definitely didn’t wash her hair until it had been a week since she had been to the hairdressers 😱🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.