Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her video today she says several times “So we’re planing on buying a new coffee machine when we move” - she says “when we move” 2-3 times and each time I thought but wait what- you •aren’t• moving - so what are you talking about!?
Really? Was it "we WERE planning?"

Reactions: 1
Really? Was it "we WERE planning?"
Well maybe I should go back and find the time stamp.. 🤔

I think in just hearing things or imagining - or possibly mixing up her videos, but in today’s vlog she said “one of the things we were gonna buy when we move house was a Nespresso machine” - but it sounds a lot like she says “ or if the things we are gonna buy when we move house” -
I just wondered if she was looking at her mums & dads move as “her moving - into the other part of the house 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

I think in just hearing things or imagining - or possibly mixing up her videos, but in today’s vlog she said “one of the things we were gonna buy when we move house was a Nespresso machine” - but it sounds a lot like she says “ or if the things we are gonna buy when we move house” -
I just wondered if she was looking at her mums & dads move as “her moving - into the other part of the house 😂
She’s told so many stories so she doesn’t have to talk about the situation with her parents that even she doesn’t know what she is doing any more. But yes she has said in the past ‘when we move into the rest of the house’🙈.

I've often wondered this too! Did your brother miss any payments on it? I had some debt from my mid 20s and it wasn't very much but it really harmed my credit score. Its only now starting to improve and I'm 35! I've no idea how she got a huge mortgage in her own name only with a part time job and says she had debts AND someone taking out credit in her name multiple times. Her youtube earnings couldn't be that much. It's an odd one.
I actually wonder this too but I think maybe her parents gifted her a fairly hefty sum from the sale of their house to put down as a deposit on this house sale. A bigger deposit like that could mean a tiny mortgage which could be attainable on her salary. Her parents could have had this underwritten in all the paperwork to ensure they somehow get it back if the house is sold and they move out?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just having debt isn't really a hindrance to getting a mortgage, but having bad credit is. It's the person who keeps stealing her identity which I think would be the biggest hurdle, but as long as you can get the bad-debt off your credit file then it's fine.
I do wonder how she got the total mortgage just in her name though.
I reckon it’s because her parents put up the deposit of 25%

Reactions: 4
Just watched her boots haul and she’s really not a good advocate for make up at all. She always looks haggard / knackered and the makeup looks terrible! Who films a haul after wearing makeup for 8 hours and doesn’t even touch up or brush their hair 🙈

I have the l’oréal water skin however I would not buy it from her recommendation if it looks how she does 😐

Reactions: 6
I dont understand how her you tube banner says old school beauty videos. All she does are hauls and shop videos?

Why is she trying to put that massive TV on the wall on her own? I’m all for female empowerment but my god woman!

Reactions: 8
Her going on about some company not being happy with the ad she did for them. She was probably looking greasy and in a stained sweatshirt and they were just like.. Nope you're not getting paid for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we just discuss that she is wearing one of lees jumpers because hers are all in the wash? I had to rewind it as I just couldnt believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched her boots haul and she’s really not a good advocate for make up at all. She always looks haggard / knackered and the makeup looks terrible! Who films a haul after wearing makeup for 8 hours and doesn’t even touch up or brush their hair 🙈

I have the l’oréal water skin however I would not buy it from her recommendation if it looks how she does 😐
I know exactly what you mean! She claims to be a “skincare junkie” but her skin is always terrible. She has absolutely no clue what’s she’s talking about and she really needs to stop using things as a mask that’s not a mask.
Just because it stings a bit and she likes it...have you looked in the mirror lately Khila?
I also agree that her makeup looks terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she obsessed with skin care tingling and burning? Does she not feel anything? Is that why she needs to feel this? She is ruining her skin, I wish she’d pay for a proper facial and a hair wash!!! Like if you can just get someone else to do it!!

Reactions: 6
She is obsessed with the idea of stripping away all the dead skin and thinks she'll be left with smooth and young looking skin. Wrong! All the masks she uses, toners, exfoliators, acids... What she doesn't realise is that she's using acids way too often and for too long that she's also stopping her skin being able to renew with fresh new cells. They don't have a chance to. Hence she's now looking 10 years older than she is.

Her pigmentation and age spots are also caused by skin sensitisation from the acids. Leaving that soap and glory peaches and clean on as a mask when it's a quite potent face wash is a terrible terrible idea and I hate how she keeps telling her viewers about it.

Reactions: 10
She is obsessed with the idea of stripping away all the dead skin and thinks she'll be left with smooth and young looking skin. Wrong! All the masks she uses, toners, exfoliators, acids... What she doesn't realise is that she's using acids way too often and for too long that she's also stopping her skin being able to renew with fresh new cells. They don't have a chance to. Hence she's now looking 10 years older than she is.

Her pigmentation and age spots are also caused by skin sensitisation from the acids. Leaving that soap and glory peaches and clean on as a mask when it's a quite potent face wash is a terrible terrible idea and I hate how she keeps telling her viewers about it.
👏👏👏

When she did the close up of her ten hour make up and said I think it looks good? Not one person watching will think it did. Even the mikallax adoring moon worshippers!

Can we just discuss that she is wearing one of lees jumpers because hers are all in the wash? I had to rewind it as I just couldnt believe it
Wait - she actually said this??
So she hasn’t washed for weeks then?

One of her old vlogs from 4 years ago just auto played and I had to pause it to say - she’s saying “Just finished watching Vampire diaries again” - and then she yawns and says she’s so tired”

LITERALLY living the same life 4 years on.
And she even says she’s spent the day doing mountain of washing she had!! 😳🙄

5E26659E-1571-4413-970A-43F2D36515F0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really understand the Vampire Diaries thing. It was the most ridiculous show once they got onto Moonstones, Originals, witches, magic twins, and the frigging "humanity switch". I didn't even finish the final season.

Reactions: 3

Exactly! The fact she’s recommending this crap is worrying... saying she likes that it makes her skin red?!

She needs to watch some Hyram or James Welsh ASAP (or any other skincare channel with serious, ingredient led recommendations, please!!) before she’s wrecks her skin for good, if she hasn’t already

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.