Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Today’s episode of Mikallax Bingo

Greasy hair - check
Grey jumper - check
Yawning - check
back hurts - check
Manny and his boggle eye - check
Furniture moving - check
Mentioning ‘below deck’ - check
Hello fresh - check
Passive aggression- check

• Haha
Reactions: 23

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Her hair is a dirty disgusting mess. She should be ashamed to post anything online with looking so filthy. Lazy cow.
How can she do a school run / shop looking like that. She looks like a rundown homeless women.
She must have a mental problem...bipolar and borderline personality disorder?
So distracted, unrealistic goals, pressured speech, hyper, manic and spendthrift- probably has major financial debt . Some lithium would help her.
She is passive aggressive....does not respond nicely to any constructive criticism. Must be a nightmare to live with. Her parents have suffered enough with her daily drama.
Excellent mental health shaming there, well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has already been said but in her Bath and Bodyworks haul when she talks about wanting to get some thanksgiving decorations from Target?!!! Does she forget she’s from fucking Donny?!?

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She’s so excited for vlogmas? She always does this. This year was going to be exciting, September was going to be so exciting because of the moon and the kids going back to school, next year is going to be exciting and December is going to be exciting.

we have already watched vlogmas every month she has posted daily vids. Same sh!t same sweater.

We will have

Talk about coffee / moka pot daily
Talk about the Christmas tree daily
Talking about hello fresh daily
Talking about mannys ginger biscuit daily
Talking about how she had no curtains for 4 yrs daily
Talking about vampire diaries, below deck, selling sunset daily
Talking about her her new dining table daily
Talking about parents leaving daily
Talking about her filthy hair daily
Moving living room furniture daily
Complaining about being tired daily
Complaining about her back daily
Eating Taco Bell daily
Name dropping jessica braun daily
Mentioning the words A-dult, historically, truth be told, a tremendous amount, we will see and movies daily
Merry Christmas 🤶

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don't understand why she's so invested in the election and American politics but seemingly has no interest in UK politics and she LIVES in the UK! I haven't heard her voice an opinion on Boris and everything that's been going on here but she literally recorded a podcast about American politics. Does she think that because she's went on holiday to America and watches American TV it makes her a kind of US citizen? I've been to Spain but don't see myself as Spanish. She is one of the strangest and most bizarre people ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Vixen88

VIP Member
She’s been on the cans of Monster before filming that Boots haul! Admits she aims to wash her hair only once a week to avoid damage??

I’m sure she’s probably spent near £100 on lipglosses she hopes to be the same as the Dior one, just buy the Dior one and be happy with it!

Same now with finding a ‘cheaper dupe’ for UD Smog. You own Smog, it’s not limited edition, use it, enjoy it, buy another when you run out.

Reactions: 19

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with messy hair and comfy clothes around the house but promoting yourself as a beauty and fashion vlogger whilst wearing stained sweatshirts, burnt skin and oil slick hair ! And filming sometimes every single day looking like that ? Whilst companies send you expensive products ? No way.

Reactions: 18

Soylent

I’ve never commented on here before, I’m a lurker! I actually enjoy her videos, easy to watch, have them in in the background while I’m pottering on etc. I’m on a bit of a YouTube nostalgia kick, watching people’s vlogmas etc, how sad!! Anyone else?! Anyway I came on here to say I genuinely think she’s suffering with bad mental health right now. I can see the signs, it doesn’t take an expert, I can see those same signs in myself sometimes. I really hope she gets some help for it, it must be so tiring being like that. I feel sorry for her. Also just a random observation, I don’t have pets myself (I did years ago) but surely all the moving of stuff is doing the dog no good?? He looks really pissed off most of the time and doesn’t really know where to put himself poor thing!!

Dannib88

Chatty Member
I think everyone is being a bit harsh. I'm currently in jogging bottoms and matching jumper which I have worn since Wednesday, no makeup and hair not washed since Tuesday.

I don't smell and I wash therefore my outfit doesn't smell and is clean and if it wasn't.. big deal I'm in isolation and not leaving the house. Why should I be uncomfortable in jeans in the privacy of my own house.
I kinda agree with this, for normal folks who don’t film themselves on a daily basis for hundreds of people to watch and what’s more, she markets herself as a beauty blogger/vlogger and is gifted quite a lot of products which she is basically promoting. If an advert came on tv with a model looking as rank as this lassie does, hair not washed in weeks, awful skin, dressed like a bag lady would you go out your way to buy that product they were advertising? I think not. I’m still amazed she’s still going with the beauty malarkey because quite honestly she is an awful advert for a product and more fool the companies for gifting her so much.

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with wearing clean clothes again. Wearing the same stain covered sweater with dark brown marks all around the neck line for five days in a row? No my love!

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
They have been away like 4 times in the last month or two?! Where on earth are they going? Things must be bad if they keep needing to escape.

She says she's buying Lee a weighted blanket for his birthday. People with anxiety usually like to use those, I wonder if she's turned him into a nervous wreck.
His nerves must be shot to pieces, he rarely knows from day to day what his lounge will look like ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bluelipstick

VIP Member
Seriously though I hate that vlogmas music! It makes no sense, time for what to reappear? And who is singing? It's like terrible karaoke. It's starting to reeeeeeaally grate, can you tell 😂

Also a freaking bath and body works haul? Ugh. Does she not know the uk sells candles a hand soap? And pump bottles!!!!

I think I need to stop watching at this point, if I'm getting this irritated 😂

• Heart

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I’m not going to comment on her spending as in the last 2 months I’ve had to get.... new pots soup pot dinner set mugs glasses a new spray mop and blinds for the living room and my sons room but at least next Christmas won’t cost as much 🤦🏼‍♀️ To be honest we’ve been needing new pots and the above for ages but since we’re doing Christmas I was like just rip the plaster off get it bought and that’s it done but I feel like what I’ve bought is ‘essential‘ the things shes buying aren’t really necessary 🤷🏼‍♀️
Your purchases sound necessary so I wouldn’t worry!

Spending £60 for new prints for three days, a dining table with no dining room yet, a trampoline in a Baltic winter, a vinyl cutting machine, a 50 inch tv, 45 different accessories for the living room, a wardrobe that blocks her other wardrobes and a busted up bureau for a tiny hallway are NOT necessary purchases 🙇‍♀️

• Haha

Mushy

Honestly someone needs to tranquilise her, like in jurassic park, someone needs to cage her and tranq her like a wild erratic dinosaur. She has raptor energy. CALM DOWN KHILA FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Manic buying and planning, all bad decisions, rushed decisions, really needs to fully detox on the caffeine to think straight and feel better. Like why can't you just wait to buy a dining table and have it when you can fit it in a space? Or even not buy one at all because what a waste for one occasion. Just eat Christmas Dinner on your lap for goodness sake.

She's going to hate everything she buys and it's never going to end. She'll become Gabriella Lindley and will spend 6 years decorating, redecorating, painting, moving rooms around and spending instead of getting therapy and talking to someone. I do like mikallax essentially and hope she can calm down and find some peace, somehow but I don't know how.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Omg. I can't with her. She's on Instagram talking about her scalp being sore and has spots on it. In the same sentence she's saying she doesn't wash her hair more than once a week! Make the link in your brain mikhila! Her scalp is dirty and hair follicles are probably blocked with grease and dead skin cells. Wash. Your. Hair.

• Sick
  • Wow

onmylunchbreak

I’ve always liked Mikhila and watched her on and off. After all the hair chat I went back and watched some old videos.

Her hair looks so much better short like this. I cannot get over it. Her hair simply isn’t thick enough to carry off being the length it is now. It sadly looks straggly and I feel like shouting at the screen... CUT. IT. OFF!
I understand it’s her hair and she has to have it how she wants it but my goodness me 🤯

Attachments

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Watching her vlogs to me it comes across like she’s desperate for her parents to move out and she’s buying all this stuff which she doesn’t need right now for when her pa leave and i can’t help but think her parents must feel so unwanted in the house now. Instead of buying more stuff she should just have a nice Christmas with her parents have dinner with them and actually spend time with them before they move out she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have her parents at Christmas

• Heart