Mikhila McDaid #3 No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d create a new thread - first time doing this GUYS!

Well done to @Rainonme.x with the highest votes for thread title - Mikhila Mcdaid/Miss Budget Beauty #3: No budget, no beauty, no blonde hair

Looking at the floor plan for the previous thread, clearly Ellas room is not as big as hers and Lees.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbf she did say with the wardrobes in her room it’s the same amount of floor space. Not that the rooms were the same size.
But agree Ella should be given that room.

Reactions: 2
I can't remember who invented 'Mikallax' but it is too funnier a name not to use in the next title

Reactions: 15
I can't remember who invented 'Mikallax' but it is too funnier a name not to use in the next title
In the ikea shop with me she stumbled over what they were called.... how can you forget the thing that’s all over your house?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf she did say with the wardrobes in her room it’s the same amount of floor space. Not that the rooms were the same size.
But agree Ella should be given that room.
A teenager would love to have that wardrobe! But I think Mikhila wants to keep all of her own things in it and basically have a walk-in wardrobe come office so she can feel luxe. No way she'd give up the wardrobe for Ella use.

Reactions: 5
No way would she give Ella anything, let alone her wall of wardrobes & a bigger room. Oh well, a few more years and I bet she will be out of there.

Half hoping that she might go off to Uni somewhere and move out for that. Although I don’t think Khi is the most encouraging of parents.

Personally, I don’t see the issue with ella having that room. Maybe because I grew up between 2 households from the age of 4 so didn’t know any different, but I didn’t have a big room but I was hardly in my room anyway

That ikea vid. So many questions

why is her mascara smudged all over her browbone
why did she say LORV TWENTY SIX TIMES in twelve mins?
why did she say if they stay put? she made out it was a done deal or was that just for the views?
why is she pronouncing adult like shes american? it's not A-dult
why does she keep calling her viewers friends when shes the most passive aggressive you tuber in history that hates her viewers that have a opinion
why is her face so greasy it looks like shes been soaked in the rain?

As you were LG x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yay thanks everyone for the thread title! 💕 I think the ikea wardrobes in her bedroom are just so bulky! Plus it was really cringe when she uploaded the pic of her designer bags in the wardrobe to the house listing!🤣

• Haha
See now they’re going to stay in the house, why not just buy actual furniture. I don’t know why she’s so surprised that the Kallax ideas never work out...that’s not what they’re designed for! A Kallax is not a desk! Or a tv unit for gods sake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Rather than dropping nearly £200 on a Cricuit machine because Becky next door has one, why not put it towards some furniture or buy some new furniture for that living room? Once again copying her friends but can’t afford something that is quite the same. God forbid she could have bought something from IKEA for that money or from one of these furniture warehouses selling seconds or even second hand. There are so many options that are not Kallax.

Her IKEA vlog made me laugh, as if having a table in the kitchen/diner is such a novel idea.

Nice to see her reading here, getting rid of that hideous stacked up Kallax unit and that mirror is blatantly going on the wall behind that awful sofa.

Reactions: 11
There's something rather sad about her buying that machine to literally stick a sticker onto a mug. Then basically asking people to give her ideas what to do with it. And pretending like it hadn't even occurred to her to sell stuff she's made, of course she'd thought of that already, she's tried to sell her tat many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's something rather sad about her buying that machine to literally stick a sticker onto a mug. Then basically asking people to give her ideas what to do with it. And pretending like it hadn't even occurred to her to sell stuff she's made, of course she'd thought of that already, she's tried to sell her tat many times.
Exactly! And saying she wouldn’t know where to start, of course she knows where she would start she’s don’t it before! So cringeworthy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.