Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
So apart from Mik and Emma obsessing over that show, I’ve never heard anyone else mention it. I googled it and it’s apparently age 16+, so as a kid I obviously watched the odd film that would have been a 15 cert at his age (year 7?) but the kid being THAT obsessed with the show is just weird. Doing it for his mother’s attention?

Then the part of the video (18.15) why she asking him why he’s excited to be in Coney Island his answer is to see something from that show. But also thoughtfully rubs his chin (which seeand calls it ‘The murders of the only’. Sorry I just can’t stand the kid, annoying, attention seeking and incredibly cringe.

God help him if his classmates ever find Mik’s vids. Hasn’t he already moved schools once in his first year? 👀

Mik can fuck off with her little microphone and her pinky stuck out. She puts on an even more fake accent when she uses it.

Reactions: 8

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Was starting to think about actually buying one of her candles until I watched today's vlog. Quickly changed my mind when I saw her sitting on the kitchen rug putting on the labels - where Manny's arse usually is sitting. No thanks. Wouldn't you at least put something down first and make sure they are clean and no dog hair? Grim

• Sick
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
Usually as soon as she is back from holiday she uploads… do we think the family stoff is Milo and Ella falling out, Ella and Lee or her and Lee? There has to be some reason outside of “I can’t be bothered” that she hasn’t uploaded them

blackcatsarethebest

I don’t think I’ve commented on her on here, I’ve never seen anyone - who messes with and constantly touches their hair as much as her. Her face with that cut - just looks like a huge ball with hair attached!! Does anyone remember when she had a channel called ‘miss budget baby’ I can’t find it so must of been deleted a long time ago

Last edited:
I dread to think what it will be like in another year. She must have 60cm square floor space max in the "office". It cannot do her mental health to shoe horn herself into that cluttered shit tip box room.

My home office is probably not much bigger but it's a nice tidy, non cluttered space you can actually work. Couldn't imagine turning it to a hoarding cubby hole like she has

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She started the vlog having had 2 cans of coke AND a Kind caffeine patch! Then talks about needing melatonin to help fall asleep. Madness.
2 caffeine patches because of course she’s not like ordinary people, she needs to double dose (alluding to her drive thru ‘ADHD’ diagnosis) 🙄 All before 9am 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Why does she keep going on about how short her hair is? It’s now touching her shoulders so that’s just an ordinary bob isn’t it? Love that Ella told her she had a Karen bob lmao
I think she should bleach it white over and over again until it all falls out. It would make her head looks way smaller and give us all a good laugh, win win

• Haha
Reactions: 7

OhHai3

It's not a humble brag to buy dented floor stock of a cheap brand name I've never even heard of. Get back to me when you get a miele Mik 😅

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
It’s a bit suss that 90% of the comments she gets on her vlogs are people with no profile pictures. We know she bought her 100k plaque so is she buying comments?

Also why is she picking up her camera to film herself wrapping up a half eaten packet of crompets?

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What’s the obsession with her saying she’s eating ‘English Muffins’. I know why - it’s because that’s what Americans refer to them as :rolleyes:

she needs to cut back on them with all that cheese on top If you ask me …

• Haha

Corgetta1

She is such a Mess! Physically and emotional mess. Like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

kittypaws

VIP Member
I watched her New York vlog earlier and I couldn’t believe how fucking boring they holiday was 😳 I would absolutely love to visit different states in America, they’re lucky enough to go and she drags her family round some shitty places that were in movies. Poor Ella I bet she have loved a shopping day

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Has she not confirmed she got the ADHD diagnosis on her tiktok? I'm not on there but I thought folk on here said she had.
Going on about one health condition, then jumping to the next with no effort to actually do anything to improve her health, or to have a better old age. She mentioned getting out of breath walking around NY and told Lee she couldn't do that type of holiday much longer?! WTF, people decades older than her go on city breaks and manage to walk around cities. My own mother is in her 70s and zips about on an e bike and can manage a few days sight seeing or a reasonable hike. She's just seriously unfit, that's why she was out of puff.
Yeah she confirmed it on tik tok. Although it only got 97 likes so since it didn’t get her the engagement she clearly wants she’s not mentioned it again since 🙄

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
She's using her botter dish for her crompets and moffins.......

I have realised she's using the wrong vowel, trying to sound 'posh'. Lucy Jessica Carter & Amelia Liana both say things like 'barthday' instead of birthday.....'farst' instead of first etc etc ....and when it comes to words like 'room' - she says 'rum'......bedrum ... 😂 .......and she uses long 'A's'......graaahhsss instead of grass; etc

Poor Milo having to go out and make friends. I've had my children's friends over for tea from them being around 7 or 8. My husband used to say 'the youth club's arrived!' as they all walked up the drive after being dropped off by their parents.....😂

So, I watched the NY vlog. They went to Starbucks every day, whilst the menu might be a bit different surely there's somewhere you could go for a coffee that they don't have in Donny/all over the UK.
She's an uncultured "basic b" with no imagination.
That was not a family holiday 😕
---
I'm assuming the 18 year old had to share a bed with her mum rather than the infant boy?

• Haha
  • Wow
What was the "impulse behaviour"? I skimmed through.

I'm probably a bit of a fraud commenting her as not actually watched a vlog in full since the car crash of vlogmas 2022.

• Haha