Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate holiday vlogs i think they're boring but one thing I've taken from this is New York isn't a family holiday destination. That wasn't a holiday, that was her pretending she lives in New York.

I cannot fathom the mentality of dragging your kids round a city for 5 days solid so they can look at buildings that have fearured on tv shows 😂 how boring. She has no personality of her own she's just an amalgamation of gash American tv shows.

That woman has zero imagination when it comes to her kids.

Reactions: 18

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
The NYC vlog was exactly the same as every other NYC vlog she’s made. Shane, Milo and Ella trail after Mik while she leads them to chain cafes and places she’s seen on TV without an original idea of what her family might enjoy passing through her head.

Starbucks, the Disney store, the post office(?)…she could have gone to Meadowhall.

Mik, our UnColtured Queen 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Velvet_Teddy

Did I just hear right that Lee is the hypochondriac of their household and that web md was designed for him… holy projection :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Kattykat10

VIP Member
I see she’s onto that stupid trend of holding a small microphone. Boils my piss when they do this 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She’s utterly selfish. Every single trip, always America of course, centres around what SHE wants to do. Because of her obsessions with US tv shows and movies, she has to fulfill her clear OCD by visiting these stupid vague landmarks over and over under the guise that ‘Milo wanted to do it’ blah blah blah.
Leaving Ella in the room while she traipses off doing another Mikhila activity with Loser Lee and Malnourished Milo, they just enable her.
Imagine asking an 18 year old what they’d like to do in NYC - they’d probably say go shopping, visit some bars and diners maybe do some fun trips - not visit the front of buildings where your mums favourite Tv shows are filmed whilst she takes photos of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Seems like that entire holiday was centred around their obsession with watching American TV and finding the filming locations with Elluuur just tagging along…and why does Milo look about 5 years old?

• Haha
  • Sad

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She took four cameras (incl. a new £500 camera she bought for this trip), two tripods, battery packs, multiple power banks and that one miserable boring vlog is it? Mentioning a free toilet twice and visiting starbOcks three times. I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a miserable boring travel vlog 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I find it concerning the sheer amount of self medicating she seems to do. I really think she has dependency issues. Codeine, night nurse, pro plus, caffeine all day long now even in patch form, energy drinks, sleep aids, nurofen. It's not healthy, and it's not normal. Someone shouldn't need all of this to function day to day.

• Heart

brunette97

I’m all for hybrid working, but Mik really needs to go back to the office full time. Working from home has done nothing for her or her home and family. She’s a mess, she’s manic, she has no structure or routine and barely goes outside. She neglects herself, her kids and that poor poor dog. When I saw she had rearranged her office AGAIN I audibly sighed. Whole video looking at chairs that will do her chronic back pain no favours. Go back to the office Mik.

Reactions: 14

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I see she’s onto that stupid trend of holding a small microphone. Boils my piss when they do this 🤬
And she miraculously has spots on her chest where the microphone sits. Just imagine how dirty her hand is holding it all the time.

The radio silence will be down to multiple things. She hates sommer (but wishes it here all winter), its now countdown to the sommer holidays where mr precocious is home 24/7, the sommer slomp from being home and her realisation she has one big holiday left before she turns 40.

• Sick
  • Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Her desk set up is so weird, how can she work like this? There's no room for her legs under the desk.

On the right is her day job - screens low to the desk and apparently she sits back with a lap tray and types on that.

And the screen in the window is for her YouTube. How can she use that screen when it's sunny?

No wonder she has back pain - buying a nicer chair won't help with that when the set up is all wrong. And the biggest factor for stuff like disc issues is the amount of time spent sat down.
Screenshot_20240620_121843_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
The NY vlog is up. She's sat in a restaurant wearing a too small 'white' (grubby looking) strappy top, with a sticker on her boob and that silly fecking microphone in her hand!!

Every few minutes she says 'Milo wanted to do this .........Milo wanted to do that'.......no mention of Ella wanting to do something, other than stay in the hotel while Mik, Milo and Lee went to see more sights......from 'The Only Murders in the Building'......the entire holiday seemed to be centred around Mik and Milo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Weird family set up. Sharing a room with your gawky step dad at 18 (19 in a copple of months) feels inappropriate.

bystanderbynature

Her dogs a frog (Frenchie x a Pog! - Geddit right! Can imagine her saying that to people face to face and them being like, eh? Come again?!.

oh the office.. my word.. she is cheap with her chair so gets the wrong one, she is most definitely not set up in a manner that any workplace would be happy with, eg height, support, wrist/elbow positioning, eyeline height.

And full circle, we are back to “Sorting the problem out”. Back to Ikea or the garage of tat and spare furniture, and looking for the new solution to all her problems. And all she can get is a desk chair that is on offer - no idea if it is right for her positioning - and even better, a new desk that seems to just be a mass of storage underneath, with absolutely no leg space.

so we have a chair that could work, but a desk that doesn’t. The desk is just built for further tat storage in my view - not work.

I can’t any more with her. It’s draining. It’s no escape anymore. Mrs Bodge-it Trump. Everything she turns her hand to is all shortcuts and cost cutting. And self sabotaging and self inflicted. It’s actually getting boring.

She definitely reads here.... comments on her threads re not having the disposable income for decent holiday spends and then all of a sudden she's making a point that she's able to replace her washing machine when it breaks, she'll pay extra per coke can so it's cold rather than get a multipack
This is apparently living the rich life.
I feel like this should be a joke and a piss take but I'm not actually sure it is! The weirdest humble brags ever!
Yes i know a lot of families struggle but for most "professional" working couples replacing your conked out white goods isn't exactly a talking point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12