Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmJane86

VIP Member
To say she was so overjoyed having short hair because she can easily wash/style it everyday etc.
What happened? She constantly looks like she’s been dragged through a greasy hedge.
That is probably the worst bob I have ever seen. Like it just doesn’t sit right on her head 🤨 I don’t get it. Someone that lives locally to her, please point her in the right direction of a hairdresser because hers is not doing her any favours

Reactions: 7

bystanderbynature

I think she put him into it(boxing) because of our comments here tbh. He never seemed to do anything unless his father did it with him, never seemed to have friends about, or social events. Just the childminder who seemed to be his only friend or social outlet.

• Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Fellow parents, would anyone’s nearly 12 year old son want a pineapple shaped cOp covered in stick on plastic jewels?
Absolutely not! 😂 And yet again she's got a friend round and Milo is there. I honestly think it's because he gets so little attention from Mik that when she's got a friend round he's like look at me and talk to me!

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Surely today’s effort should be labelled an ad for her Wankee Candols as that’s all she banged on about, and what in the name of tat on a cup is her mate trying to flog, ‘jewels’ on cops? 🤷‍♀️ ‘It’s giving Paris Hilton, early 2000’s’ according to Mik. What the frack!

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Is she meant to be working in the "Living my rich life" vlog? She mentions a delivery arriving just as she goes on a Teams call but it seems like she did a lot of vlogging that same day, plus opening her parcel and faffing about with what she received. Then puts it away and having another go when she's finished work. So she clearly spends a lot of time not working when she's meant to be?
Also - trust her comfort food to be "Alfredo", an American pasta dish.

Reactions: 6

evoway13

VIP Member
...she's uploaded 'corrent beauty favourites'......including the Botter Bronzer and Bobbi Brown's 'Croshed lip colour'..... :rolleyes:

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I genuinely think most of this is her trying to copy other people she is envious of or portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. I’ve said it time and time again on Miks thread but she is lucky to have the life she does but she will never be happy because she will never achieve the completely unrealistic lifestyle she is aiming for. Have some gratitude for the two healthy children, the loving family, the roof over your head, the decent job, a semi-successful hobby/business, small circle of loyal friends, lovely figure, a new car……
100% - she has a very privileged life yet always wants more more more.

evoway13

VIP Member
Elle Swift is going on about Nancy Meyers and coastal 'chic'(I can't escape it)....that being said, she lives in a huge house in Texas now - Mik still lives in Donny 😂

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
You just know mucky has whimpered on to caz about how she needs to make her own shop. She did the same about pushing you tube on to her friends relentlessly. She practically forced caz to start her own channel - britains next top vlogger was her channel lol.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Did I just hear right that Lee is the hypochondriac of their household and that web md was designed for him… holy projection :LOL:
Yet she is the one that floats a self diagnosed medical condition in every video.

Must be the menopause. Probably ehlers danlos. Probably ME. It’ll be migraines.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She also mentioned not wanting to be in her office as it was messy…. Yeah clear all your shit out! Make a wardrobe of just the 5 outfits you wear and be done with it

she also mentioned she only wants to watch 15 min videos because she doesn’t want to get out the bath to change it? So when she is saying she’s had soooch a hot bath… she means a 15 min dip….

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
in the latest vlog she is sat curling it with straighteners, the next shot she's sat on her sofa and it just has weird outward flicks at the front and that's it. I have a bob, had it cut on a side parting, it's honestly so low maintenance, just blow dry straight and all curl under and it stays that way pretty much until the next wash. I don't understand how hers is such a mess.
In the vlog, why is she in her dressing gown cooking in a Friday early pm (Lee is picking up Milo from school so can't be that late). Why is she not dressed, I thought Friday was a work day (and hey office day as well!).
Where is Milos dinner? I thought the nachos were for them all but later appears it's only for her and Lee. There was no sign of any other meal being cooked!
She also talks about the Kind wake up patches, and puts one on, claims she doesn't think they work for her. She says they release caffeine and B vits so you can get them without having drinks. At this point in the vlog she is sat there with an energy drink on the go, which is laden with caffeine and b vits so surely she doesn't need the patch... and no wonder she thinks it isn't working, her system is already chock full off caffeine and b vits!

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Mrs Bodge-it and her Frog. Most workplaces have a DSE online assessment that applies to home workstations as well. If it was just occasional then maybe she could make do, but she's sitting there all week. In the comments she's said she sits cross legged. So cross legged with a lap tray at the wrong height with a screen also at the wrong height and distance. The rest of the time she's using the screen on the window ledge (why?) illuminated by the SAD light.