Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
She did the same about pushing you tube on to her friends relentlessly. She practically forced caz to start her own channel - britains next top vlogger was her channel lol.
I remember seeing that, also one of the other girls she sometimes has round to the damp shed, Laura I think, she had a go for a while too.

Reactions: 3

bystanderbynature

She’s being rather quiet..wonder what’s going on? Waiting for some more hype to build up to feel wanted again? For more questions on the rent a diagnosis?!

evoway13

VIP Member
Mik had a 'live' on her vlog channel titled 'is this peri-menopause?'.........and she's deleted it! I wonder if she told her audience that she hasn't got ADHD and that it's perimenopause. However, the treatment to stop symptoms of the perimenopause is the Mirena coil - which she already has!

• Haha
Her desk set up is so weird, how can she work like this? There's no room for her legs under the desk.

On the right is her day job - screens low to the desk and apparently she sits back with a lap tray and types on that.

And the screen in the window is for her YouTube. How can she use that screen when it's sunny?

No wonder she has back pain - buying a nicer chair won't help with that when the set up is all wrong. And the biggest factor for stuff like disc issues is the amount of time spent sat down.
View attachment 3005348
Is this before or after pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

evoway13

VIP Member
What breed is Mik's dog? We're dog sitting a French Bulldog this weekend and she's all muscle - she's adorable and a third of the size of Mik's dog.......and she's fallen in love with my hubby :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 1

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
As a seller on Amazon for a few years now, I can tell you it's not like applying for a mortgage, it's just a few online forms to verify you are who you say you are, and quality control. If it was that hard, nobody would be doing it.

The hard part is getting found - putting smoke and matches in the search bar yields no results for her products. Even putting in Smoke and Matches candles only get's one product listed. Early days, granted, but she's going to constantly battle with the boxes of matches that are listed on there.
She said they are a year old this month surely Google would have her stuff coming up in a year? Pretty embarrassing tbh

Reactions: 1