Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
So long story short she's FINALLY going to declutter all her expired make up that she was keeping for make up videos, but now she's not going to be making make up videos so feels like it's time to get rid of it

Interested to see if this declutter will involve giving everything to Ella again just like the last time, basically moving stuff from one drawer to another in the same house, getting rid of nothing at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Camperfan

VIP Member
I saw that! Honestly she does the same things most people in their 40s do now anyway, it's not like a cliff when you reach a milestone age. I'm not sure why she's so deluded, thinking she's some young cool person, her daughter's "step mom" and so on. It's really mad how fabulous she thinks she is, looks wise.

• Haha
  • Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
The Bejeweluxe stuff is tacky, not helped by the awful, out of focus photos and videos Mik provided. Had she done it on purpose to scupper a mate setting up their own business? The ones on the rotating table are especially bad, haven't even hidden the electric cable and mainly out of focus/grainy.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Caught part of the latest vlog and I have no idea why Milo going to the park and making friends is such a huge surprise to her. Actually I do , cos she’s such a shit parent he’s had to take the initiative himself.
Also boobs wobbling all over in that horrible sundress. Boak.

• Sick

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
The shock at a kid wanting to play out and make friends…. That really says it all. It shows her sons favourite activities maybe aren’t Meadowhall shopping centre, Taco Bell and b&m with his manic mum. Shocker!
And the mega shocking news. A boy knocked on his door asking him to play. Absolutely shocking.

The kid knocking was probably hoping to cop an eyeful of her tea bags bouncing around in tops that don’t fit her

• Haha
  • Sick

Camperfan

VIP Member
Those bedazzled things... do people actually want that stuff? Looks like the Facebook market place delights people try to shill at Christmas time.
Wonder how old the kids Milo is hanging out with are? It's nice he's getting out and had dinner friends but mine made me stop calling it "out to play" or "playtime" once they got to about Y6 as too babyish. They would have been mortified if I'd gone on YouTube and gone on about them going out to "play" in the park, to be honest even mentioning them at all would have been a no go.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Seems like Mik thinks it’s a flex to buy a new fridge or washing machine.
Or two cans of Coca Cola.

I only lasted about a minute of that last vlog before I clicked off with her chatting shit about buying coke in Morrisons, like it was a big deal, when she has multiple designer bags, a new car, owns a house etc. I don’t know why it was a big deal??

Reactions: 8

Vixen88

VIP Member
I had a Pro Plus once. In the last 2 hours, as a passenger on a 14+ hour drive from the UK to Italy. Never again. I felt awful from it. Can’t believe that’s her normal.

Love that now she’s bought her adhd diagnosis, she’s bored of it. She seems to thrive on the potential of an event, not the actual event itself. Same with the lead in to any American holiday, ugly outfit buying and planning and Primark Disney shopping. Christmas, tree up in October but always has a shit day. And now an adhd diagnosis, now it’s just been paid for, OR she’s been told she doesn’t have it she’s fell out with the idea m, when I was probably expecting endless vlogs about it all. The realisation of having to self fund any medication has hit possibly, after any private/paid for diagnosis not being NHS accepted.

Camperfan

VIP Member
They seem to always be going to McDonald's. Milo looks so pale. I'm glad he does the boxing/gym stuff and seems to like it.

zebby

VIP Member
As a seller on Amazon for a few years now, I can tell you it's not like applying for a mortgage, it's just a few online forms to verify you are who you say you are, and quality control. If it was that hard, nobody would be doing it.

The hard part is getting found - putting smoke and matches in the search bar yields no results for her products. Even putting in Smoke and Matches candles only get's one product listed. Early days, granted, but she's going to constantly battle with the boxes of matches that are listed on there.

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I was just so distracted by the “sorry I’ve lost my voice” interruptions ever few seconds. Like her voice was absolutely fine?

Does she not watch her videos while she’s editing and wonder what is driving her to be so excited for literally any [imagined] ailment? I dunno about everyone else, but one of my main goals in life is to be NOT be unwell but Mik just seems to thrive on it.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I’ve said the same. I know how she lives, the filthy mare, I wouldn’t want anything made by her in that house.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The new style of vlog appears to be 10 second clips where she doesn't really show anything. I'm in a car, we're at the seaside, we're going to visit my parents, I've made a candle, here's Manny's balls, I'm on the sofa, I need a wash but I'm slathering my hair in oil....

Haven't watched all of the office video, but for the number of transformations that room's had, she could have just spent the money on a proper set up.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
They seem to always be going to McDonald's. Milo looks so pale. I'm glad he does the boxing/gym stuff and seems to like it.
He really got into football recently aswell so I hope selfish Mik is letting him watch the Euros although I very much doubt it, she probably just sticks on Only murders in the building on repeat instead.
For boxing he really needs a good diet to build strength ….

Lola123

VIP Member
She cooks in her dressing gown and I will never get over that! And then the next skip is her in that stupid off the shoulder cardigan and a night dress with her tea bags out

• Haha
  • Sick