Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her vlogs even more scream we went to nyc with no money so lets do free stuff and follow mikhila the mushroom around.
Yep, I was thinking the exact same! She must be seething with jealousy at Emma's (never ending 🥱 milking that trip for every bit of ad sense) holiday vlogs. She complains about things being expensive, raves about a free loo and 4 dollar boat....

Reactions: 10

Lola123

VIP Member
What breed is Mik's dog? We're dog sitting a French Bulldog this weekend and she's all muscle - she's adorable and a third of the size of Mik's dog.......and she's fallen in love with my hubby :love:
A frug, a frenchie x pug

Aka two that should never have been crossbread

Reactions: 9

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Another bored housewife making tacky crappy items in an attempt to become a ‘business owner’ whilst their husband funds it and entertains the idea for a quiet life

• Haha

OhHai3

She's going through a depressive episode after the manic episode she had when she was holiday planning, on holiday and then excessively shopping as soon as she got home?

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Isn’t her entire existence impulse behaviour? Ripping tiles off kitchen walls, cutting her hair off, sticking fake panels half way up her walls, getting a tattoo on a whim, using blister plasters as spot plasters, sticking on multiple melatonin stickers when it says clearly only one, booking a trip to Hong Kong for just herself, booking a trip to Paris with ellur without remembering she has a son, turning her garden into a cat litter tray. We could be here all day.
I genuinely think most of this is her trying to copy other people she is envious of or portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. I’ve said it time and time again on Miks thread but she is lucky to have the life she does but she will never be happy because she will never achieve the completely unrealistic lifestyle she is aiming for. Have some gratitude for the two healthy children, the loving family, the roof over your head, the decent job, a semi-successful hobby/business, small circle of loyal friends, lovely figure, a new car……

Lola123

VIP Member
She claimed what she would have done in the past was have a tonne of pro plus…..

None of this is normal. This is why she thinks she had ADHD and wants the meds, she’s addicted to pills etc as we all know

• Wow
From what she's (over)shared he seems to be a picky eater and/or given a very restrictive diet. When she does actually cook something that resembles a meal it's just for her and Lee. They don't do family meals apparently. I assume that's why the dining table got shoved in a corner

I've never done "kids meals" just smaller portions of whatever the adults are having. Mainly because i cba preparing multiple meal options but also because I didn't want to produce a chicken nugget child.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who is going to pay £40 for a reusable Starbocks cop that someone's gluegunned some sequins to!?
---
Surely today’s effort should be labelled an ad for her Wankee Candols as that’s all she banged on about, and what in the name of tat on a cup is her mate trying to flog, ‘jewels’ on cops? 🤷‍♀️ ‘It’s giving Paris Hilton, early 2000’s’ according to Mik. What the frack!
The disclaimer has gone completely now hasn't it!

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She dresses like she is in her 50s, has the health of a woman in her 50s (altho hers is self inflicted). If she didn’t have permanent greasy hair, ya would think she was in her 50s.

bystanderbynature

Oh my god that video the other day about milo wanting to go to the park and play and making a friend.. the way mik was talking about it you would have thought milo had asked to go to a sex show. She was shocked her 12 year old son wanted to play out )or whatever it’s called nowadays!) and make and made friends?!! Then saying oh ellurrr never did due to covid? Sorry - how old is Ella? She wasn’t coming of teen age then was she? She was definitely older, I thought anyway..

The shock at a kid wanting to play out and make friends…. That really says it all. It shows her sons favourite activities maybe aren’t Meadowhall shopping centre, Taco Bell and b&m with his manic mum. Shocker!

it was one of those moments I had to re-watch.. she is on her own planet!

Vixen88

VIP Member
Honestly, white goods don’t *have* to cost a fortune. I’m not flush by any means, certainly can’t afford multiple USA trips within a year. But when our fridge freezer broke a few years ago we replaced it the next day for £270 and same with our washing machine, which was £160. I think she even said hers was ex display and they got a discount, I don’t understand the fuss??

Camperfan

VIP Member
I saw that! Honestly she does the same things most people in their 40s do now anyway, it's not like a cliff when you reach a milestone age. I'm not sure why she's so deluded, thinking she's some young cool person, her daughter's "step mom" and so on. It's really mad how fabulous she thinks she is, looks wise.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Caught part of the latest vlog and I have no idea why Milo going to the park and making friends is such a huge surprise to her. Actually I do , cos she’s such a shit parent he’s had to take the initiative himself.
Also boobs wobbling all over in that horrible sundress. Boak.

• Sick

Camperfan

VIP Member
Those bedazzled things... do people actually want that stuff? Looks like the Facebook market place delights people try to shill at Christmas time.
Wonder how old the kids Milo is hanging out with are? It's nice he's getting out and had dinner friends but mine made me stop calling it "out to play" or "playtime" once they got to about Y6 as too babyish. They would have been mortified if I'd gone on YouTube and gone on about them going out to "play" in the park, to be honest even mentioning them at all would have been a no go.

• Haha