Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
She's using her botter dish for her crompets and moffins.......

I have realised she's using the wrong vowel, trying to sound 'posh'. Lucy Jessica Carter & Amelia Liana both say things like 'barthday' instead of birthday.....'farst' instead of first etc etc ....and when it comes to words like 'room' - she says 'rum'......bedrum ... 😂 .......and she uses long 'A's'......graaahhsss instead of grass; etc

Poor Milo having to go out and make friends. I've had my children's friends over for tea from them being around 7 or 8. My husband used to say 'the youth club's arrived!' as they all walked up the drive after being dropped off by their parents.....😂
We've always had a houseful of mates here too. Then they'd go off to someone else's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Vixen88

VIP Member
I can’t imagine how exhausting that is to listen to. If Shane wasn’t such Trumpette, I’d almost feel sorry for him.
I mean, it’s people like Mik and my mother that motivate me to have hobbies, be active, be social etc.

• Haha

OhHai3

Those bedazzled things... do people actually want that stuff? Looks like the Facebook market place delights people try to shill at Christmas time.
Wonder how old the kids Milo is hanging out with are? It's nice he's getting out and had dinner friends but mine made me stop calling it "out to play" or "playtime" once they got to about Y6 as too babyish. They would have been mortified if I'd gone on YouTube and gone on about them going out to "play" in the park, to be honest even mentioning them at all would have been a no go.
Did she say they were younger? Milo comes across as much younger mentally and looks younger too. Maybe he doesn't quite fit in with his peers so he's still playing with the young ones at the park?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Why does she keep going on about how short her hair is? It’s now touching her shoulders so that’s just an ordinary bob isn’t it? Love that Ella told her she had a Karen bob lmao

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
That is shocking. Like a child has done it.

Good for Milo going to find some friends at the park! Not sure why it’s such an absurd concept for Mik, and I’m not sure Covid was a thing for Ella’s entire childhood, that she didn’t do it. He does act younger than his age, so he’s probably enjoying the company of the other kids if they are indeed younger or a mix.

When I was younger there was a 3 year age gap between the oldest and youngest of the boys and girls in the adjoining streets and we all got on well enough.

Corgetta1

It's not a humble brag to buy dented floor stock of a cheap brand name I've never even heard of. Get back to me when you get a miele Mik 😅
Hopefully they bought a " dented " discounted dryer as well- hate seeing her air dry her clothes all over the house- door frames, stair rails etc. for days. Adds to her " costal vibe " clutter with junk mess home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I hate her travel vlog style every time she goes away. It's just random clips of something for a couple of seconds at a time before it switches to a new clip of something else combined with irritating background music

Vixen88

VIP Member
And Lee is the family hypochondriac!? Illness bingo - sounds sick, but sure would be fun!
I wonder if it’s that he just rings the doctors like a regular person when him or the kid is ill like a normal person. Vs her never going to the doctors but collecting anything going she’s seen on an instagram reel that week. Can’t believe she’d say that when she knows what she is like! Delusional.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
She’s got no actual business knowledge. She doesn’t run any successful businesses….. Caz has shit taste and clearly is trying to get the money back on the house they can’t sell…. But it’s all just crap…. Who wants to buy any of that stuff? Looks like reject Poundland stock
I thought the same........When I saw the 'cops', I couldn't even see the 'bedazzled' bits. Anwen Alicandro from Youtube makes them for £25 : https://www.instagram.com/glowglaze_tumblers/ The entire cups are beaded/rhinestones ....not just the logo

Camperfan

VIP Member
Has she not confirmed she got the ADHD diagnosis on her tiktok? I'm not on there but I thought folk on here said she had.
Going on about one health condition, then jumping to the next with no effort to actually do anything to improve her health, or to have a better old age. She mentioned getting out of breath walking around NY and told Lee she couldn't do that type of holiday much longer?! WTF, people decades older than her go on city breaks and manage to walk around cities. My own mother is in her 70s and zips about on an e bike and can manage a few days sight seeing or a reasonable hike. She's just seriously unfit, that's why she was out of puff.

zebby

VIP Member
He’s nearly 13 FGS. He’s not a toddler yet he’s treated like one. That kid needs a psychiatrist and a nutritionist at this rate! It’s actually really sad and probably mostly down to his horrible mother.
When mine were that age they'd most likely be choosing from the full menu, scraping their plates and looking for more.

evoway13

VIP Member
in the latest vlog she is sat curling it with straighteners, the next shot she's sat on her sofa and it just has weird outward flicks at the front and that's it. I have a bob, had it cut on a side parting, it's honestly so low maintenance, just blow dry straight and all curl under and it stays that way pretty much until the next wash. I don't understand how hers is such a mess.
In the vlog, why is she in her dressing gown cooking in a Friday early pm (Lee is picking up Milo from school so can't be that late). Why is she not dressed, I thought Friday was a work day (and hey office day as well!).
Where is Milos dinner? I thought the nachos were for them all but later appears it's only for her and Lee. There was no sign of any other meal being cooked!
She also talks about the Kind wake up patches, and puts one on, claims she doesn't think they work for her. She says they release caffeine and B vits so you can get them without having drinks. At this point in the vlog she is sat there with an energy drink on the go, which is laden with caffeine and b vits so surely she doesn't need the patch... and no wonder she thinks it isn't working, her system is already chock full off caffeine and b vits!
....did she say Lee was picking up a full fat coke from McDonalds at some point? I assumed he was going to McDonalds for Milo (I had tried a sip of full fat coke from our local McDonalds last week and it tasted like water - probably due to the huge amount of ice in it)

• Haha