Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blackcatsarethebest

She’s utterly selfish. Every single trip, always America of course, centres around what SHE wants to do. Because of her obsessions with US tv shows and movies, she has to fulfill her clear OCD by visiting these stupid vague landmarks over and over under the guise that ‘Milo wanted to do it’ blah blah blah.
Leaving Ella in the room while she traipses off doing another Mikhila activity with Loser Lee and Malnourished Milo, they just enable her.
Imagine asking an 18 year old what they’d like to do in NYC - they’d probably say go shopping, visit some bars and diners maybe do some fun trips - not visit the front of buildings where your mums favourite Tv shows are filmed whilst she takes photos of herself.
I’m surprised Ella actually wants to go on holiday with them, when I was her age I’d of been mortified having to walk around with those pair of embarrassing overgrown teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 12

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Her vlogs even more scream we went to nyc with no money so lets do free stuff and follow mikhila the mushroom around.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
He’s nearly 13 FGS. He’s not a toddler yet he’s treated like one. That kid needs a psychiatrist and a nutritionist at this rate! It’s actually really sad and probably mostly down to his horrible mother.

• Sad
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s got no actual business knowledge. She doesn’t run any successful businesses….. Caz has shit taste and clearly is trying to get the money back on the house they can’t sell…. But it’s all just crap…. Who wants to buy any of that stuff? Looks like reject Poundland stock

• Haha
Reactions: 11

evoway13

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve commented on her on here, I’ve never seen anyone - who messes with and constantly touches their hair as much as her. Her face with that cut - just looks like a huge ball with hair attached!! Does anyone remember when she had a channel called ‘miss budget baby’ I can’t find it so must of been deleted a long time ago
Ah ha yes - the famous 'new born' vlogs where Mik let a new born Milo scream non stop in the background while she made cookies. Then propped him up in the front of her laptop, stating he had fantastic head control, before he lurched forward and banged his head on the keys. Her subscribers were horrified and threatened to report her for cruelty. I don't think she was purposefully cruel, she was being a dick......

• Wow

Beatrix

She started the vlog having had 2 cans of coke AND a Kind caffeine patch! Then talks about needing melatonin to help fall asleep. Madness.

• Wow
  • Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Yet she is the one that floats a self diagnosed medical condition in every video.

Must be the menopause. Probably ehlers danlos. Probably ME. It’ll be migraines.
Or travel sickness or hayfever or keloid scarring or neck/ shoulder pain or ADHD…have I missed anything? 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I dunno about everyone else, but one of my main goals in life is to be NOT be unwell but Mik just seems to thrive on it.
Same. I’m self employed, I can’t afford to be ill. I think I’ve had half a day off in the last 10+ years when I had covid.
My mother is like Mik though, it’s incredibly draining. All the things she claims (diabetes, crohns, arthritis, bad knees/hips/back, depression, bad cough, reoccurring tonsillitis…) are almost all things she’s brought on herself through sedentary lifestyle, diet and smoking. Most of the things, she’s been told she doesn’t actually have and just needs to improve her lifestyle to fix. She’s happier saying the doctors are wrong, etc etc and makes no changes.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
So, I watched the NY vlog. They went to Starbucks every day, whilst the menu might be a bit different surely there's somewhere you could go for a coffee that they don't have in Donny/all over the UK. Secondly, is anyone really interested in visiting places from films like you've got mail which are older than her kids. I cannot fathom forking out for an expensive city break to mainly go to fun fairs and locations for a TV show (only murderers) which noone will probably even remember in 5 years time.
I hope Ella did something of interest to her the day they went to Roosevelt Island and didn't just spend the morning in the hotel. She must have at least gone out to get food, as the others ate whilst they were out?

Camperfan

VIP Member
And for the love of God, can she pack her baps away please? Variety of outfits on that vlog but in every one she's braless with them practically falling out of her outfit.
Was she heading home from work in that strappy summer dress, with no bra?! My office is pretty casual but people generally wear dresses with at least some sleeves, or would pop a cardi or something over of shoulders are exposed. No one would go braless.
On her smoke and matches website theres a video of her demonstrating the reed diffuser, her belly button is the back drop and she has the buttons of her flies undone. Great look for her company😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Same. I’m self employed, I can’t afford to be ill. I think I’ve had half a day off in the last 10+ years when I had covid.
My mother is like Mik though, it’s incredibly draining. All the things she claims (diabetes, crohns, arthritis, bad knees/hips/back, depression, bad cough, reoccurring tonsillitis…) are almost all things she’s brought on herself through sedentary lifestyle, diet and smoking. Most of the things, she’s been told she doesn’t actually have and just needs to improve her lifestyle to fix. She’s happier saying the doctors are wrong, etc etc and makes no changes.
I can’t imagine how exhausting that is to listen to. If Shane wasn’t such Trumpette, I’d almost feel sorry for him.
---
I’m all for hybrid working, but Mik really needs to go back to the office full time. Working from home has done nothing for her or her home and family. She’s a mess, she’s manic, she has no structure or routine and barely goes outside. She neglects herself, her kids and that poor poor dog. When I saw she had rearranged her office AGAIN I audibly sighed. Whole video looking at chairs that will do her chronic back pain no favours. Go back to the office Mik.
Agreed. I can work from home as often as I like but it’s so important for me to get out on my lunch hour to get some fresh air and reconnect with humanity. I have plenty of time to get all my household chores done around work which gives me so much more free time…it can be the best thing if you are adult about it.

Never known a you tuber make so many office makeover videos.
I think describing it as a makeover is a bit of a stretch on her part, you know how it used to be a thing to see how many people can squish into a mini? Feel she's doing the flatpack equivalent with her "office". The notice boards on the wall are "giving" cbbc broom cupboard vibes

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Isn’t her entire existence impulse behaviour? Ripping tiles off kitchen walls, cutting her hair off, sticking fake panels half way up her walls, getting a tattoo on a whim, using blister plasters as spot plasters, sticking on multiple melatonin stickers when it says clearly only one, booking a trip to Hong Kong for just herself, booking a trip to Paris with ellur without remembering she has a son, turning her garden into a cat litter tray. We could be here all day.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Frankly wouldn't buy either. The plain resuable cup is just fine as it is 😂 at least it can go in the dishwasher and I don't need to worry about the bling falling off when I put it in the cup holder.