Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I'm still scarred for life from her mentioning a mirror near their bed years ago and saying something like 'not for fun times, but for that too'.
She said the mirror was for 'kinky times' 🤢 I suspect she was getting off at looking at herself in the mirror, not at Lee

And I have a strong suspicion that if Lee was to meet anyone else, they wouldn't be female 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Just watching Mik talking about 'gunky' roots while spraying dry shampoo in her car. She's bought loads of crisps and chocolate and some mouthwash for Milo because his gums hurt. And pre made jacket potatoes for her and Lee to eat for tea. Their favourite toothpaste looks to be a nice abrasive Arm & Hammer one. She shows the best razors ever without telling us what they are, what's the point?

Apparently lids are important for garden candles to keep the water out? Anyone? Is she planning on leaving them out all year just like the cushions? She's going to use a Kilner jar from the supermarket for making samples and doesn't know if its heat resistant.

Finally she says her body is crying out for vegetables then proceeds to eat a Wham bar.

Have we all clocked that the disclaimer has gone now? It went from a voiceover with text on screen, to just text on screen, to the text on screen flashing for a few seconds, and now it's gone but there's a few words under her channel name.

• Haha
  • Wow

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I don’t understand what she needs to take a day off from. She only works about 20 hours a week.
Surely most of her week is a ‘day off’. Slopping wax and waffling to herself on YT is hardly ‘work’.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
Yes, if there was something impacting my life to the extents she claims with her neck pain, I would not hesitate in paying for the care needed if I had the money to.

I stand by my thinking that she's not got access to funds that she makes out she has.
Yes. Also she’s quite materialistic. I think she’s isn’t going to was to spend that money on something she doesn’t have a physical item to collect/hoard. She’d sooner spend it in Primark.

You have to wonder about Shane though, how he hasn’t had enough of her moaning about the pain, that he hasn’t insisted she try something, go somewhere. If she’s told strangers on the internet 20+ times that she can’t reach for her seatbelt without using her other arm, she mustn’t shut up at home.

She also, I think, is after a quick fix, or label, or something that doesn’t require her prolonged effort. She know she has exercises and stretches that help, but won’t do them. Then there was the time she finally got a physio appointment and she cancelled to take the dog to walk in a water tank with Shane. I’m sorry? You’re not that serious then are you? Take your inflatable green neck brace and fuck off.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
My son’s a teacher. I’m sure he’d lorve being sat opposite a braless, middle aged woman whose boobs are practically falling out of her dress, at parents evening. Not.

• Haha
  • Heart

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
Christ her latest vlog was boring.

Blabbing on about how she can afford a diagnosis but she feels icky paying privately? Horseshit, she just doesn’t want the judgement that she’s paid for an ADHD diagnosis which is exactly what she’s going to do. However, she’s knows it won’t come with the “I told you so” celebrations because each and everyone one of us could pay for a private ADHD diagnosis - there literally videos on TikTok showing people what to say to get the diagnosis and it is repulsive, especially when it clogs up services/availability of medications for those with genuine diagnosis’.

It’s been so heavily utilised by influencers that at this point, a private diagnosis means nothing and is merely used an excuse for their shitty, narcissistic behaviour.

• Heart
So many pictures and every single one of her is so unflattering. Puffy face, too much makeup that it’s melting off her skin or it’s not set properly. And don’t get me started on the outfits- they don’t suit her?? She looks a mess
She looks like she's ended up on holiday by surprise with no prior notice to pack.
Those bloody trainers and trainer socks give me the ick everytime. I feel like i can smell them through the picture 🤮 she seems to feel battered old stan smiths go with EVERY outfit; i beg to differ.

Her slimy/shiny makeup always makes me think of 90s avon.

• Haha
I don’t understand what she needs to take a day off from. She only works about 20 hours a week.
Surely most of her week is a ‘day off’. Slopping wax and waffling to herself on YT is hardly ‘work’.
Her day off is same as every other vlog, in the house watching tv, playing video games and sobbing around.

I hate to promote the 1950s notion of the husband coming home from work and expecting his tea on the table but if i were her other half I'd be seriously pissed off with how slovenly and selfish she is. She's at home all the time, there's not a room in that house that's not cluttered with her junk, she's trashed the dining room, bodged the kitchen, she clearly doesn't do any housework or cook.

The house is a tip. Who remembers when she thought she had a home worthy of its own insta account 😂🤣😅

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
A sign that she got her diagnosis? It's inevitable really isn't it
Money can't buy you class but it can buy you an ADHD diagnosis by the look of it. I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder at this. McADHD is already planning her takeover of the neurodivergent interwebs.

I am angry to be honest I know at least 2 young people who are currently waiting to be assessed.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
One of the best dramas out there ! I think the last episode was a pile of shite - Ian Buckells was 'H'??? I fully expected a massive twist that Steve Arnott was going to turn out to be 'H'......or even Kate 😂
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey

• Haha
  • Heart

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
State of that house. Washing been hanging up for 2 weeks (guessing it’s hers so that’s why it hasn’t moved). The place is a tip and she only works 2 days a week! Too busy sitting in a wardrobe talking to herself and calling it ‘content’.

• Haha
Not watched it, but just seeing the title of the latest ‘podcast not podcast’ and my eyes rolled into to back of my skull ‘perimenopause and ADHD…’. Change the sodding record 🙄🙄
Ugh... they're both a pair of whiney hypochondriacs. I'll be giving that snooze fest a miss. Not interested in hearing about women's health from a sedentary slob and her morbidly obese friend. It'd be like turning to two virgins for tips on sex positions.

• Haha

Corgetta1

Her podcast with fatty Em would be so dull. Not worth watching / listening.
She is so lazy ! Clean yourself and your house. Do something productive- instead she sits all day eating crap , drinking bad additives / chemical drinks and watching old reruns.
Make a meal for your family. You are home all day. Such a selfish mother and wife.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I went on ADHD UK and did their online 'test'......apparently I have ADHD too lmao 😂
There was a panorama prog about these clinics offering to diagnose ADHD (at a cost). Surprise surprise! The undercover reporter (who didn’t have ADHD) received an ADHD diagnosis from every single one after a bit of cursory questioning.
However, the NHS psychiatrist who throughly assessed him over several hours said he did not have it. I know which one I believe!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She is obsessed with having something wrong. Physically rather than mentally…. What a weird thing to publish.

“I’m feeling sluggy” several hours after a diet energy drink

For her lunch “because she doesn’t have time to eat” she eats a chunk of cheese and a mini peperami…..
she hasn’t got enough brain cells for anything
I personally think she’s addicted to pain killers and quick fixes. She never does tennis balls or stretching, she doesn’t go for regularly massages, hasn’t seen a chiropractor to see what it’s like. She doesn’t have TMJ, it’s a stretch but I think she’s looking to be signed off on disability benefit…. She isn’t gonna get it

She also claimed she didn’t want to round people on Saturday… has she not considered she has a manic period and then a huge crash… hence why she was crying

Last edited: