Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she needs to take a day off from. She only works about 20 hours a week.
Surely most of her week is a ‘day off’. Slopping wax and waffling to herself on YT is hardly ‘work’.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand what she needs to take a day off from. She only works about 20 hours a week.
Surely most of her week is a ‘day off’. Slopping wax and waffling to herself on YT is hardly ‘work’.
Her day off is same as every other vlog, in the house watching tv, playing video games and sobbing around.

I hate to promote the 1950s notion of the husband coming home from work and expecting his tea on the table but if i were her other half I'd be seriously pissed off with how slovenly and selfish she is. She's at home all the time, there's not a room in that house that's not cluttered with her junk, she's trashed the dining room, bodged the kitchen, she clearly doesn't do any housework or cook.

The house is a tip. Who remembers when she thought she had a home worthy of its own insta account 😂🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg you can FULLY see her tit in that top in todays vlog.
And as for the walking on the treadmill..... please. Get some proper underwear to support the saggy tits and get outside for a walk instead.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 23.46.48.png

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 23.48.10.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’d be better off getting her lazy backside outside and walking that overweight dog.
Nah it’s mik’s day off work… she can’t possibly do anything outside of the house…. She couldn’t even go and get that sushi she got it on delivery

Reactions: 11
Nah it’s mik’s day off work… she can’t possibly do anything outside of the house…. She couldn’t even go and get that sushi she got it on delivery
Oh yeah. I forgot. She had an American (natch) series to watch, a Switch to play and Red Bull to guzzle 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am defo fatter than her but her arms look bigger than mine. She is just a slim blob of a woman

Reactions: 7
She's just so unhealthy that it's instantly visible in her face and body skin. She's not over weight but an excellent example of how slim(ish) does NOT equal fit and healthy.

All the processed crap she shoves down her gob really shows in in her greasy, dimply, uneven, skin texture, her double chin and bingo wings.

Reactions: 16
What happened to

Getting dressed every day
The podcast 1, 2, 3 & 4
Book clob
Gaming channel
Law of attraction
Scrapbooking
Style at any size
Wear and compare
Giving up Primark videos
Manual film photography
No buy
No buy year
Gardening content
Planner Etsy shop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What happened to

Getting dressed every day
The podcast 1, 2, 3 & 4
Book clob
Gaming channel
Law of attraction
Scrapbooking
Style at any size
Wear and compare
Giving up Primark videos
Manual film photography
No buy
No buy year
Gardening content
Planner Etsy shop
The much awaited ‘FiloFax’ tutorial we were promised!

• Haha
W
T
F

Have I just watched on that Spoke and Dashes reel?

If the Apprentice did candol promo videos, in their mates over developed, unsellable 2 bed, 3 bar, 4 bog house, following, or proceeding a girly karaoke piss up sesh.

Let me grab my purse, I must buy some wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
W
T
F

If the Apprentice did candol promo videos, in their mates over developed, unsellable 2 bed, 3 bar, 4 bog house, following, or proceeding a girly karaoke piss up sesh.

...with the hanging loop protruding out of her trouser waist....... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg you can FULLY see her tit in that top in todays vlog.
And as for the walking on the treadmill..... please. Get some proper underwear to support the saggy tits and get outside for a walk instead.

View attachment 2818109
View attachment 2818110
Empty cans on her sofa arm? What a slob! Now she put the treadmill in that over stuffed, dirty cluttered mix- matched furniture living room. Every room is a dirty mess. Lee needs to put his foot down and tell her to get rid of her candle crap to the shed, clean up that utility room that she ruined, he needs to throw out all her gross make up, hair mask, oils and lotions that he finds in the living room or kitchen right in the garbage. Teach her a lesson.

Reactions: 7
W
T
F

You can tell that mik thinks she looks so sexy in that video. The way she’s wiggling her hips and flicking her hair. She looks ridiculous

• Haha