Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
What happened to

Getting dressed every day
The podcast 1, 2, 3 & 4
Book clob
Gaming channel
Law of attraction
Scrapbooking
Style at any size
Wear and compare
Giving up Primark videos
Manual film photography
No buy
No buy year
Gardening content
Planner Etsy shop

• Haha
Reactions: 20

BooksNCats

Very disturbed to hear her claim that’s she’s so trigger by Baby Reindeer because she might have repressed somethin to do with SA? Mik, FOR ONCE, can you simply just see something and not decide to centre yourself in it? Actuallyboffensive and she’s becoming more unlikeable by the day.

You don’t have ADHD, you aren’t a victim of SA, you arent going through the perimenopause, you haven’t got EDS etc etc. You are a victim of TikTok, you aren’t special, you don’t struggle more than the average woman, you have a very garden-variety diagnosis of depression and you refuse to accept that and therefore help yourself. FOR ONCE, shut the fuck up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Milo is a strange little guy isn't he? On Caz's Instagram he's in nearly every photo from when she was at Mik's today. He always seems to be very involved when she has friends round, it's the same when Em and Chris are there. I'm sure her childless friends would prefer him to bugger off 😂

• Haha
Her #newyorkwithkids hastags irritate me. She's been pushing the "with the kids" narrative over past few months. One of the "kids" is an adult, no longer in education and has a driving licence and a job, the other one is in secondary school! She's carrying on like she has small dependents. Yet when they were actually small children she had zero interest in doing anything family orientated that put them at the heart of her plans.

• Haha

Bigpink

Mikhila Mcdaid#20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Her face has definitely become so much rounder and puffier in the last few years, she a steroid-like look to her face. The bob suited her 10 years ago but now..... not sure.

I was gobsmacked when she said she was trying a peach flavoured Monster energy drink to help her 'get used to the energy drinks in America'??
If that isn't a sad addiction I don't know what is?!

• Wow
Reactions: 18

BooksNCats

Just saw the clip of her in the new Levi’s jeans - jeez, giving me stomach ache and thrush just looking at her :ROFLMAO:

Another classic example of wanting only that which she hasn’t got. She already has a LOVELY figure (especially considering her diet and activity levels) but she “feels like a supermodel“….her problem (and likely root cause of depression) is that she is only interested in what she hasn’t got.

• lovely figure but wants to be a supermodel
  • some physical pain, otherwise healthy but wants a major physical disability
  • has (very treatable) depression/bi-polar but wants an ADHD diagnosis
  • has a space In her house for herself despite having two children but wants an office, a workshop and a walk-in wardrobe
  • lives in a lovely affordable part of the country and seemingly doesn’t suffer any real economical hardship but wants to live in the US
  • has a nice home but wants her mates McMansion
  • had a perfectly decent car for the bare necessity journeys she makes but wanted a brand new car to show off in the work car park
  • stable and seemingly supportive family but she wants a childhood trauma to pin her mental health struggles on
  • has a perfectly fine Doncaster accent but has invented her own dialect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I found it patronising when she said she didn’t want to pay for a private consult for her various ‘ailments’ as it would make her feel guilty for those who couldn’t afford to go private themselves. Oh bore off !
I paid private for an operation (non cosmetic).. no guilt at all. If anything i see it as removing myself from the waiting list hopefully bumping another person up. My GP actually suggested i do this if i could afford it because of ridiculous post covid waiting lists (which i do think is really wrong for so many reasons but that's a rant for another platform)

I stand by my thinking that she's not got access to funds that she makes out she has.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Is she going to wear that disgusting green bodysuit for 5 days in a row or something? No wonder she had a UTI

• Sick
  • Haha
She's just so unhealthy that it's instantly visible in her face and body skin. She's not over weight but an excellent example of how slim(ish) does NOT equal fit and healthy.

All the processed crap she shoves down her gob really shows in in her greasy, dimply, uneven, skin texture, her double chin and bingo wings.

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I know you love unsolicited advice muckhila, but in ONE can of 500ml. Monster there is 160mg. of caffeine. That’s four times as much as one shot of espresso. And thirteen teaspoons of sugar. And you wonder why you have issues?

• Wow
  • Haha
The woman is an actual idiot.

Clueless as to how health care works. Not interested in physio because that'd mean actually DOING something on her part. She seems to think you tell the gp your problem and they prescribe medication.

There is NO pill for stupidity, not on the NHS or otherwise.

She shoves processed, fatty convenience foods and take aways into her moon face all day long, washed down with copious amounts of caffeine and artificially flavoured/sweetened energy drinks.

She spends most of her time sitting down (netflix/gaming/youtube etc). She's not got a proper working station (...her dead nans scruffy stained old armchair, screens on the windowsill and screwed to the wall, she's shoe horned herself into the spare junk room which doesn't have one square inch of clutter free floor or wall space 🙄).

She's got an overweight neglected dog that does not get walked. She's never done outside activities with her kids.

Don't know how she dares complain about the gp and ignore the fact that she's most likely got back ache because she's lived her entire adult as a sedentary slob 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
She's just not very bright or realistic. No one walks out the gp with a solution to an (alleged) chronic condition. It's normal to be referred elsewhere, rule things out, lifestyle changes etc. Everything has to be instant with her.... which is also why her house is such a bodged state of diy because she won't wait to afford things to be done properly

If she's not seen or spoken to anyone about it for 2 years... the gp isn't fucking psychic.

Her ranting about the longer appointment signs piss me off soo much. So self absorbed and clueless. If im booked in at 9.30 i don't want to still sat in the waiting room at 9.50 whilst some narcissistic hypochondriac reals off every minor ailment from their google history. She CAN book a longer appointment, nothing is stopping her. Why does she think she's entitled to take time off other people??

If you're reading this mik... get. a. grip.

Reactions: 16
Personally i think her depression is the side effect of an unhappy, unfulfilling life brought on my a platonic marriage and disappointments of not being able to afford to move, not being considered for a promotion etc and having unrealistic life expectations based on fictional chatacters from 20 year old American tv shows.....

But hey, I'm not a mental health practitionersl so what do I know

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Lee seriously needs to unplug the wifi and sort this shit out. She’s clearly spiralling it’s uncomfortable to watch. That house is absolute chaos, her diet is terrible, she’s barely leaving the messy house that seems to be in darkness even on a sunny day, her new car is faulty and she was just going to leave it when most people would absolutely shit themselves at the sight of an engine warning, honestly it doesn’t take a genius to see signs of depression in all that and how a few small supported changes would help her even before a trip to the doctors. She looks unwell in her appearance- a face mask isn’t going to solve it she needs water and vitamins. I mean it must only take 5 minutes to blast the new hair dry but she doesn’t even look like she’s got that in her. Wearing the same clothes the next day…. And she still feels the need to vlog it all. It’s all so strange how her family can’t see it.

zebby

VIP Member
Did we see Lee choosing a ready meal for Milo, on the same vlog where she did the fresh chicken for them two? She was heard saying "yeah, he'll like that".

Disgraceful parenting from both of them.

• Wow
  • Haha

BooksNCats

Ah, now our Mik has burnout - she is very unlucky isn’t she? However, I’ve rung up the WHO and let them know that the very real concept of burnout can be cured with a Starbucks coffee and a blueberry muffin.

I swear she picks up on medical ailments, sees an Canva-curated list of the symptoms on Instagram and diagnoses herself. Not to derail from our Miks suffering but my sister actually was diagnosed with burnout - she was having constant panic attacks, she was off works for 4 months, she never left the house, she was sleeping all day and night most days, could NOT motivate herself to see people or clean herself or her house, she was a different person.

and to say the burnout was caused by looking after Milo in the school holidays! They played board games on one day….

• Haha
He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.
He looks very much a product of a lack of outside play and and a surplus of beige food; malnourished of vitamin D, fresh air and vegetables.
---
I see the podcast is "taking a break for summer". What's the betting Emma wanted to knock it on the head. The views are embarrassingly low. The one episode I watched it was just mik talking over Emma

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad