Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
The green Mini was a courtesy car for Shane. She’s borrowing it to base a summer candol collection around, Palm Springs, cocktail mocktail, retro 60s vibes.
They drove round a car park, knocking over tripods with her new £500 camera on, scoffing it op. A whole thing.
IMG_1180.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Velvet_Teddy

I think that the reason she isn’t ‘relieved’ following her diagnosis is twofold. She wanted the diagnosis to excuse her laziness and generally bizarre behaviour, not to ‘fix’ it. Now that she has access to support and possibly medication, she’ll be concerned that she now has to actually make an effort to help herself instead of wallowing which let’s face it, she isn’t going to want to do. She wanted a label, not help. She’ll probably quit the private care here and say she can’t afford to continue it so that she can continue to live her current lifestyle but have the excuse of ‘but I have adhd’.
I also think that she hasn’t received the validation she thought that she would get because I would bet that her search history consists of ‘how to answer adhd assessment questions to guarantee a diagnosis’ and she likely knows that she didn’t ‘pass’ the assessment naturally.

Just my 2 cents anyway!

I had to giggle when she diagnosed herself with digestive issues caused by an intolerance to rice crackers 😂😂😂

Nothing to do with the daily take aways then?
🙄🤷‍♀️🤔

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
They planned that London trip sooooo badly. Staying miles away at the airport hotel, eating at the rubbish hotel restaurant, driving into crazy central London for the show which seemed to take forever, then going home the next morning. Just seems stressful to me.
Get the train from Donny to London it only takes 1hr 40 mins! Then a tube to a more central hotel, go for a nice meal, then its easy to get to the show and Lee wont have to drive around for hours.
All to see some crappy american podcast :sleep:

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I might be a nutter, but if I buy a tob of ice cream, I will spoon the portion I want into a bowl and return the rest of the tob back to the freezer. I will eat it straight away, so it’s as cold as it can be.

What problem does she have that her ice cream isn’t cold enough? Or she can’t portion it at the time? Or put a bowl in the fridge/freezer in advance of eating the ice cream, if it’s melting quick. I don’t follow, she’s creating a problem where there isn’t one.

Serious ick from her swanning round her living room with that nightie with one strap all twisted op, tits all over the show.

• Haha
Her house is minging. Crap everywhere. Clothes left on the airer for weeks. Piles of junk everywhere. She always claims Lee is a neat freak but finding it hard to believe from the state of their dinghy dump.

I had to laugh out loud at today's vlog when she tried to pretend her and milo ordering burger king and having a movie day was some kind of of mother and son treat. Erm no, lets tell it how it really is; it's the norm of a lazy slovenly mother who can never be bothered to cook/prepare food for her children or do anything active with them. That boy spends every weekend/school holidays plonked in front of the tv with a fatty takeaway.

She's a rubbish parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I found it patronising when she said she didn’t want to pay for a private consult for her various ‘ailments’ as it would make her feel guilty for those who couldn’t afford to go private themselves. Oh bore off !

• Wow
  • Angry

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Who is watching her vlog, seeing her make candles is that tip of a house, seeing flies buzzing around her kitchen in today's video, near her stock, and thinking "oooh yeah I'd lorv to buy a candol"
I can see it now…a whole new range of candol fragrances…’damp washing’, ‘empty takeaway cartons’ ‘Manny’s half chewed biscuit’ ‘Croffice wardrobe’ ‘kitchen flies’. The potential is endless.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Her whole approach to going to the GP is odd. Dressing to represent how she feels as she struggles to say it? There are better ways to overcome that issue, I'm certain the GP isn't going to diagnose you based on a baggy shirt and sunglasses coupled with a shiny puffy face.
It's a shame about her not pursuing the depression diagnosis and getting different meds. I think she doesn't understand depression and just thinks it represents as a low mood/low energy. Also it's not as social media trendy like the ADHD she wants.
Whatever is wrong with her better diet, fresh air, exercise would likely improve her health. She spends so long lounging about that dump of a house, no wonder her mental health is bad.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second Milo is a fan of TOMITB. Utter rubbish! Get that kid to the Mediterranean playing football and swimming with other teens his age. He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.
It’s probably the only way he gets his mums attention. By watching the TV shows she watches so she’ll actually talk to him.

• Heart
  • Sad
The best thing she could do would be take 2 weeks annual leave from everything, higher a skip and get rid of 75% of the clutter and crap in that house... i think it'd do her mental health the world of good to start a fresh.

I wonder if Lee's starting to have enough of her. He's obvioisly no longer picking up after her. I actually feel genuinely sorry for him to some extent. She's trashed the house, he's living in a tip of her rubbish, her extreme mood swings, he clearly takes responsibility for all parenting and household tasks

I saw the stories she did to enable her to make a highlight of the "not a podcast". In every pic Emma is well presented, hair done, makeup, nice outfit, tidy background, sat up close to the screen. Then there's Mik, baggy sweatshirt, slomped in Gronmas old chair, mess of a room behind her, can of energy drink on the go, greasy hair slicked behind her ears. Plus wearing giant headphones in every pic, why? She has vlogging cameras and a couple of microphones. She just looks so scruffy, it's really not an encouragement to bother to watch and if I was Emma I'd be pissed off that I'd made an effort and my mate had just rocked up in what they'd slept in.
I've commented similar on emmas thread but...

I've watched ONE podcast (parts of it). Emma says she recieved cruel comments for being unable to have kids and not deserving of being a mum. She then goes on to joke about being a DINK (double income no kids). You can tell mik is jealous by this, she'd love to be a dink. An emma. A caz with the forehead. she then says "if you don't deserve kids you don't deserve holidays". She's a total knobhead. She talked over her the whole time and Emma's not much better for not ditching her and enabling it.

Toxic fake friendship those two

• Wow
  • Angry

Beatrix

I'm not the tidest person admittedly, and I accumulate cups and plates during the day in my office but if I left that stuff overnight my husband would say something to me. How Lee is putting up with that living room is beyond my comprehension!

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Those NY outfits 😬 neither of those dresses suit her. Surely for daytime leggings and a sweatshirt is the most comfortable? Maybe not stylish but I can't imagine walking miles around a city in jeans which are a size too small and a long dressing gown cardi.

That cardi is going to be fun if it does pour with rain 😂 is she even packing a coat?!

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
What’s the obsession with New York they could have went somewhere completely new but they only seem to go to New York I get it go once or twice but surely there’s not much left to see now 😂
They always do the same touristy bin stuff, and somehow manage to skip the things that are actually good. Like maybe go inside the MET instead of just sitting on the steps because of Gossip Girl

• Haha