Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Every part of her house seems grubby. Even the area of carpet she was standing on to show off her holiday wardrobe was uncovered in bits of crud.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How many failed projects and podcasts has she had now? Gotta give it to her. That woman has balls to keep coming back and announcing new soon-to-be-more failed projects. She couldn’t even keep up getting dressed every day beyond January 19th lmao.

• Haha
Genuine question most likely from a place of ignorance but.... what does she NEED medication for???

I think there's a societal fear of criticising/challenging "labels" for fear of causing offence but most of her percieved symptoms appear to be personality traits. Why does this warrant medication?

I don't agree with NHS subsidising medication for what seems to be a current fad.

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s been taking night nurse every other night as an “insurance” policy. Wtf.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She got 700 views on her skincare ad today and is blaming the algorithm. Mik, you supposedly have 100k subscribers who all have subscription feeds and only 700 of those people wanted to watch your video today. There's no getting away from that fact but she's trying to make out no one seen the upload.. I can assure you I did and I chose to avoid it

Now I look at it again, has she removed the word ad or made the title longer so ad doesn't appear? Sneaky sneaky.
She doesn’t seem to have any grasp on what her viewers want. You want to see her tea bag tits and grubby face, she didn’t wash her forehead but also people don’t need to see what skin and me does, they know! It’s just a poor AD

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like she unraveled after her haircut (or haircot as she keeps saying)? She pretends to lorv it but clearly doesn’t. She made such a song and dance how it was the answer to her problems and surprise surprise it wasn’t. If she is this depressed with New York weeks away she needs to realise she needs the antidepressants.

Vixen88

VIP Member
That comment there is why her views have dwindled over the years and brands dropped her. Nothing to do with the algorithm and everyone to do with being an unlikeable arrogant twat
And recent thombnails looking like this:
IMG_1410.jpeg

I’m just not going to click on these if I’m looking for entertainment, information or prodoct reviews. She looks like the most miserable, unhinged scroff.

• Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How many years has she had that insta post saved to share to her insta stories. I am telling you now she will open a adhd related insta account or tik too account to capitalise on this. Username suggestions for her?

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
So today’s issue…’burnout’ !? Seriously?!
She wfh 1.5 days and is able to watch American trash TV at the same time, makes a few candles and has time for a daily nap, and has the time to make flat pack during her lunch hour!
Apparently it’s due to doing 2 pod casts a week, Vlogril plus a bit of gardening 🤦‍♀️
She’s hardly working f/t in a demanding job with long/ unsociable hours/ juggling childcare / caring for elderly parents. Her so called ‘burnout’ is self inflicted and easily resolvable. She’s insufferable.

• Haha
  • Wow
In her comments of her capshewal wardrobe video she mentions making Lee iron her clothes. Genuinely curious what she brings to that family unit.
This is why i find it absolutely hilarious when she describes herself as working mother. She's not really is she. Her job couldn't be any less demanding and she's done fuck all for those kids their whole lives.

Minimal working. No mothering.

queencarmen

VIP Member
I dont get it. Does she never have work calls? Meetings? Is nobody ever checking what she's doing? She spends her work days the exact same as her days off.

• Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
No doubt her past 'criminal life' was ALL for attention. Just like the whole putting her life on social media is.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The irony of her packing a steamer for her clothes in NY, when most of the time she looks like she threw something on from the pile of unwashed clothes that lives on her bedroom floor.

• Haha