Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Does she have any friends with kids? She seems to gravitate towards child free adults.
She wishes she was child free too. It's strange how she's had 2 kids go through primary school and doesn't seem to have made even one friend with another parent. Suppose it's hard to make friends when you always stay in your car to film yourself talking about your favourite subject... Yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

brunette97

At the end of today’s vlog she seems to poke fun at her “plate of beige” that’s making her feel ill all the time, as if she knows we all discuss her eating habits on here. Mik it doesn’t bother us that you read here. At the end of the day it’s YOUR life and YOUR health, it certainly doesn’t impact any of us. If you want to make unhealthy choices every day then fine. It’s more the fact that 99% of your content is complaining about various issues you have and I think the reason people aren’t responding well to it is that they can see many solutions to this in your lifestyle. It’s all on camera. You show us everyday.

I do feel sorry for Milo though. His gums hurt and we can probably safely assume it’s due to the amount of crap he’s given to eat on a daily basis.

Lola123

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Milo though. His gums hurt and we can probably safely assume it’s due to the amount of crap he’s given to eat on a daily basis.
And when does she take him to the dentist? Because if my son was saying that, I’d be like right off we go. But I bet she doesn’t even think about it

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I’ll put 10p on Münchausen syndrome.

Also in today’s vlog, she mentions high levels of cortisol because she had “half of the symptoms”…we’ve all got half the symptoms of something Mik! :ROFLMAO:

How she can have so little faith in medical professionals yet think herself (not educated beyond GCSE level btw) an expert in diagnosing herself? Really gives an insight into why her and Lee McTrump are still together.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
They always look like cousins, not a married couple.

Also look at the toll Manic Mik has took on the bloke 😂
IMG_1417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

fidgetjo

VIP Member
They’re defo skint. Complaining about the prices on everything on her latest post. $10(£7) a person for a ride on the ferris wheel… as if she’s not in one of the most expensive cities in the world… you’d pay that here. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Mik: feels ugh and ill and bloated and thinks she has an intolerance to something and is trying to eat better.

Also Mik: has supernoodles for breakfast then spends the afternoon lounging around in the clothes she's been gardening in, before ordering her 8th takeaway of the week while sitting under a crusty blanket and ignoring the crispy washing from weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Sick

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How many more holidays does she think the 18 year old will want to go on with her mum and step-dad?? I was holidaying with my friends at that age
Tbh I’m surprised that Mik took her & I assume paid for ella to come along. She strikes me as the sort of mum to say Ella has to pay for herself if she wants to come.

• Haha

brunette97

She’s trying to justify drinking energy drinks saying it’s the same as drinking coffee. I personally don’t know the science but every time I had an energy drink in the past I’d experience a huge high and then crash into a super low mood. That was from one drink. It doesn’t happen to me when I drink one coffee. She’s knocking back several energy drinks a day and must be used to the side effects now I guess. But they definitely contribute to her manic moods.

She's been to see someone in concert ..... Kacey Musgraves......then she's had a tattoo of an arrow because of Kacey's song about following an arrow. Apparently the arrow song is a gay anthem....is Mik trying to tell us something?
There's only one woman she's sexually attracted to and that's herself.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
She's opdated the blog with some posts swatching her Mac lipsticks..... there are some from the Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Nicki Minaj ranges which I think were in 2011, 2013 and 2017 respectively :confused: Who wants to see someone else's 13 year old lipstick?

From the blog:

"Also, if I do make that private appointment, I will take a list of the things you’ve diagnosed me with over the years (most recently a lot of Ehlers Danlos) and let you know who wins!"

Does anyone want to have a spin on Mik's Health Tombola? Imagine seeing a doctor and saying 'some people on the Internet who have never met me think I might have *these* and then showing them a list of conditions.

• Haha
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
She only did one 5 mins ago with the overstuffed, gifted ‘Teddy Blake’ bag. Claimed it was a great bag, lorved it and then give it away to a work mate a week later.

• Haha
  • Wow

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
This trip is just her fannying about at restaurants and places from American sitcoms and shows. What a sad life. Cant wait for Milo performing and dancing in every vlog we have to look forward to.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I actually can't believe she was prescribed codeine for 2 years with no medication review or trying to taper her off it. Especially for something like hers that seems intermittent and she's able to run around people's houses and roll off their bed onto the floor to make a stupid video.

I think the codeine was something she had a dependency on just as much as she depends on energy drinks.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
I saw zero difference between her ‘resetting day after burnout’ and any other day of her week. Isn’t she usually slomped in front of some American trash TV in near darkness surrounded by drink cans, rubbish and clothes? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I think the hair looks okay now but it won’t when it’s just greasy strings hanging from her head in 3 days. She’s not prepared for the upkeep of a short hairstyle