Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
The state of her house in her vlog made me have a quick tidy round the kitchen before I start work and i feel so much better for it

Reactions: 15

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
My perfect weekend always starts with trying to get someone else's make up out of a top I bought to get 20% off, followed by smashing up some chicken in a cellophane bag with a rolling pin next to a rotary telephone.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Her constant use of 'carry on' instead of hand luggage really irritates me. You are not American however much you wish you were!

Camperfan

VIP Member
I just don't know what to say, she doesn't wear deodorant every day, spent the day working and shopping in a sweatshirt absolutely covered in dog hair (must stink of dog?), sprayed dry shampoo in the car (it makes powdery dust everywhere IME), bought a load of crap in Home Bargains, of course their favourite toothpaste is an American brand, ate a dinner of pre made crap sat on the sofa in the dark watching American TV.
I feel sluggish and grotty just watching let alone living that life!

• Sick
  • Wow

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She even filmed herself getting ready for the adhd assessment on that day and vlogged herself sitting down to do it, yet is now acting surprised people are asking about it? Don't mention it then if you don't want people to ask.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She got 700 views on her skincare ad today and is blaming the algorithm. Mik, you supposedly have 100k subscribers who all have subscription feeds and only 700 of those people wanted to watch your video today. There's no getting away from that fact but she's trying to make out no one seen the upload.. I can assure you I did and I chose to avoid it

Now I look at it again, has she removed the word ad or made the title longer so ad doesn't appear? Sneaky sneaky.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
Another Burger king? I cannot believe how much trash she eats. She was raving about the BK she had on the way back from London. Then cooked herself (and only herself probably) air fryer chips every day this week. Not as part of a meal but just the chips it seemed. All washed down with full fat coke and energy drinks. Grim.
ETA - I was laughing to myself at her going on about she only wants to do the job she has, didn't want to progress etc It was only 18 months or so ago she felt sure she was going to get the promotion, which she then didn't get and had the hump over for a good few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

brunette97

The sticker placement is giving me a huge ick. She thinks she’s killing it in that outfit but she looks beyond scruffy.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I just find her outfit choices bizarre, out shopping braless in a crop top and dressing gown bobbly cardigan, goes to the office in a band t shirt and jeans or ancient looking knitted hoody. Yet wears a more formal dress for tidying up the house?!

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Who's going to tell her that going for a walk, getting some fresh air and seeing the outside world might make her feel better than using a walking pad while the dog watches her?

I also enjoyed her saying it was cold and putting some socks on, then wafting around in a Summer dress and no underwear.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
What the hell have I just watched. That Doctors vlog. Wow.
The shirt strategically hanging off her shoulder, the sunglasses, the crying.
24 hours previously she ‘felt amazing’ with ‘so much energy’.

Does she not think that the copious amount of energy drinks, lack of any daylight , no exercise , awful posture /slouching in armchairs to do her day job, no bra to support her bust, eating crap instead of actual meals ….. could any of those things be making her feel, you know in pain, any generally ‘garbage’??

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
“I just don’t have time to do it all” and you think everyone else does? What do you do when you get up at 5am Mik? If making the dinner is overwhelming you…. It’s not ADHD. She just wastes time, she seems to think other people just magically have less to do than her
She gets up at 5am aaaaand..... talks about herself. She's always filming vlogs, podcasts etc just chatting about herself and what she's been buying. The Bovril vlogs alone are about 8hrs and she's uploaded over 5hrs of main channel videos since the start of the month. I'm assuming she spends some time editing, but that's already about two working days spent just talking abut herself. What's in my bag, what's in my hair, what's in my head, what's in my bin, what's in my lonch, what's in my candols.....

• Haha
  • Wow

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second Milo is a fan of TOMITB. Utter rubbish! Get that kid to the Mediterranean playing football and swimming with other teens his age. He’s nearly 13 and still looks like a milk bottle toddler.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I'm trying to work out the timeline. She was at home rather than in the office as it's school holidays. So she had time to put together a large garden table and benches. Then she made candles at lunch time? Sat outside with fat Manni and his bloody biscuit the same day? Does she literally only work a few hours a day at her salaried job? I WFH 3 days a week and barely have time for a super quick walk round the block on a lot of those days.

• Heart

Camperfan

VIP Member
What a slob! The state of her house, the lounge is bad with the cans of energy drink and clutter around the sofa (why so many twisted up looking blankets? Looks like she sleeps there). The absolute hell hole of her cloffice. I'm not naturally tidy but I could not function in that mess.
I also thought she'd got herself a proper office chair? It looked like her Gronmas chair with the horrid stretchy cover was still in there?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Hot take: even if something is £1, if you don't particularly like it or didn't need it then it's still a waste of money. It's only a bargain or a saving if you'd have bought it at the higher price point. She's just bought a £6 jewellery box from Poundland.... so why did she need a £3 one from the charity shop?

There's just stuff EVERYWHERE. Is that an oil diffuser plugged in next to the air fryer? She's covered the plug sockets with a million chopping boards.... why!? Why are there random placemats on the wall, there's just random stuff everywhere. A jewellery box on top of a pile of books, a Chanel bag hanging off the door handle. The herbs in front of the air fryer and next to the oil diffuser!

I'm inspired to hire a skip and have a clear out.