Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
She gives it away by just posting about candol stuff. Also if that’s why she has issues… she just need to grow up. That’s the way the law works unfortunately, we also don’t the value of what she took…. So who knows but again has she made this up… maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BooksNCats

Chatty Member
I recently made a post saying that she was nice but never did anything for anyone else.

However, fair play to her for doing the Little Princess trust thing with her hair, it’s nice to see her out of her main character syndrome for once.

Lola123

VIP Member
It's such a weird attitude isn't it! Everyone I know over 35 has been to see a physio for something or other at least once. Either sporting injury or just a neck ache from a desk job. It's a totally normal thing to do (and pay for) yet she hasn't?
Instead she just buys crap off Amazon. We haven’t seen that inflatable green pillow in awhile!
she also goes on planes for long journeys too every year which won’t help
The one thing which might give her temporary relief (the acupuncture mats, I’ve got one and it’s really good) she won’t buy? Again don’t get why

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Just catching up, cottage core in a suburban Donny new build😂 seen it all now!
Not seen the haul vlog but the blue sofa looked better without the cheap beige throw. Also isn't the vibe that the cakes in the cake display are homemade and the flowers are from the "cottage garden" rather than a supermarket.
I love how she thinks the garden is done as she got some new furniture and the stupid gazebo. It will all look shit by September as she doesn't look after anything.
Garden looks like a merchants yard with all that timber littering that small space. ‘Costal gromma’ my arse!

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
W
T
F

Have I just watched on that Spoke and Dashes reel?

If the Apprentice did candol promo videos, in their mates over developed, unsellable 2 bed, 3 bar, 4 bog house, following, or proceeding a girly karaoke piss up sesh.

Let me grab my purse, I must buy some wax melts.
...with the hanging loop protruding out of her trouser waist....... 🥴

• Haha

bystanderbynature

Eughh that cucumber Instagram post.. what’s Lee asking, she asks us.. probably, is my Willy ever going to be as big as this? Prats.

And the car video. Ffs piss off. She goes on about how independent she is half of this half of that and stuff. Right down the middle, furniture making modern woman.. then spills this?! Come on - I’ve always said, the way she spends you know she ain’t paying half… she’s spending it I. Primark or on vinted maybe..

And all these outfits - ok great, finding your own style (unlikely but giving benefit of doubt), but that cosplaying as gen z? Don’t flatter yourself mum!

I couldn't believe her complaining about Ella's room smelling (how embarrassing for Ella) when she started the vlog saying she hadn't washed her top, then scratching her scalp. She was also trying the headphones out (wearing them on her head, over her ears) for the day before potentially returning them.

She was talking about it being really warm and then sat inside playing the Sims. GO OUTSIDE, GET SOME FRESH AIR. Can't sleep until 2am? Stay up until 5, slomp in front of a screen and speak into two separate mics when you're about 20cm away from the camera.

It's definitely the lovely weather giving her a headache, and not sitting in front of a screen, never leaving the house, drinking sugary drinks, eating jonk. Those things are definitely not affecting her sleep. And drinking so much caffeine had nothing to do with her getting a UTI. And taking UTI medication with a nice Coke is definitely a good idea.

Drink some water, eat some fruit, have a walk! I'd LOVE to see her make some life changes and properly sort through all the rubbish in that house.

“ eating jonk”. PMSL 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I do wonder why she isn’t banging on about the adhd any more? It feels to me like she’s gone bit quiet on it?
Novelty has worn off? The has she/hasn’t she might have been interesting for her, the moan at the wait times was something to do… Now she’s paid for it (?) it’s took the fon out of it all for her. Maybe it’s the reality of funding any medication?

It’s probably like multiple other things she thought was going to be life changing, LV Speedy, hot tob, swing in the back yard, Pax wardrobes etc that never were. She’ll be chasing the next thing now, which looking at her instagram stories is perimenopause.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Latest podcast episode title isn't even spelled correctly 'why are we shames'

I think the views on this one will be abysmal

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s made a tik tok about her “ADHD”, what a surprise the diagnosis hasn’t made her feel better…..

• Haha

bystanderbynature

anyone reckon she’s on the energy drinks for weight loss? She is down g a lot of them at mo and is on pre hol weight loss mode. Just made me think

Beverley macca

VIP Member
My daughter and her mates do this twice a month - they go round Donny and end up in Sheffield at Dempsey's (gay night club - it's brilliant!).......it's not boujie lmao! 😂

Mik actually talks properly in the drive through - none of this 'two pomps' or 'moffin' bollocks!
All the best clubs I went to in the late 80's/early 90's were gay clubs. At least no fella was going to pinch my bum 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
This woman clearly has depression - not ADHD...I don't understand why she isn't seeking treatment for depression through her gp......

evoway13

VIP Member
She’s been taking night nurse every other night as an “insurance” policy. Wtf.
Jeez - she's addicted to an anti-histamine now (the drowsy causing one - I've forgotten its name but, I think it begins with 'p'

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
She’s been banging on about her ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ on YT for months, mentioning it at every opportunity so why the radio silence on YT now? Her subs on YT were good enough to rant to daily about her ‘undiagnosed ADHD’ but aren’t good enough for her to share her news to. Surely she’s thrilled with the diagnosis she’s always wanted 🤷‍♀️ 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I think it does age her, and looks quite masculine. Also it looks very damaged when it didn’t when it was longer. You just know she wanted shoulder length but in the chair the hairdresser told her she didn’t have enough to donate when put in a plait.