Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fidgetjo

VIP Member
she says in the blog that she asked on Reddit what time KM went on stage….and there is a KM subreddit where someone with a ridiculous username (but very Mik coded) has posted that exact question 😉….i don’t want to post her username here but it’s VERY easy to identify her
if you go on the Kacey Musgraves Reddit and search the word ‘time’ you may find a post within the first 5 results, from a username which includes a condition for which you can buy a diagnosis. I think/hope that’s ambiguous enough to be an acceptable clue?
Thank you both!!

Reactions: 3

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Washes the bedding for the dog sitter but because “she doesn’t want to leave it till the last minute” will sleep in it for a few nights.

Jesus wept
That’s grim! Also does she only have one set of bedding? Why can’t she just strip it morning of and pop on a clean set!

Camperfan

VIP Member
What was her self diagnosis rant about? I don't have tiktok. I mean, she's self diagnosed herself with all sorts these last few months so what on earth did she have to rant about? Mainly diagnosed herself on the basis of things she's seen, and comments on, SM.

Podcast is up on Emma's channel and already has 1k views in 9 hours.

Laughing my head off. It's not a popularity contest but if it were....

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I thought she was taking time away from social media? She's on Instagram styling her hair - 6 hours ago ........

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I had a short bob like hers a couple of years ago. I had a slight side parting cut, so didn't get the weird short bits she has. Long hair you can get away with changing the parting but it really isn't working with her cut.
Mine was cut super sharp so even just rough drying it looked fine, Mik said hers was done dry cut and you just aren't going to get a decent bob with a dry cut.
I also had an inverse cut to give a more modern shape. I think the problem is she's had a poor quality cut which is making the styling difficult now.

evoway13

VIP Member
Mik trying to convince us the copper clay worked in the firepit 😂 ....it came out an ugly brown colour - it should've gone black then soaked in picklean to remove the oxidisation - then it would change to a bright copper colour.......and it's definitely not meant to 'snap' 😂

Today's vlog she says 'launch' instead of lunch (the captions say launch too)..........and capsule wardrobe is 'captal' wardrobe 😂

• Haha

lottie111

Yes literally why on earth has she not gone to a chiropractor. Average price £45 per session, maybe cheaper up north! She would probably cry with relief after session one! All for the cost of an average Primark shop-up. I expect she thinks she should get it for free, and yes, in a way we should. If you lived in a European country and were paying a lot more in private medical insurance you might do? But she’s in a fortunate position that if she cut out a few takeaways she could easily afford it.
I have chronic migraine and have to go every month or I just couldn’t function. I just have to factor that cost into my cost of living it’s a no brainer for me
---

Omg that sounds horrific! How do you manage your condo now?
I mean condition!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Her practice will love her. Kicking off one week for having her pills stopped and went for a drive through diagnosis for more pills.
If they allow her to have it filled, she seemed to state she had picked an NHS recognised place so that I bet she doesn’t want to pay for the prescription…. Well the GP doesn’t have to accept it and in order to get the meds she is most likely to have to pay