Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evoway13

VIP Member
I took one for the team and watched the bag video :sleep:...........then she waffles on about where she works, saying there are lots of fast food restaurants around.......including 'DONKIN donuts'.......

Then she tells us that she 'chose' to have super short hair.......hmmmm The Little Princess Trust require a minimum of 12 inches of hair (they already have an abundance of 7-11 inches)

Reactions: 4

evoway13

VIP Member
All the best clubs I went to in the late 80's/early 90's were gay clubs. At least no fella was going to pinch my bum 🤣
...the amount of men that try and chat up my daughter .....and promise to 'turn' her....is ridiculous. Like it's a challenge! That's why she ends up in Dempsey's 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s going for a private ADHD diagnosis on Wednesday. I don’t know what she wants out of it. Validation for her shitty behaviour? To prove something to some people?
I hope she realises that from here on out she is going to have to have private everything aka the meds etc! Also what if the private diagnosis doesn’t come 😂

Camperfan

VIP Member
I know of no grown adult who refers to a full sugar coke as a "meal in a bottle"! She's had no food and it's 2pm so she reaches for a bottle of coke, her diet is so bad. If you want an easy meal in a bottle try Huel, y foods or any of the other easily available options which at least have some nutrition in them!

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Elle Darby Swift takes some beating - she's 'moved' to the USA with no actual plan in place - her vlogs are an education in how not to move to the USA.........Lee is probably watching all of them 😂
I watched one of her slogs. Its like watching two kids playing at mummies and daddies. They’re clueless!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's desperately trying to plug her vlog for views on her insta, bless her.

The podcast nonsense has been up a day and has 900 views 😱

• Haha
when you have a look at her house from the view from the garden it actually looks so big! and yet her hoarding makes the inside look so small and dingy
It's one of those new build plots that would have made a nice spacious 3 bed but is cramped as a 4 bed.

Why is she deleting insta posts

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
How the heck is she going to survive NYC. On the first of May she said she was working in her fitness levels as she is going to struggle with all the walking but surprise surprise she gave up after 2 days.

When she did the candol stall for 6 hours she said she felt like she was dying. NYC is tough going for an active person never mind some one that hides away in a mosty cave.

Lola123

VIP Member
I endured the not a podcast bollocks.....................they talk about The Only Murders in the Building' and are going to discuss this in future podcasts with Milo.......feckin' riveting!
---
....and she goes to New York tomorrow.......and they've planned to go and see some places featured in TOMITB.....as Milo wants to go :rolleyes: . I'm sure he'd have more fun at a waterpark in Europe...but, nope - he has to follow his sad mother.....who wishes she was American
Bet he would love world’s strongest man or something or even some boxing as that’s what he’s into. But nope, Americanised son only

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
All she keeps doing is now coming op on my FYP on tik tok. They are terrible, she is going to try and make it big on ADHDtok…. Funny when she doesn’t have it, the debate about her appointment, a consultation is you get what you pay for.… and so she did

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Where is she looking when filming her vlogs now? She doesn’t look at the camera lens any more and is looking 2 to 3 inches below the lens. Plus if we can see your stomach flesh UNDER your tit from above your top is too low, and you need to support your tits.
If her camera had a flip out screen under the lens she’s probably looking at herself.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
I think ‘forgetting to eat’ is a popular symptom of ADHD as floated as TikTok (I have no idea if it realistically is or not. @evoway13 is much more knowledgeable on the realities of ADHD). So I think that was her lending a little of ‘spice’ to her symptoms in the run up to her Drive-Thru Diagnosis.

In all the years I have been watching her (and we are going back to when Milo was a toddler), shes never mentioned it before and, in fact, shows herself eating plenty!
It might be different for boys/men but, my son is never out of the fridge/pantry/freezer.......and he weighs about 9 and a half stone. I think it's because he's never still that he's constantly burning calories up.....
---
Capshoel wardrobe. Christ. That cloffice must stink from her sweaty arse and a wall of mOsty beige that airs on her banister.
....don't forget, she doesn't like her clothes to smell of fabric softener.......she prefers her clothes to smell 'mosty' (musty 😂 )

Lola123

VIP Member
Next Mik issue: intolerance. She’s begging for something here! Throwback to York tests etc
Next thing instead of ADHD….

Barely any energy drinks…. How many do you think that quantifies as

• Haha

PinkandTwinkly

....says she has a UTI........then says she has cystitis - which is it? UTI's require antibiotics - some are so bad, they require IV antibiotics........yet, she was able to get medication from Boots - so, has she just bought general cystitis relief? She needs to stop with the fizzy drinks and get some Ocean Spray cranberry juice instead.
You can get antibiotics (nitrofurantoin) prescribed by Boots online pharmacy to collect in store. Which sounds like what she did (as she said she had to do the online consult first)

I've done it
Its really handy and so much quicker than the Dr.
Its about £25 quid if I remember