Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Surely she’d be better off asking the GP/ paying for an MRI to see what is actually going on with her back/ shoulder and getting to the root or the problem rather than popping pills to treat the symptoms.
I was getting nowhere with my GP years ago with significant issues with my back and unable to function fully. I thought ‘sod this’ paid to see a neurosurgeon, had an MRI that afternoon and spinal surgery (NHS) all within about 3 months. Money well spent!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
I’m confused in her latest video I was logging on for work so wasn’t paying attention that much but is her courtesy car an automatic? I never saw her change gear like both hands were on the wheel when it sounded like it changed gear if so why is she acting like she couldn’t start the mini? It’s always foot on break and start button/key I drive an automatic as I have problems with my ankle and can’t drive a manual think that’s why I noticed 😂

Vixen88

VIP Member
I'm sure they could have cut her hair off to donate while it was dry and then done a proper wash and restyle?
She said the hairdresser donated the cost of the cut, rather than Mik pay. So has gone with the cheapest possible obviously. But I totally thought that too.

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
If she thinks her thumbnails are the cause of poor views she's done nothing to remedy it. Her latest vlog came up on my YouTube this am. Before I even saw it was hers I had pulled back in distaste, the right hand side is her with eyebrow dye on (I assume) pulling a grimace face. Really doesn't make you feel like watching as it looks shit from that alone.

• Haha

Corgetta1

Well as predicted, she isn't washing her hair. Slapping some velcro curlers in.
The state of her closet! Such a crowded mess. Is that her mans white shirt sticking out? Of course it will never be ironed.

• Haha
  • Sick

evoway13

VIP Member
I reckon she has 'tech neck' as she's mentioned all these symptoms:

1. Dull ache at the back of the neck; headaches; stiffness in neck & shoulders and numbness/tingling down both arms. It's frequently seen in people who have desk jobs; gaming fanatics and people who scroll on their phones all day.........this is probably why her Dr isn't diagnosing her correctly as it's fairly new I recommend her changing Gp's to another practice. Recommended treatment is via a chiropractor

Reactions: 4

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
She owns the Stan smith in every colour, these pink ones were a present from Lee at Christmas, aka the presents they don’t do?
Don’t hate me but I hate stan smith trainers they’re so uncomfortable! I love adidas I’ve got several pairs of gazelles that actually go with my outfits 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
......so when she's put on ADHD meds and she shows no improvement in her vlogs/lifestyle.......we can assume (or 'ashooooom' as Mik says).....that her diagnosis is wrong. When my son was diagnosed, we had to do full familial histories and go back through our own schooling etc and if there were issues at school ie. not paying attention; poor concentration; whether our daughter had it too; multiple relationships & jobs; what our social life was like - relationships with family - it was intense and took place over a number of weeks. I didn't want to say too much about the assessment before Mik had hers as it would give her the right answers to the questions for an ADHD diagnosis. Bearing in mind, our son was assessed years ago and we knew nothing about the assessment beforehand

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
The car was deffo for lee’s job, it was a 23 plate! Unless she is giving back her car? But I doubt it

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
Holy moly Holly Molly (as muckhila would say) her new favourites video is a parody video with every one of her repeated stories and my highlight was chOb rOb

Getting her ears pierced
Keloid scarring
Her c section scar
Psychosomatic
Maybelline water shine lipsticks
Acne on her back and shoulders

• Haha