Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see how she fares going on after she gets a diagnosis and potential treatment. Is she going to carry on as she is and use it to explain her behaviour or is going to make her more organised, less impulsive etc?
I’m glad she’s finally realised she needs to take some time away from the vlogging and posting. I wonder if she becomes a bit more balanced the videos in the past year will be a hard watch for her.

Reactions: 4

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Can you even donate your hair if it's been dyed (and dyed and dyed)? Pretty certain you just go and have a haircut as normal....

Lola123

VIP Member
I have hair like hers (not so greasy all the time) and it deffo should have been shoulder length to get the full volume. Sweeping it over to one side makes everything look really unbalanced

im wondering how long it’s going to be till she thinks she’s Moria Rose and starts wearing wigs. Or gets extensions. I just hope she bleaches it again 😂😂

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Have you all hovered over the thumbnails of the 'not a podcast' ...on Mik's channel. Apart from one, Em is looking gormless at the camera while Mik is throwing her arms around like a loon! 😂 .......these 'podcasts' are for Mik only......
---
.....and I'm also thinking Mik did not get the ADHD diagnosis she wanted........she's not mentioned it again......anywhere!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
In her video I’m sure she said she was using melanine patches. Because she wanted to sleep…. It’ll be classic mik if she hasn’t done the research

Also I found out keloid scaring is genetic, so which parent has it?

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
....she's wanting to make citronella tealight candols.......32 for £2.50 at IKEA!!!! She could get them from IKEA and charge her customers a fiver for two!!!! 😂

Velvet_Teddy

Has she said anything anywhere about her appt or diagnosis yet? I’m sure we won’t miss if if she does - enter thumbnail of sad face, big bold letters shouting “my ADHD journey”.
yeah she’s made a tiktok confirming she was diagnosed and says she wants to keep the adhd chat to tiktok now 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
I thought the same, someone I know donated their very long (waist length) hair and the photos showed plaits and it was cut above the top band. Otherwise you surely risk the hair coming loose after the cut?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
This video was on my homepage this morning. Look at her clean tidy house and she's wearing real clothes that fit.

Reactions: 3

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Her next diagnosis should be complete scruff.

Isn’t it the most chavvy thing to be parading around with designer items but your hair is unwashed, house looks a state, husband dresses like it’s 2012…

I would put money on Shane having in his possession one of those River Island Rhianna t shirts 🤢
---

Also a teacher in Doncaster here…I can guarantee there will have been some eye rolling and giggles in the staff room. However, her look was FAR from the worst parents evening outfit I’ve seen in my years 😂
🤣🤣. My sons an ECT. Give it time 🤣🤣

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Didn’t she say the NHS will accept the diagnosis from the clinic she used? Of course she’s going to say that to validate the Croffice assessment she’s had, rather than the through in-depth assessment over several sessions an NHS psychiatrist would carry out.
I copied and pasted this - but, it includes ADHD diagnoses: it must be robust and of the same standard of an NHS autism assessment or above..

Apparently, a private consultant can state that they're NHS recognised for autism and might not be for ADHD assessments but, they can still use the term 'recognised by the NHS' as an umbrella term.......

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
She will be looking for her next diagnosis now. In the last week she has floated the idea she has ehlers danlos and high cortisol disease.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
Doesn't she wash ANYTHING before use? She just unfolded the throw and put it straight on the sofa!:sick: