Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Have you all hovered over the thumbnails of the 'not a podcast' ...on Mik's channel. Apart from one, Em is looking gormless at the camera while Mik is throwing her arms around like a loon! 😂 .......these 'podcasts' are for Mik only......
---
.....and I'm also thinking Mik did not get the ADHD diagnosis she wanted........she's not mentioned it again......anywhere!
How’s she able to get the meds if she hasn’t got a diagnosis?

Reactions: 2

bystanderbynature

Does anyone know if she’s posted back on Reddit or had to change her username as she clocked we were on to her?! I can’t find her

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
I think she bought(?) It, literally for a prop in an instagram reel. As if she hasn’t got enough shite in that house.
View attachment 2920198

I hate how she insists on wearing those style tops/dresses off the shoulder. There’s too much material scrunched down the arm and it just looks wrong to me. Same with that white Zara dress with the lace up back she bought for the bowel renewal. And those glasses are awful.
Looks like a maternity dress. Way too much material bulking her up. The size of her head next to the phone receiver.

Lola123

VIP Member
Just catching up, cottage core in a suburban Donny new build😂 seen it all now!
Not seen the haul vlog but the blue sofa looked better without the cheap beige throw. Also isn't the vibe that the cakes in the cake display are homemade and the flowers are from the "cottage garden" rather than a supermarket.
I love how she thinks the garden is done as she got some new furniture and the stupid gazebo. It will all look shit by September as she doesn't look after anything.
I think the throw was originally because of the dog? She made this downstairs room for him when he first started having accidents in the house! He’s had quite a few now?

Lola123

VIP Member
I might be a nutter, but if I buy a tob of ice cream, I will spoon the portion I want into a bowl and return the rest of the tob back to the freezer. I will eat it straight away, so it’s as cold as it can be.

What problem does she have that her ice cream isn’t cold enough? Or she can’t portion it at the time? Or put a bowl in the fridge/freezer in advance of eating the ice cream, if it’s melting quick. I don’t follow, she’s creating a problem where there isn’t one.

Serious ick from her swanning round her living room with that nightie with one strap all twisted op, tits all over the show.
I wonder if her teeth sensitivity is non existent which is why she does this but then that doesn’t match up with numbing her mouth for dental work

Lola123

VIP Member
She’ll be going to Disney and Disney alone, bet you
So she’s going to visit her colleague Molly who left recently, 3 days seems stupid though! Even if Molly has to go to work but do I still think she’ll go to Disney…. Yes

Vixen88

VIP Member
I guess I’d sooner delete the video and stop earning the affiliate $s for a bag she didn’t like. So I’ll let her off there.

• Haha

OhHai3

I like it too. I don't love the way she parts it and the cut might not be the best, but I think the short hair suits her more than the long hair.
---
Imo she looks younger

Last edited:

evoway13

VIP Member
Overall they don't make big purchase/buy well though, don't get me wrong they appear to waste a lot of money on small crappy purchases but (to me) they buy very cheap, very often.... primark clothes, ikea/b&m flat pack furniture, chain restaurant meals, premier inn weekends away.... i think the speed and frequency of spending, rather than the amount, gives the impression of being more affluent than they are.

Personally, I'd rather spend my money on better quality but less often. But that's just me.

She's gone and on about how she hates the kitchen... if she actually did have money she'd have had a new kitchen by now.

Anyone can lease a car!
She got the car on finance from a used car garage in Doncaster.....

evoway13

VIP Member
I've not been watching her uploads - why is she wearing a mini mic on the 'Beauty Haul' video? I've seen other youtubers wear them when they're in a filming studio and they're really far away from the camera. Mik's camera is two - three feet away from her.......and she's never had an issue with sound before :rolleyes: 🤪
---
OOh, while I'm here, Sephora opens in Manchester (Trafford Centre) on May 16th ....my son took photos of the store when he went to meet Slash last month!
---
......what's a 'short' and a 'jean'? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ugholhere

VIP Member
Has Ella really moved out? I assume if she had, Mik would have switched her cloffice around with Emma’s room in a manic heartbeat?

Reactions: 1