Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always wants as many people as possible to watch one of her paid ads to try and keep that sponsorship going, so she's put adhd update in the title to try and get as many views as possible. In the video there is no adhd update. So she has deliberately used it as clickbait.
Wowsers, you're right. How desperate.

Is anyone actually interested in watching people cook hello fresh? Anyone? Such boring content. Hello fresh sponsorships seem to be the new free boxes of tat from cherry's (RIP) any old low view wannabe influencer gets one

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Is anyone actually interested in watching people cook hello fresh? Anyone? Such boring content. Hello fresh sponsorships seem to be the new free boxes of tat from cherry's (RIP) any old low view wannabe influencer gets one
Cherryz (RIP) 🤣

I remember when they all used to gleefully unpack a Cherryz box of washing up liquid and cleaning sponges. Then they went bust because people buy that stuff in the supermarket or poundshop.

Sick of seeing Hello Fresh ads - anyone who wanted to sign up did so years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bloody hello fresh 🥱🥱😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only got around to watching her packing her hand luggage last night. What a load of unnecessary tit she takes for a five day holiday. She packs like she's going to an undeveloped country where there are no shops/chemists/electricity.......How many cameras? Her dad's; her gronma's; the new thing; a vlogging camera; her iphone.....I could understand it if she was a professional photographer....her Switch so, she can play games.....a laptop......ipad :rolleyes: . My 22 year old daughter has just come back from a two week Spanish holiday and she took her iphone and a book 😂 (as well as clothes lol)

Today's vlog......pre pre travel day???? Does she mean two days before her holiday? At 5:45 she says she had a question about her ADHD and she's not going to talk about it yet as it's 'over-sharing'..........I'm absolutely confused as she has uploaded 14 or 15 vlogs, talking about 'undiagnosed ADHD' .......now she doesn't want to talk about it!!!!! ????? Make it make sense!!!!!!!
---
Nice way to make your core audience feel appreciated
........she's a horrible person! Her Youtube audience have been watching her vlogs for years and putting money in her pocket.....:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so convinced the audiences are different people?
She's so rude to that commenter, why does it matter if it's a smaller/different audience! I think she's dragging it out to talk about on YouTube as once it's done and she's spoken about it no one will have any further interest in her ADHD (not that anyone did really anyway, she just constantly went on about it).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she so convinced the audiences are different people?
She's so rude to that commenter, why does it matter if it's a smaller/different audience! I think she's dragging it out to talk about on YouTube as once it's done and she's spoken about it no one will have any further interest in her ADHD (not that anyone did really anyway, she just constantly went on about it).
It’s almost like she thinks on tik tok people will believe her, where as on YouTube she’s likely to get criticism which she won’t handle very well

She owes her audience something but this is why she is starting with the “I’m Soch an over sharer” and being like it drag me back into a fonk

Or she’s wanting to make a much bigger video that she wants to get the clicks on

She even filmed herself getting ready for the adhd assessment on that day and vlogged herself sitting down to do it, yet is now acting surprised people are asking about it? Don't mention it then if you don't want people to ask.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Like so many other things, She thought it was going to be a massive deal, it was going to fix her life, it was going to be the validation she needed since it became popular to have it on TikTok she was shoplifting age 11, she was going to prove all sorts of people wrong...

The reality has his that she researched and rehearsed what to say to get the diagnosis she craved, paid £1k for someone to say, yeah ok, you have it if you think you do. Now she possibly has to actually pay for medication if she wants it, and it’s obviously not creating the right kind of attention she wanted, being the massive narcissist she is.

It’ll be something else in a couple of months time she’s chasing. And she’ll have the same slomp after that too, never fixing really what would help - exercise, healthy eating, spending quality time with family, hobbies for her not for show/monetisation/validation from strangers...

Or she was told she doesn’t have it, and is shy about telling the truth, but can keep up the charade on TikTok?

• Heart
  • Haha
It's obviously not a different audience if her yt viewers have already seen it on TikTok
🧐🤔🤷‍♀️
She's a knob. She's realised she's made herself look stupid so is lashing out.

That comment there is why her views have dwindled over the years and brands dropped her. Nothing to do with the algorithm and everyone to do with being an unlikeable arrogant twit

• Heart
  • Haha
That comment there is why her views have dwindled over the years and brands dropped her. Nothing to do with the algorithm and everyone to do with being an unlikeable arrogant twit
And recent thombnails looking like this:
IMG_1410.jpeg

I’m just not going to click on these if I’m looking for entertainment, information or prodoct reviews. She looks like the most miserable, unhinged scroff.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like her and Lee have a very strange dynamic. She mentions again in the vlog today that Lee would never say anything that he's annoyed about. That doesn't sound healthy to me. So basically she can make as much mess as she likes or be as chaotic as she always is, and he won't say anything?!

Saying she shares different stuff with different audiences... What a plonker. She over shares too much online and that's why she's got a very active Tattle thread. She's stupid to think that people stick to just 1 platform.

• Haha
Saying she shares different stuff with different audiences... What a plonker. She over shares too much online and that's why she's got a very active Tattle thread. She's stupid to think that people stick to just 1 platform.
Haha yeah, on her way to her 20th thread, she’s a nobody, but is a dick head. Same as her mate Emma, another dick head, with a quarter of Mik’s “subscribers” but at 15 threads. I literally only keep an eye on the both of them because their Tattle threads are a laugh!

• Haha
......are they flying home today as she is back to sharing memes about American tv shows....... 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.