Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep timed their trip so they could don MAGA caps and chain themselves to railings in support.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And recent thombnails looking like this:
View attachment 2965021

I’m just not going to click on these if I’m looking for entertainment, information or prodoct reviews. She looks like the most miserable, unhinged scroff.
Just had to have another look at this because it's hilarious.

Also miserable unhinged scroff are the most perfect 3 words to sum her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like so many other things, She thought it was going to be a massive deal, it was going to fix her life, it was going to be the validation she needed since it became popular to have it on TikTok she was shoplifting age 11, she was going to prove all sorts of people wrong...

The reality has his that she researched and rehearsed what to say to get the diagnosis she craved, paid £1k for someone to say, yeah ok, you have it if you think you do. Now she possibly has to actually pay for medication if she wants it, and it’s obviously not creating the right kind of attention she wanted, being the massive narcissist she is.

It’ll be something else in a couple of months time she’s chasing. And she’ll have the same slomp after that too, never fixing really what would help - exercise, healthy eating, spending quality time with family, hobbies for her not for show/monetisation/validation from strangers...

Or she was told she doesn’t have it, and is shy about telling the truth, but can keep up the charade on TikTok?
I am thinking the person who did her initial assessment wants to do another assessment- probably because Mik presents more like she is bipolar. Mik would have been jumping from the ceiling and showing her box of ritalin if she was dx with ADD.
---
How smug does she look walking down a rainy NY street. You do you Hun, it's just not that aspirational.
Such a stupid traverlor. Never packs according to thr weather. Forgets to pack an umbrella. Dumb dumb.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am thinking the person who did her initial assessment wants to do another assessment- probably because Mik presents more like she is bipolar. Mik would have been jumping from the ceiling and showing her box of ritalin if she was dx with ADD.
With these paid for appointments do they even look for these other type of conditions? They should do but I’m just not convinced

Reactions: 6
They never look happy even when on holiday to somewhere they achooally lorv. Even in their sham second wedding in her muddy wedding dress. Apparently Lee was the one that requested they went to the ballet in NYC. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They always look like cousins, not a married couple.

Also look at the toll Manic Mik has took on the bloke 😂
IMG_1417.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has she deleted/hidden her passive aggressive youtube response comment? I'm thinking its a toss up between her hiding it because she realises she made herself look a fool or the op deleting as she didn't take kindly to being berated for asking a polite, valid question?

Mik: click on my (sponsored) social media video to listen to an update on my alleged/confirmed ADHD

Also Mik: I don't want to share anything about ADHD on social media

Viewer? Hey, didn't you already post about it on your other social media?

Mik: you may think you understand social media but here is my word salad diarrhea telling you you don't

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she really surprised that manny would want to see Lee rather than her? When he’s the one that feeds, walks and takes care of him??

• Haha
I noticed early last week that Caz’s house was under offer on Rightmove. Checked back today and it was re-listed on the 30th of May and looking at their instagram account it appears they’ve gone with a new property agent. Is that what happens when houses don’t sell for a long time? I still can’t see it selling, it’s the most impractical house I’ve ever seen! The state of the dressing room, it’s so cringe!

• Haha
Milo is a strange little guy isn't he? On Caz's Instagram he's in nearly every photo from when she was at Mik's today. He always seems to be very involved when she has friends round, it's the same when Em and Chris are there. I'm sure her childless friends would prefer him to bugger off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed early last week that Caz’s house was under offer on Rightmove. Checked back today and it was re-listed on the 30th of May and looking at their instagram account it appears they’ve gone with a new property agent. Is that what happens when houses don’t sell for a long time? I still can’t see it selling, it’s the most impractical house I’ve ever seen! The state of the dressing room, it’s so cringe!
Look at the location - it's on the same street as council houses/ex council houses. They'll be lucky to get £300k for it 😂
---
Milo is a strange little guy isn't he? On Caz's Instagram he's in nearly every photo from when she was at Mik's today. He always seems to be very involved when she has friends round, it's the same when Em and Chris are there. I'm sure her childless friends would prefer him to bugger off 😂
It sounds like he has difficulty making friends ......he never seems to have friends round that are his own age. Mik never mentions him or Ella having friends sleep over.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at the location - it's on the same street as council houses/ex council houses. They'll be lucky to get £300k for it 😂
---

It sounds like he has difficulty making friends ......he never seems to have friends round that are his own age. Mik never mentions him or Ella having friends sleep over.....
None of his friends parents would let them stay over if they've seen the state of that house from the vlogs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Milo is a strange little guy isn't he?
I know it’s tight, but he’s such an annoying kid. Has to be the centre of attention with his weird dancing or posing.
Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree.

• Haha
Probably hated by his friends because all he does is perform and dance non stop. It’s like the milo show 24/7.

• Haha
All I noticed was Mik is *still* wearing that bobbly white cardi she wore on the plane. There's no way she's washed and dried it in the few days she's been back.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.