Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think someone should tell her how old her offspring actually are because at this point I honestly don't think she knows!

How many more holidays does she think the 18 year old will want to go on with her mum and step-dad?? I was holidaying with my friends at that age

Surely poolside holiday are already popular for young families and not something to wait for your kids to age into? Am I out of touch or am I right in thinking lieing next to your half naked parents on plastic sun loungers is not massively desirable to older teens and young adults.

I really don't understand why she's waited for her children to grow up before she starts to think about doing family things?
---
The original is god awful tbf, it's saving graces are A. no sweaty trainers and B. worn by a pretty, tanned model and not a pasty pink fromp.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I managed several city breaks last year, and not once did it occur to me to walk around Belgrade, Naples, Sarajevo etc virtually topless, with it all in danger of falling out! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a bag of shite at the best of times, but somehow she has elevated the shite level in NYC, with extra sweat, matted hair and sunburn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many more holidays does she think the 18 year old will want to go on with her mum and step-dad?? I was holidaying with my friends at that age
Tbh I’m surprised that Mik took her & I assume paid for ella to come along. She strikes me as the sort of mum to say Ella has to pay for herself if she wants to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbh I’m surprised that Mik took her & I assume paid for ella to come along. She strikes me as the sort of mum to say Ella has to pay for herself if she wants to come.
I had the exact same thought - or she's got Ella's dad to pay for her ........
---

Forehead's house is still up for grabs
I just looked at where it's situated on Google maps........I reckon they're going to have trouble selling it. I love how the house description says it's been featured on tv..... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just looked at where it's situated on Google maps........I reckon they're going to have trouble selling it. I love how the house description says it's been featured on tv..... 😂
Crimewatch? On that estate.
Or Mik’s YouTube channel?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like this is how she keeps Ella tethered to home, keeps her paid for (maybe not spending money) and then it means they all spend time. I reckon if Ella suggested something aka going to Spain Mik just wouldn’t have it or she’d force Ella to pay for it/her share

• Haha
How smug does she look walking down a rainy NY street. You do you Hun, it's just not that aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s very pleased with herself isn’t she. She ls in New York, her ‘home’ :sick: . Except she’s in loads of debt and looks like a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Milo looks like he's 8 years old.
She mentions in todays vlog how much he loves Peter Pan when showing off his new colouring book. I cannot help wonder if there's more going on there.....

UGH... I had to skip the "story of the plane presents" because I'm pretty sure I could have repeated it word for word as it is. She just regurgitates the same trivial information on repeat for years. Get some new stories love! Maybe she thinks she's re-sharing this for the benefit of new viewers.... do such things exist? Her channel hasn't grown in years so I doubt it.

Setting boundaries.... Setting goals... How many things can this woman keep setting and not adhering to?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She always wants as many people as possible to watch one of her paid ads to try and keep that sponsorship going, so she's put adhd update in the title to try and get as many views as possible. In the video there is no adhd update. So she has deliberately used it as clickbait.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She mentions in todays vlog how much he loves Peter Pan when showing off his new colouring book. I cannot help wonder if there's more going on there.....
She’s always ‘babied’ him, odd when she’s seemingly never cared much for Ella. She’ll be still doing the Christmas Elf thing when he’s 21. He plays op to it too, probably desperate for attention, when she spends her time rewatching American programmes she’s seen 20 times, playing video games, vlogging to the 15 people left that watch and rearranging furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that some helpful soul has commented to ask if she's considered wearing an apron for her candol making.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.