Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think mik picked the most unfortunate pictures of caz where her forehead is so prominent on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s such a bad photo. I mean you cannot miss Caz’s forehead but it looks worse than ever where the sun has caught it. Like a speckled egg.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s such a bad photo. I mean you cannot miss Caz’s forehead but it looks worse than ever where the sun has caught it. Like a speckled egg.
It's HUGE and even more noticeable with the light hair colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think mik picked the most unfortunate pictures of caz where her forehead is so prominent on purpose?
I’m not sure Mik can help it, there’s no hiding that without a hat or fringe cut in. Looks like she enjoys a sun bed, her skin is terrible.

Also it the what I took on holiday reel, slightly grossed out by the 8 year old manky Nars blush, 12 year old Mac eyeshadows and filthy makeup sponges. And clueless as to what the two metal tins were with skincare, what help is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excited for her summer (sorry sommer) slomp to start soon, moaning about the heat when she has moaned about the cold for the last 6 months 👍🏼

According to her latest TikTok she now wants to move the bar indoors 😂
Where the duck is she fitting it?! Just put your bottles and glasses in the kitchen cupboards and fridge like a normal person. She’s not really a big drinker, just likes to show off when she has an audience.

• Haha
I watched 5 minutes of the vlog and couldn't figure out why she'd even picked up the camera? She likes Nancy Myers, Lee uses an ipad. Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The absolute state of her house in today’s vlog!! It’s a complete tit hole and she’s just wandering round talking tit to a camera!!! Clean and tidy your house you lazy insane woman! How Lee puts up with her I’ll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s utterly bizarre. Creating areas of her cluttered, dusty house to look like a set from some American TV show…bowls of lemons and cupcakes under ‘cloches’, whilst her unwashed holiday clothes are left spilling out of a suitcase on her landing and banging on about being forgetful. It’s as if she’s cos playing ADHD…🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Milo is a strange little guy isn't he? On Caz's Instagram he's in nearly every photo from when she was at Mik's today. He always seems to be very involved when she has friends round, it's the same when Em and Chris are there. I'm sure her childless friends would prefer him to bugger off 😂
Does she have any friends with kids? She seems to gravitate towards child free adults.

Reactions: 5
Does she have any friends with kids? She seems to gravitate towards child free adults.
She wishes she was child free too. It's strange how she's had 2 kids go through primary school and doesn't seem to have made even one friend with another parent. Suppose it's hard to make friends when you always stay in your car to film yourself talking about your favourite subject... Yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her new mania…Nancy Mayers and Nora Efron. No idea who these pple are but apparently chucking beige throws and cushions over everything channels your inner ‘coastal gronmma’ look…in Donny 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many throws does Manny's backside need? That house needs some jonk removing, not a homeware haul.

• Haha
Has Mik only just discovered fruit bowls???? Do her children eat fruit....ever?...She has citrus fruits for cocktails !!........and she's only just got a 'botter dish'......I looked up and said......' a whaaaaat?????......a botter dish???? for Lorpack?????' 😂 Then she bought throws to 'neutralise' the space.........to be fair, it does look like a bomb has gone off in there......she's probably disarming another bomb with a beige throw (Mik, 'neutralise' does not equate to anything regarding colour :unsure:)

Who's 'cottage Corey?' - is he related to 'school Ron?' :unsure:

The planters she got from Asda are no good for herbs.......as they need really good drainage.....

...she appears to be in a 'fonk'.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mikhila McDaid : Tea leaf Mik still Showing off her Teabag tits and beige throws for Manny’s shits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.