Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mini Shane is a massive show off - can't think where he gets that from 😉🙄. Forehead Kaz looks like her hair is slipping off her head and Mukila is a scruffy git.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nora Ephron is an incredible writer, has Mik ever read a book?!
Going by her previous short lived book clob, I'd say no
---
If she wants to inprove her home she needs to reduce the cheap tat not buy more.

Her house looks worse in every video! Pretty sure she's 2 b&mm hauls from qualifying from a channel 5 hoarding show

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she capable of wearing that cardigan on her fecking shoulders 🤯 or is this the ‘coastal gromma’ look she’s channelling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get the whole droopy cardigan thing. Does she think it makes her look attractive or alluring? Or her shoulders are worthy of being shown off? As she would say its bernarnars.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mikhila Mcdaid#20 Drive thru diagnosis, house looks atrocious, Milo still precocious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s not feeling great (what bet are we putting on her reason for this) I’m going to go plane aircon/recycled air
But her lifestyle is catching up with her. She has a really evident dooble chin in her Instagram about the jompsuit

Reactions: 6
What a cluttered mess of mismatched random crap. She gets is so wrong every time. 🤦‍♀️. It’s channelling ‘jonk shop’ certainly not ‘coastal gronmma’ vibes…and why is everything a ‘situation’ ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hot take: even if something is £1, if you don't particularly like it or didn't need it then it's still a waste of money. It's only a bargain or a saving if you'd have bought it at the higher price point. She's just bought a £6 jewellery box from Poundland.... so why did she need a £3 one from the charity shop?

There's just stuff EVERYWHERE. Is that an oil diffuser plugged in next to the air fryer? She's covered the plug sockets with a million chopping boards.... why!? Why are there random placemats on the wall, there's just random stuff everywhere. A jewellery box on top of a pile of books, a Chanel bag hanging off the door handle. The herbs in front of the air fryer and next to the oil diffuser!

I'm inspired to hire a skip and have a clear out.

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Mikhila McDaid #20 Mik has moved the air fryer to channel her inner Nancy Meyers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The whole thing is a tit show but I’m howling at the wonky lamp… it’s an absolutely perfect finishing touch to the ‘chaotic chic’ vibe she’s created :D

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just catching up, cottage core in a suburban Donny new build😂 seen it all now!
Not seen the haul vlog but the blue sofa looked better without the cheap beige throw. Also isn't the vibe that the cakes in the cake display are homemade and the flowers are from the "cottage garden" rather than a supermarket.
I love how she thinks the garden is done as she got some new furniture and the stupid gazebo. It will all look tit by September as she doesn't look after anything.

Reactions: 5
Not seen the haul vlog but the blue sofa looked better without the cheap beige throw. Also isn't the vibe that the cakes in the cake display are homemade and the flowers are from the "cottage garden" rather than a supermarket.
I love how she thinks the garden is done as she got some new furniture and the stupid gazebo. It will all look tit by September as she doesn't look after anything.
Garden looks like a merchants yard with all that timber littering that small space. ‘Costal gromma’ my arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mikhila McDentures: “want my house to feel special and luxurious”

Also Mikhila McDentures: buys said items from Asda, b&m and charity shops

P.s new fave word for mikhila bingo: bOtter dish

• Haha
It reminds me of last week when I washed the dogs blankets, hung them out to dry and it started pissing it down so I ran out and chucked them all in a corner whilst I ran back out to bring in all the cushions from the outdoor furniture and then the Amazon man came with 3 parcels for next door.

• Haha
Doesn't she wash ANYTHING before use? She just unfolded the throw and put it straight on the sofa!:sick:

Reactions: 3
I think the throw was originally because of the dog? She made this downstairs room for him when he first started having accidents in the house! He’s had quite a few now?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.