Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many pictures and every single one of her is so unflattering. Puffy face, too much makeup that it’s melting off her skin or it’s not set properly. And don’t get me started on the outfits- they don’t suit her?? She looks a mess

Reactions: 9
So many pictures and every single one of her is so unflattering. Puffy face, too much makeup that it’s melting off her skin or it’s not set properly. And don’t get me started on the outfits- they don’t suit her?? She looks a mess
She looks like she's ended up on holiday by surprise with no prior notice to pack.
Those bloody trainers and trainer socks give me the ick everytime. I feel like i can smell them through the picture 🤮 she seems to feel battered old stan smiths go with EVERY outfit; i beg to differ.

Her slimy/shiny makeup always makes me think of 90s avon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like she's ended up on holiday by surprise with no prior notice to pack.
Those bloody trainers and trainer socks give me the ick everytime. I feel like i can smell them through the picture 🤮 she seems to feel battered old stan smiths go with EVERY outfit; i beg to differ.

Her slimy/shiny makeup always makes me think of 90s avon.
She owns the Stan smith in every colour, these pink ones were a present from Lee at Christmas, aka the presents they don’t do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She owns the Stan smith in every colour, these pink ones were a present from Lee at Christmas, aka the presents they don’t do?
Don’t hate me but I hate stan smith trainers they’re so uncomfortable! I love adidas I’ve got several pairs of gazelles that actually go with my outfits 😂

Reactions: 4
I really dislike her but would give anything for her confidence, she loves herself soooo much (yet looks like a grubby creased Mrs Potato Head)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is The Only Murderers in the Building really so popular people will travel from the UK to go to a diner on the show?! I see she also went to the same place Emily Norris went where the staff sing. I know nothing about it but it screams tourist trap to me.
Her outfits look shite, can't believe she's so pleased with herself filming stories of her outfits all the time.

Reactions: 11
Is The Only Murderers in the Building really so popular people will travel from the UK to go to a diner on the show?! I see she also went to the same place Emily Norris went where the staff sing. I know nothing about it but it screams tourist trap to me.
Her outfits look shite, can't believe she's so pleased with herself filming stories of her outfits all the time.
So the place where staff sings is touristy but they’ve been going for like 50 years and is pretty popular. It’s on broadway & many broadway stars have worked there before going on broadway and many of the staff want to be on broadway. It’s quite famous and it would be somewhere to go if you’re going to New York as a musical fan.

Reactions: 5
The irony of her packing a steamer for her clothes in NY, when most of the time she looks like she threw something on from the pile of unwashed clothes that lives on her bedroom floor.

• Haha
I am sorry but this trip of theirs is giving me “booked a holiday to New York a year in advance when we couldn’t afford it vibes” mostly free stuff that the “kids” wouldn’t want to do.

Oh sweet baby cheeses 🙈🙈 I've just seen her insta.... she's teamed the sweaty looking trainers with a wannabe boho dress.

Why though?

My eyeballs are itching.
---
I am sorry but this trip of theirs is giving me “booked a holiday to New York a year in advance when we couldn’t afford it vibes” mostly free stuff that the “kids” wouldn’t want to do.
Pretty standard for the woman who went to Edinburgh to see the sites of superdrug, eat at TGI Fridays and come home 😢

• Haha
The people in the background are wearing what I would wear......a sweatshirt/hoodie and jeans. Mik looks like she's freezing her tits off in the boho dress........which would be more suitable as a coverup for a beach holiday.......

The people in the background are wearing what I would wear......a sweatshirt/hoodie and jeans. Mik looks like she's freezing her tits off in the boho dress........which would be more suitable as a coverup for a beach holiday.......
She put on stories yesterday as her kids get older they’ll just want an all inclusive beach holiday….. well Mik if you’re gonna dress like you’re on one….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’re defo skint. Complaining about the prices on everything on her latest post. $10(£7) a person for a ride on the ferris wheel… as if she’s not in one of the most expensive cities in the world… you’d pay that here. 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They’re defo skint. Complaining about the prices on everything on her latest post. $10(£7) a person for a ride on the ferris wheel… as if she’s not in one of the most expensive cities in the world… you’d pay that here. 🙄🙄
Pretty sure i paid £5pp for the crappy wheel at yorkshire wildlife park... in, erm, Doncaster.

So that sounds a bargain.

They don't do days out though, do they? So she has no point of reference for these things.

When she went to london a few week's ago it was premier inn, McDonald's and home.

I wonder if she's going to try and copy Emma and churn out 83 travel vlogs from the one same holiday 3 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sunburn central for this pair. What does she think is Insta share-worthy about this grim pic? Her hairs a mess and Lee isn't even looking at the camera.
Does she think her holidays are super active/adventurous going on about when the kids "grow up" they'll only want pool holidays? The activity level is bog standard for a city break, and Ella is already grown up.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sunburn central for this pair. What does she think is Insta share-worthy about this grim pic? Her hairs a mess and Lee isn't even looking at the camera.
Does she think her holidays are super active/adventurous going on about when the kids "grow up" they'll only want pool holidays? The activity level is bog standard for a city break, and Ella is already grown up.
And the couple behind

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.