Mikhila McDaid #19 She’s Got A Short Torso And A Giant Camel Toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that homeware video while I was getting ready for work this morning and I'm not joking when I say it gave me anxiety. The mess of her house and the buying of absolute random tat.. She is bizarre. Buying something for a pound that she doesn't actually like. Her house is a complete mess and now she's wanting to buy random pieces of furniture to add to it all.

Reactions: 9
Mikhila McDaid #20 American wannabe in her latest fonk filling the house full of jonk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In her thrift haul you get to see the ropey cardigan off her shoulders and it hangs to her ankles when she drapes it. Almost touches her wedge sandals looks even more ridiculous if thats possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She came across as though she's in the middle of a nervous breakdown and she's using shopping as a natural high. When I'm changing decor, I look at what I no longer need (I don't do this every few months though 😂 due to the critters) .....and get rid. Redecorate and then buy a few bits n bobs to dot around. My husband's den is the next to get a makeover - he doesn't know it yet (;))

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.