Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Christmas but even I couldn’t be arsed with having my tree up 1st November. It’s drive me bonkers having it up for 2 months…. It’s a bit weird really.

Reactions: 9
She's not gona be doing that stupid elf thing for her high school aged son is she??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She needs lithium! That poor family of hers- living in her chaotic mess. Dysfunctional.

Reactions: 10
She needs lithium! That poor family of hers- living in her chaotic mess. Dysfunctional.
Lee must come home from work and think wtf is this. I don’t know how he puts up with her a lot of the time

Reactions: 9
Christmas is one of my favourite times of year and to make sure it’s magical and special we put our tree up at the end of November. Any earlier and we’ll be bored and sick of it by Xmas day. It doesn’t feel as festive when it’s up for a long period of time.

She really is desperate for this diagnosis, she definitely knows her diet and lifestyle are bad but she won’t change it as she WANTS to have adhd. At this point I assume she’s doing things on purpose to give her the symptoms/behaviours of someone with adhd. I think it’s disgusting when there are people who really need the diagnosis to explain their behaviour which they can’t pinpoint to anything else. People who aren’t having 10 energy drinks for breakfast and purposely distracting themselves with tv whilst working. She’s absolute scum. I swear she never used to be bothered by Christmas?

Reactions: 6
I think she wants the diagnosis/plays up on it as it's a current thing that's big on SM/tiktok and using an #adhd hashtag and talking about it will bring her views.
She's not actually big on Christmas either is she? She likes decorations, frosty fancies and that's it. She doesn't do big family get togethers, gifts, pantomime trips, does she even go to an office do?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get the point of getting hyped up about Christmas until the end of November. It’s just weird. It’s not even winter yet? Just bloody enjoy each month or season for what it is and stop wishing your life away. She doesn’t even do any thing for Xmas so whats the point in this fake excitement. It’s so pathetic that she had “three new year new start bullshits” this year. One in Jan, one in feb and September. Madness.

She will big Christmas up, do nowt and be depressed January and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never understand her being this obsessed with Christmas. Apart from putting her tree up, watching Christmas films and hiding that bastard elf around the house, she does nothing Christmasy.

Apart from last year’s apparent hosting tit show, she goes to a Beefeater for a steak as her Christmas dinner, doesn’t buy presents for anyone (bar Amazon junk under £5 for Emma for a video), doesn’t appear to do anything nice with kids (pantos, markets etc). When she still had her parents in that house they didn’t eat together or even open their presents together. Even her decorations… she has one artificial tree and next to nothing elsewhere, lights outside or round the windows, nice tree in the dining room…

(nothing wrong with an artificial tree, it’s all I’ve ever had, but if I was Christmas mad, I feel like it’d be a treat to pick a real one with family, you know)

Don’t get it. She’s just obsessed with wishing her life away for the next season.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s like her frenemy Em when it comes to wishing time away. She was banging on about Autumn in August!

TBH from my experience if anyone wants an ADHD diagnosis and meds they can get them. It really belittles people who actually have issues.

Reactions: 10
TBH from my experience if anyone wants an ADHD diagnosis and meds they can get them. It really belittles people who actually have issues.
She’s gone down the NHS route so she’ll be waiting for ages. She will have forgot why she even wanted a diagnosis by the time she gets seen

• Haha
If she gets her ADHD diagnosis - she'll most likely be prescribed amphetamines.......and she'll have to let the DLVA know as she may have to stop driving whilst taking them.

Reactions: 2
If she gets her ADHD diagnosis - she'll most likely be prescribed amphetamines.......and she'll have to let the DLVA know as she may have to stop driving whilst taking them.
and not be able to enter certain countries but I doubt she will stray beyond all her usual holiday spots

Reactions: 5
and not be able to enter certain countries but I doubt she will stray beyond all her usual holiday spots
I didn't think of that - the USA look to be against CNS stimulants entering the country - I wasn't aware of that.....They're the same class as cocaine and meth

Reactions: 2
Anyone playing Mikhila bingo or cycle…. She’s mentioned Keloid scaring again….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone playing Mikhila bingo or cycle…. She’s mentioned Keloid scaring again….
She actually used the word 'bincident' as well about a minute after the hallowed keloid scarring. If only it were a game with prizes, we'd be millionaires.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it weird the way she only speaks of her dad rather than her parents

'My dad puts his tree up"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.