Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No that’s sort of right. A business earning £85k has to register. You can chose to register if you earn under but it’s a bit of an administrative headache if you’re not up in that sort of stuff.

You don’t need to register a business with companies house there are advantages and disadvantages to registering. For a small company again the accounting bit gets more complicated for a ltd business. A lot register when any amount of borrowing/ credit comes into play as it separates the individual and the business when it comes to liability.
....ah but, Mik The Wick is convinced the company is going somewhere 😂 .......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So far today in what I managed to sit through she’s diagnosed herself with posture issues, keloid scarring and of course undiagnosed ADHD…
I don’t know a huge amount about ADHD, but would a person with it be able to concentrate on a complex task like timetabling trains, whilst watching TV? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my word... so much to say about today's vlog.

After watching it, no one is going to persuade me she's in some high pressure/high paid kind of roll. She watches tv all day! Her ADHD "side quests" are just admissions she regularly skives (from watching tv) throughout the day. No wonder her employers manufactured a situation where she wasn't even considered for promotion. I'm beyond gobsmacked she's still on the payroll.

Her house is rapidly resembling something from a channel 5 hoarding documentary. There's junk everywhere. Cheap crappy flatpack furniture rammed into every corner and against every wall. Now poor lee can't even have a piss without being face level with more junk. I feel claustrophobic just watching her vlogs. Her house is such a dump. Random mismatched furnitureq shoved every where. Her living room is a grubby little box. Trashed the dining room with wax crap and boxes of tit everywhere. Now about to trash the kitchen.

Now poor lee can't even have a piss without being face level with more junk.
Spat my fourth can of Asda Blue Charge out at this. 💀💀💀
B032FF92-21D5-4189-8919-2633422E36F1.jpeg

So moch stoff. For a family with no hobbies, there’s just so moch shite everywhere. Me and my husband run a small business from home, own a lot of ‘toys’ -sailing dinghy, windsurfer, paddle board, bikes, camping gear... also have a lot of books, musical instruments... and our place looks tidy and ‘empty’ compared to hers. I just don’t know what she’s hoarding?! And buying more and more storage and baskets to keep it all in. Had to laugh at her buying multiple Kallax units last week, just to house her tit, expired makeop. I’d love to go in that ‘office’ of hers and bin all her makeop, only letting her keep one or two of each item.

Why do all her clothes look so stretched out and misshapen at the neck all the time? All her sleeves are too, because she pushes the cuff she up to her elbows. She’s such a woman, imagine filming yourself for the internet looking like this.
5DEE2133-AC4E-45A5-96FE-C2473C63C0E8.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Sadly, I think she's in the same place mentally as this time last year, she's gone into manic mode ready for a big pre Christmas slomp.

Why doesn't she just have a massive clear out AND stop buying cheap tit she has no room for

Reactions: 10
Ah yes, fourth energy drink of the day in a stained sweatshirt. Rustlers burger for lunch. Then Margaritas after work.

This looks like it'll help her back pain. Sod any ergonomic chair or standing desks. Ignore the DSE assessment. Reaching up to her keyboard isn't going to do her any favours.
Screenshot_20231028_122911_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOW does she get away with watching TV shows all day whilst doing a very 'intricate' job?? I wish her employer would see this. The energy drinks too :sick:

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 12.45.47.png

Tbf I think a lot of employers wouldn't care if she has tv on, as long as she's getting her work done!

Reactions: 2
I'm clearly in the wrong sector, that would not be acceptable anywhere I've worked. I'm surprised she's not called back into the office full time. There is no way she's working her contracted hours in this environment. The boundary between home and work life is so blurred she's oblivious she's tossing it off.

She's got time to vlog, dick around talking shite to the camera, build furniture, open parcels THEN have a lunch break, watch tv throughout the working day. If i were her employer I'd look into whether the tiny amount of work she actually does do could be reabsorbed into existing roles of those on site who do actually make a meaningful contribution to the company.

• Heart
It would be interesting to hear from someone who works for the same organisation as she does- how strict are they?

The company I work for ends up having very limited options for dealing with staff who are taking the piss, unless it's provable fraud (e.g. falsifying timesheets etc). I've encountered staff who have clearly been logged into gaming platforms on work time, or arguing with people on social media and nothing ends up happening.

It's very difficult to dictate to people how they should work in their own home, but most people aren't sharing their practices with the internet.

She can't even skive properly, it's so annoying.

Reactions: 9
From what she said it sounds like she has some kind of flexitime where she can have a break to fanny around to do whatever she wants as long as she works late to make up the time? So as long as she does her hours and gets things done then it's probably no issue. I know that probably varies between sectors

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much time she spends on her switch when she has all these 'deadlines'.

Reactions: 4
She’s got back pain and carried an armchair from the shed, into the house and up a flight of stairs.

Reactions: 8
remember when she bought all those office clothes and hasnt been in the ofifce since
That's because she thought she was getting a promotion, although god knows why she thought that. The way she told the story made it sound like as soon as those above her were aware she was interested in the position they tried to open up the post more and actively encouraged other internal applicants. I seem to think they didn’t even interview her for the post???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The failed promotion is one of my khi-lights of the year tbh. She was so sure it was in the bag. Did her presentation at the very last minute, told every one so, and was talking about when she gets her new roll and NOPE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The failed promotion is one of my khi-lights of the year tbh. She was so sure it was in the bag. Did her presentation at the very last minute, told every one so, and was talking about when she gets her new roll and NOPE.
It’s one of the funniest influencer (using that word lightly for Mik) fails of all time.

What a nugget.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.