Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the elation at not having to do the school run or attend any more sports day ie parenting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her rant about the school run winds me up! My kid goes to the same school as Milo, I’ve seen her multiple times, the reason she finds it so stressful is because she is too lazy to park and walk, she will literally drive until a space comes free. Everyone knows to avoid the school street like the plague at pick up/drop off as it’s horrific!! The next street is a few minutes walk away and is easily accessible. She obviously doesn’t even get out the car.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her rant about the school run winds me up! My kid goes to the same school as Milo, I’ve seen her multiple times, the reason she finds it so stressful is because she is too lazy to park and walk, she will literally drive until a space comes free. Everyone knows to avoid the school street like the plague at pick up/drop off as it’s horrific!! The next street is a few minutes walk away and is easily accessible. She obviously doesn’t even get out the car.
She's 'Youtube Famous'........I bet she sits there with huge sunglasses on - so she doesn't get recognised 😂

There's another thing that bugs me......she calls Milo 'Miles' .......why didn't she just call him Miles????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she talking about on her 'live'? She's used up tonnes of 'Real Estate'......making her candles??? You're not in the Hamptons 😂

Her Primark hall will fill our bingo cards:

1. Fine hair and lots of it

2. High humidity making her hair a mess

3. Has been to Primark a 'copple' of times in the last month (didn't she say last week that she wasn't going just to make content??)

4. She's Cricuting t-shirts for the holiday (she's mentioned the holiday twice in just under two minutes)

5. The plan for Florida is to wear leggings; an ill fitting bra top and an oversized shirt

6. She mentions that she might wear shorts for Disney

7. Just under three minutes in and she tells us it's crazy hot in Florida at this time of year - five times she's reminded us that she's off to her beloved America

8. The oversize shirt will be her entire wardrobe when she retires - ie. when she is a starving 'artist' ......it's giving coastal grandmother

9. She has her hair cut with curtain 'bangs' :rolleyes:

10. She has a short body.........

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“5. The plan for Florida is to wear leggings; an ill fitting bra top and an oversized shirt”

translation = she has realised her wardrobe doesn’t fit her since she ditched her going for a walk every day routine and had the diet of a university student, and now she has nothing to wear

She's talking tit, her hair in that state is nothing to do with humidity she's plaited/tied it up when wet or curled it not sure why pretend otherwise 🤔

Confused as to why she's actively planning to look a scruff for her holiday wardrobe.

Still baffles me why anyone who can afford to shop elsewhere would choose to buy from that cheap fast fashion throw away hell hole.

She looks ridiculous. The oversized shirts make her seem even older and she already looks 10 years older than her actual age.

Final thought of the video... I can honestly say i have zero interest in the length of anyone's torso. God, she is soooo boring. Who told her her torso length is a personality trait??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks knackered and is just talking rubbish. She doesn't seem OK at all. Who films a YouTube video within 7 minutes of waking up?! Talking about her luxurious Zara cardigan while she's gazing at herself in the view finder and rambling about nothing. How many mens Primark t shirts must they have in that house by now?

Yes I have witnessed the dump n drop outside school gates, where she didn't park up, held up the traffic and he was just ejected from the car (bearing in mind it's a right busy T junction there too). No wonder she has people banging on her windows when she is also causing gridlock central. So dangerous for the kids too. People HAVE been killed on that road! FFS. She also hides her vaping addiction from You Tube. She's a mess. Edited to add: At least Lee goes into the playground to meet him when he's on pickup duties.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lee is a knob but at least it looks like he gives a tit about that boy. Tbh from her trying to conceive videos back in the day she pretty much said she was having a baby just for him.

In those oversized shirts she looks like her dad. Whenever she showed him in footage the dad was wearing oversized patterned buttoned up shirts like he belongs in Benidorm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The primark video is just Mik chaos. She’s sat there with a load of messy paperwork in the background. Going on about crop tops, men’s tshirts and baggy shirts. The black crop top she’s wearing - honestly I’m sick of seeing her boobs bursting out with all that side boob spillage. Wtf.

Her head looks ginormous when she ties her hair up.

Everything is a ‘situation’. The same words getting repeated over and over.
Hair down then up then down again. Bore off.

Nobody needs a close up of your bottom rib Mik.

Reactions: 8
She looks like she is wearing pyjamas with those shirts. Just terrible. She is crazy to wear black leggings and shirts with rolled up sleeves in at least 33° heat for two weeks. She is moaning about the heat here in the U.K when its been 22° max for weeks.

Why are we getting close ups of her roll from under the bra too thats two sizes too small and her armpit boobage. The straps are cutting in her shoulders like dental floss.

What humidity?!!! Honestly there isn’t any! Unless there is in Doncaster? But I can’t imagine it! Lol

• Haha
We've had tit weather for the last 2-3 weeks at least up here in yorkshire. The odd day has been humid but for the majority of days it's just wet and breezy.

Her constant talk about humidity is BS

Reactions: 9
Bloody knew it would be exactly that. Never seen anyone have so little self awareness and then get so upset over things that they've caused entirely themselves as Mik.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.