Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making margaritas in her grandma's old blender needs adding to Mik Bingo.

The latest bedroom makeover. Who cares if Milo can't even access half of his stuff.

View attachment 2558755
...what a sh*t hole ..........I'd be too embarrassed to show this on camera!!!! Why does a twelve year old need cuddly toys?? At 12, my lad had a gaming pc, driving rig and electric guitars in his room and LED lights that he could dim - along with an actual wardrobe and set of drawers

Reactions: 6
I just can’t relate to her. They’ve both got good jobs. They’ve lived in that house ages. Granted most people have a few years when they have to prioritise jobs in the house and make do until they get to it. That recess is perfect for some fitted wardrobes- you’d have loads of storage, it’d be safe and all the mess would be hidden. For £500ish you could go to ikea and design a pax system for that space. Instead she’s just put loads of random frames in there. I just don’t get it. It’s like she likes spending money but anything over £40 is too committing for her.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get it. It’s like she likes spending money but anything over £40 is too committing for her.
Yeah, she thrives on buying SO MANY cheap cupboards, shelves, baskets and boxes, all mis-matched. The whole house gives me a headache.

She finished the vlog saying Shane was bringing her home another desk from IKEA. Where is that even going to go?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if he is still sleeping on a shelf? Think that’s the most shocking thing she ever showed us with her vlogs. Poor kid. Admitted he was scared on it so she put a spare quilt on the side for protection. Madness.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if he is still sleeping on a shelf? Think that’s the most shocking thing she ever showed us with her vlogs. Poor kid. Admitted he was scared on it so she put a spare quilt on the side for protection. Madness.
His bed definitely doesn’t look to be on an actual frame

• Sad
That pic is the after?😂 Good grief.
Agree re the cuddly toys at his age, at best one or two favourites is surely enough. She's put that out there where any of his school mates could see his room is full of soft toys?!
I think part of the issue is she thinks she's some kind of DIY expert and can do a great job so she'd never dream of getting a professional in. Reality is she just rushes everything and tries to do it on the cheap.

Zero judgement for him having cuddly toys. Much judgement of any parent sharing their child's personal space online.

Nice to see she's sticking these eye masks to her retinas again.
Screenshot_20231108_172537_YouTube.jpg

She doesn't understand what people wear to work because she remembers people wearing pencil skirts to clubs? Eh?

Mik Bingo: C SECTION RIDGE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s worn that body suit every day since she got it!!! Should we be surprised?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She said Milo was at an open day for “the next school up”.
I thought he was in secondary school now? Does Doncaster operate a Middle School system?

Reactions: 3
I thought he was in secondary school now? Does Doncaster operate a Middle School system?
My first thought was the kids have found her YouTube channels and he’s having to leave.

Didn’t think any schools did the middle school thing here, certainly none local to me do. Seems a bit mad to be looking at a next school when you’ve only been at your current one 2 months! Wouldn’t put it past Mik trying to recreate an American school system for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it's like ours - which is fairly close to Donny - it's an academy system that has a transition period. Mine did their transition in June/July before they went to their chosen school (we have three secondary schools over four or five campuses). So, I'm assuming Milo has done his transition over Sept/Oct???? That's the only theory I can come up with

Reactions: 3
If it’s the school I think it is, its separated into lower and upper schools and they are a couple of miles away from each other and they don’t usually go to upper school until year 9/10

Wow her skin looks terrible in her GRWM video, the consequences of her diet are definitely starting to negatively impact her face. She’s so puffy. The middle parting does nothing for her face shape at all.

It baffles me how she lusts after the American lifestyle, has crushes on various female actors and attempts to copy everything about them EXCEPT their healthy diets and lifestyles. They are absolutely not eating the amount of trash Mik is. She can afford healthy food and can afford to exercise but simply doesn’t do it. She might as well do herself a favour and copy the stuff that’s actually going to get her “closer to being one of them”, it would actually benefit her.

Reactions: 5
If it’s the school I think it is, its separated into lower and upper schools and they are a couple of miles away from each other and they don’t usually go to upper school until year 9/10
This is what I didn’t understand. He’s only in year 7 so why would they do transition then?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.