Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it weird the way she only speaks of her dad rather than her parents

'My dad puts his tree up"
Yeah, bit weird. Same as her going as a +1 to her dad’s golf do.
I wonder if it was her mum that was the person that was the one she’s referencing when she goes on about childhood trauma, staying out of her way when she was ‘on one’. And if it was her mum that kicked off on Christmas Day last year.

Reactions: 6
SHE. LOVS it guys. AND it’s a thong!

information I did not need to know this morning.

with the body suit and those UBER tight jeans her camel-toe and butt crack must dislike her.

have to admit she’s lost weight though around the MOM-TOM area she moans about (not body shaming just quoting Mik I think mum-tum is a stupid concept)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
SHE. LOVS it guys. AND it’s a thong!

information I did not need to know this morning.

with the body suit and those UBER tight jeans her camel-toe and butt crack must dislike her.

have to admit she’s lost weight though around the MOM-TOM area she moans about (not body shaming just quoting Mik I think mum-tum is a stupid concept)
Even in skin tight/yeast infection inducing jeans and bodysuit she still looks shapeless and straight up and down. Urgh she just loves her self so much.

Reactions: 7
Not sure she has lost weight as when she was trying the jomper on (she hated & couldn’t return lmao) her arms were different to how they ever have been and wobbling. It will be filters and photoshop.

Reactions: 8
Not sure she has lost weight as when she was trying the jomper on (she hated & couldn’t return lmao) her arms were different to how they ever have been and wobbling. It will be filters and photoshop.
Agreed. She looked very different when she was clambering on a cupboard to put up a shelf recently. We all know her bestie Em is a fan of clever angles and filtering, hence why people are seeing through this ‘influencer’ bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lost weight or not her diet/lifestyle is incredibly unhealthy. She's lucky she doesn't have more physical issues based on her poor diet and inactive lifestyle. I think it's likely only a matter of time before it catches up with her.

Def a daddy’s girl that one. Spoilt as a child I guess. Hence she still gets away with acting like it now with Lee. Ahh all the premature Christmas posts. Come on.. it’s not cute or quirky - it’s boredom for her I think. Must do lee’s head in. But like I said before, what Mik wants Mik gets!

Oh my god a recent post, she has started banging on about changing direction with her content. Eh?!? Towards the 40+ ladies market?! She’s not even there yet?! And what can she possibly bring? Sorry she sits playing her switch or sims. She wastes money in primark like it’s going out of fashion, she acts like she doesn’t have kids… how many mature women over 40 have things in common with that? Not me. It’s like her kid has started secondary school (11/12?!) so she sees herself as childless!! Mind you, has having kids ever made her consider her own actions?! Nope. She’s got lee there to look after the baby after all! Thank the Lord for Milo’s sake.

Finally I noticed she has a lot of older fans eg over 40 without kids. That’s telling! It’s all she gives off so it’s what she gets. They’re all piping up in the comments proudly - that must be who she’s changing direction for! Certainly not to give parenting or family advice!
---
Lost weight or not her diet/lifestyle is incredibly unhealthy. She's lucky she doesn't have more physical issues based on her poor diet and inactive lifestyle. I think it's likely only a matter of time before it catches up with her.
Agree - I hit 38 and bam! Never thought it’d happen to me. Whether it’s age, hormones or lifestyle changes I’m not even aware of. Reached the age where you can’t get away with your previous lifestyle any more!

Reactions: 5
Has she decorated her kitchen again? Just seen a Insta post from her saying she's done it again after 18 months. So, last week she did that, and put her tree up. Did she have the week off or somehow doing this alongside working, vlogging?! Not sure if half term was this week or last where she is.
Can't imagine what state her house is in.
Not sure women over 40 get excited about Starbucks Christmas cups do they?! She's so lame and really needs better things to focus her energy on.

So jealous of her lifestyle. Her, Shane and me obnoxious traipsing around lakeside today, Taco Bell, Primark, festive cOps at Starbucks. Every Saturday.

Not too long until a new thread name. Kinda loving the idea of each new one being named after her repeated phrases like this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Hey friends :unsure:🤮, hit me up with what you 'older' ladies like watching/listening to/wearing so that I can copy it for content purposes, I reckon you all look a bit gullible after that age"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine you are 18 and your friends see your mum doing insta stories talking about gussets and thong body suits.

• Sick
  • Haha
Imagine you are 18 and your friends see your mum doing insta stories talking about gussets and thong body suits.
Imagine being an 11 year old, in year 7 surrounded by lots of other testosterone fuelled kids with internet access.

• Sick
  • Wow
Going out for Lee’s birthday in that bodysuit she’s been wearing all day and a cardigan off one shoulder….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She must spend a fortune on her hair getting it coloured every 5 minutes, and yet it never looks any different!

• Haha
Going out for Lee’s birthday in that bodysuit she’s been wearing all day and a cardigan off one shoulder….
I know right, she's clearly not even had a shower yet she's loving herself. That bodysuit will be properly yeasty by the time Lee whips it off later. VOM
And why does Lee look like Herman Munster???

• Haha
The contrived way she keeps purposefully slinging her cardigan down her shoulders as if she thinks it makes her look casually put together and a bit glamorous at home. Yanking down a bit of some old vinted cardigan that's never been washed to reveal whatever polyester crop top with no support she's bunged on underneath is not a vibe at all, let alone a good one.

It's like it's an automatic reflex everytime there's a camera near by - yank the crop top down, pull the cardigan over the shoulder and swish her unwashed hair into a side parting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And why does Lee look like Herman Munster???
I don’t know what you’re talking about he’s such a catch.
IMG_0450.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

🤢

Imagine spending 1000s on Disney trips rather than a dentist, when you only have 3 teeth on the bottom row. 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.