Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost weight or not her diet/lifestyle is incredibly unhealthy. She's lucky she doesn't have more physical issues based on her poor diet and inactive lifestyle. I think it's likely only a matter of time before it catches up with her.
I think she must have a good metabolism; she's relatively slim considering her lack of exercise, inactive lifestyle and her appalling diet of take aways, overly processed snacky foods and lack of home cooking. Her poor diet definitely shows in her skin, jowls and eyes. I'd guess it won't be that long until the rest of her body follows suit once she hits her 40s.... maybe that's what the new magical content will be about.

Reactions: 11
Agree - reach a certain age my word does it all change - cannot get away with that lifestyle anymore. Def did for me!

Reactions: 8
I hope she absolutely balloons so her body will at least match her gigantic round face

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Post title idea - referred and waiting, leaves our Mik really salivating
---
Sweater weather is here, Miks downer mood is ready to appear
---
Monster, red bull and coffee, but she ain’t addicted - no it’s all natty!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Mikhila McDaid #18 Her haircuts always look the same, somehow her undiagnosed ADHD is to blame

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh. Fancy…going for both shoulders out of the cardi whilst at the restaurant…Em will be following suit.
And also….’teach a man a fish’…eh?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh f**k !!! I’ve just remembered that we’re about to be treated to ‘it’s time for it to reappear’ - with the Lego Christmas intro 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh f**k !!! I’ve just remembered that we’re about to be treated to ‘it’s time for it to reappear’ - with the Lego Christmas intro 😳
Im glad we never have to let Mik pick the titles for her thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making margaritas in her grandma's old blender needs adding to Mik Bingo.

The latest bedroom makeover. Who cares if Milo can't even access half of his stuff.

Screenshot_20231108_083353_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she think that giving her kids crappy bedroom makeovers without their input is a good thing to do?

If my mum had done that when I was young I’d be pissed off.

Reactions: 8
I'm not the tidiest person but Milo's bedroom gives me anxiety. It's so horribly cluttered and doesn't even look safe with everything balanced on top of each other.

Reactions: 13
Stuff like this kills me. Attaching a rod to the wall and the side of a cupboard. Just buy him the appropriate wardrobes in the first place. The absolute state her walls must be in with her drilling anywhere and everywhere.

IMG_0469.jpeg

Must have been her ADHD that made her not measure for a blind she bought too small, for her to return for one too big. Looks stupid on the outside of the window setting.

Whole bedroom looks like a jonk room. That she’s painted in the most drab of colours.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.