Mikhila McDaid #17 Fine Hair & Lots Of It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not checking your own receipt for a last date of return before going to return something, what a waste of time. You could tell she was fuming about it - " apparently I was a week out" as though that isn't just a fact, and you can see the date you can return something by on your receipt, in bold. I can totally imagine her kicking up a passive agressive fuss at the till about it, probably told them she has ADHD so got the date wrong (despite scheduling trains for a living) and expected to get away with it like she always expects to when she wants to do anything but doesn't like the rules. Good for them for sending her packing :ROFLMAO: - who'd want to buy a jumper that's been sat dumped on something in Mik's rank house for 5 weeks.

She's so wasteful with clothes that I'm surprised she's bothered anyway, half her wardrobe consists of stuff that looks awful on her or that she's bought and never worn so I wonder why this particular jumper has her so pressed or why she's so desperate for her money back on it. I wonder if we'll be hearing about it for weeks :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so wasteful with clothes that I'm surprised she's bothered anyway, half her wardrobe consists of stuff that looks awful on her or that she's bought and never worn so I wonder why this particular jumper has her so pressed or why she's so desperate for her money back on it. I wonder if we'll be hearing about it for weeks :rolleyes:
Seemed odd she’d made a fuss of returning this in multiple videos. Hard up for that £12? Just wear it for working in where no one’s looking or donate it.
I saw she’d ripped the tag off it in the “haul” video. Don’t most places refuse you for that? I always worry when you see YouTubers tear open the packaging without a care for needing to return. I carefully peel everything open and make sure I’ve got no makeup on, hair tied away, that I’m clean/showered when trying on an online order. I remember seeing some YouTuber trying on clothes straight from the gym 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my life. Another hair appointment and looking the same. Check out the video on her insta. The before and after are identical. What a horrendous hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The podcast has died a death hasn't it?

Does anyone remember when Milo was a baby/ toddler and she was using a tiny Rebecca Minkoff bag and just had one single nappy in there, as shown in a What's In My Bag!? Since having a baby I'm completely mystified by how that would even be possible but the video has been deleted.

• Haha

Does anyone remember when Milo was a baby/ toddler and she was using a tiny Rebecca Minkoff bag and just had one single nappy in there, as shown in a What's In My Bag!? Since having a baby I'm completely mystified by how that would even be possible but the video has been deleted.
Was it on Mik's 'baby channel'? She had a channel dedicated to baby Milo but, took it down when people said she should be reported to social services for shoving a camera in her new born's face whilst he was screaming. He had been crying so long, he was red in the face and tears streaming down it. She also made a couple of videos preparing meals, whilst a screaming Milo could be heard in the background......The thing was, she was aggressive to people who stated that she should come off Youtube and be a mother.........

• Wow

Imo she’s shown herself as being a much worse mum since then and all those videos are still online….

Spat my fourth can of Asda Blue Charge out at this. 💀💀💀
View attachment 2536752

So moch stoff. For a family with no hobbies, there’s just so moch shite everywhere. Me and my husband run a small business from home, own a lot of ‘toys’ -sailing dinghy, windsurfer, paddle board, bikes, camping gear... also have a lot of books, musical instruments... and our place looks tidy and ‘empty’ compared to hers. I just don’t know what she’s hoarding?! And buying more and more storage and baskets to keep it all in. Had to laugh at her buying multiple Kallax units last week, just to house her tit, expired makeop. I’d love to go in that ‘office’ of hers and bin all her makeop, only letting her keep one or two of each item.

Why do all her clothes look so stretched out and misshapen at the neck all the time? All her sleeves are too, because she pushes the cuff she up to her elbows. She’s such a woman, imagine filming yourself for the internet looking like this.
View attachment 2536754
Has she ever considered she doesn’t have ADHD but is in a overdose of caffeine and whatever the hell else is in those drinks? It’s just her body in overdrive. I still remember when I was 14 I drank nearly litre of energy drink not realising what they did to the body and I thought I was having a heart attack.

Reactions: 15
Was it on Mik's 'baby channel'? She had a channel dedicated to baby Milo but, took it down when people said she should be reported to social services for shoving a camera in her new born's face whilst he was screaming. He had been crying so long, he was red in the face and tears streaming down it. She also made a couple of videos preparing meals, whilst a screaming Milo could be heard in the background......The thing was, she was aggressive to people who stated that she should come off Youtube and be a mother.........
I think it was the early days of Diary of a Spendaholic! I missed the baby channel

Reactions: 5
Has she ever considered she doesn’t have ADHD but is in a overdose of caffeine and whatever the hell else is in those drinks? It’s just her body in overdrive. I still remember when I was 14 I drank nearly litre of energy drink not realising what they did to the body and I thought I was having a heart attack.
I'm veering towards Bipolar:

• feeling incredibly 'high' or euphoric.
  • delusions of self-importance.
  • high levels of creativity, energy and activity.
  • getting much less sleep or no sleep.
  • poor appetite and weight loss.
  • racing thoughts, racing speech, talking over people.
  • highly irritable, impatient or aggressive.

She must be in a manic phase. I don’t know how a normal person would be able to balance working, rambling to the camera for hours, and a candle business AND having the time to watch all that American TV. She clearly never sleeps and spends every waking minute manically doing things

Reactions: 8
That video on insta she shared of baby milo spitting rice everywhere has a baby bottle of tea or coffee. Says it all really.

Reactions: 5
Not watched her vlogs in an age but was intrigued by her WFH one, as someone who does the same 3 days a week.
The thumbnail included an arrow pointing to her 3 cans of energy drink and a caption "normal caffeine intake". Wtf? Who drinks 3 a day! With an added crappy ready made yogurt and granola pot, the sort you can get in a test meal and I thought most people only had if they were away from home and missed brekkie.
Moans it's really cold, and shows her oil radiator is on. Then lunch time and she's fannying around in a tiny strappy tit top😂 Imagine going into a Teams call and she's dressed like that 🫣
Then she shows herself working, with a TV programme playing on one of her screens. If I was her manager I'd be not happy about that. I can manage music, or a podcast but I find I don't really take them in, it's just back ground noise.
Then in her lunch break she has the time to film herself putting together flat pack furniture. Seriously? I'm lucky if I have time to make and eat food at lunch. On a good day I might get some washing out or the dishwasher done on top. Occasionally might grab a run or walk, but that would mean eating back at my work desk whilst working.
I couldn't watch anymore as it honestly it was giving me the rage. I'm very surprised she was happy to post this which her managers could easily view.

To add - can't believe she also made a story or short basically saying Milo thought she was brave to wear what she was today. He's not wrong, it was a mismatched monstrosity. Not sure what possessed her to bother making the story. It didn't show her in a good light whatsoever. She just thinks she's some crazy cool mama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Bloody eck someone dared post on there about her working with the tv on - wonder if she’ll get all snarky and reply?! They also asked if she’d got her adhd confirmed too! I mean come on, she’s gotta rise to that?! Surely? Miss love an argument and to be right! She seems to get so many arse lickers it’s good to see some fans holding her to accoubt

Reactions: 8
Bloody eck someone dared post on there about her working with the tv on - wonder if she’ll get all snarky and reply?! They also asked if she’d got her adhd confirmed too! I mean come on, she’s gotta rise to that?! Surely? Miss love an argument and to be right! She seems to get so many arse lickers it’s good to see some fans holding her to accoubt
She must have deleted the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In predictable fashion, mik has got her Christmas tree up today

bets on when during Christmas Day she takes it down because she’s ready for the new year to start

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In predictable fashion, mik has got her Christmas tree up today

bets on when during Christmas Day she takes it down because she’s ready for the new year to start
JFC she needs to get a grip. She'll be over Christmas by black Friday at this rate.

Reactions: 11
I guessed it would be nov 1st. She always used to wait until Milo’s birthday was over before chucking it up, but even golden child means less than her acting impulsively for the views these days

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Seeing her put the Christmas tree up in November is the opposite of getting me into Christmas spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.