Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just sat there raving about a liquid blush that she was gifted when Milo was a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ffs Khila, just throw things away! He must be 10 now?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't even watch everything any more but 'huggy earrings' and talking about having her ears pierced is her new favourite isn't it? Fine hair and lots of it as well today! Croshed liquid lips are a favourite because they pack a ponch. She thinks they're flattering but the coral shade makes her teeth look yellow? She doesn't have her favourite shade to hand, despite this literally being a favourites video. The Daniel Sandler lip thing, how long do you reckon its been in a drawer? 7/8 years? That's when I last saw people raving about the brand.
THE TV LIP AGAIN WTF THIS ISNT A THING.
---

Edit: I missed that she'd been gifted it that long ago! She's going to end up reacting to this old make up one day.

Reactions: 9
Hehe!!! The Charlotte tilbury video on Instagram!! Haha! Oh my god I know the prodacts were borrowed but why would you try on something that was sooo the wrong colour? You’re going to look daft! The foundation I mean.. ahhh man. More eye ducking (ooops!) and fancying oneself here, and all whilst glowing in orange.. hnnn enough to put you off CT make up! Go watch for a laugh - please! I can’t be alone?! Made my morning anyway! Always need a laugh!

Reactions: 7
Hehe!!! The Charlotte tilbury video on Instagram!! Haha! Oh my god I know the prodacts were borrowed but why would you try on something that was sooo the wrong colour? You’re going to look daft! The foundation I mean.. ahhh man. More eye ducking (ooops!) and fancying oneself here, and all whilst glowing in orange.. hnnn enough to put you off CT make up! Go watch for a laugh - please! I can’t be alone?! Made my morning anyway! Always need a laugh!
She looks like a wotsit. Borrowing anyone's makeup is just a nope for me and I've no idea what a glowy Victoria's Secret look is. Why is she obsessed with that brand? And with biting the bullet?

Reactions: 9
Oooh please fill me in I’m really trying not to watch but I’m intrigued by the small claims court thingy. Which video is it in please?xx

Reactions: 1
We've just had our energy bill and it's over £350 per month for last quarter. We're layered up to the nines aswell. Tell me, how, HOW is she roaming around her house in just a vest top?! Does Lee give her free rein on the heating???

Reactions: 11
Oh god yes, the CT! Again she keeps banging on about easily duped, but a dupe might be crap tho? Why would you borrow make up from someone with completely different skin tone to yours!
I too wonder WTF a Victoria's Secret glow was. No one is obsessing about VS looks apart from Mik. The only time I've really heard anything VS mentioned by anyone else is in relation to the workouts to be catwalk ready for their shows.
I see she got touchy yesterday as well when someone said all the shiny highlighter showed up her uneven skin tone. I don't disagree with her sentiment that skin tone fluctuations are natural but I think including a screen shot of the comment with the person's name on show over your stories on the matter is mean and unnecessary, just block out the person's name if you must show the comment. But the whole thing was immature and could have been responded to better (or just ignored!).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooh please fill me in I’m really trying not to watch but I’m intrigued by the small claims court thingy. Which video is it in please?xx
It was an Instagram story yesterday of, I think, a tiktok. A brand messed her about on content she produced vs what they asked of her, then they didn’t pay her. She took them to small claims and got her money, but said if they were nicer about it she wouldn’t have bothered?? A bit odd with no context.

Can’t think who, she doesn’t have many sponsored stoff, either Cherryz, Hello Fresh or that gift card. Even that gift card, all she filmed each time was a reel of her rattling off some story of an aunty forgetting to buy presents (??) and that gift cards are great, while sitting in a towel in a cluttered spare bedroom. Hardly going above and beyond?!

The Charlotte Tilbury reel it ridiculous, far too zoomed in and that orange foundation! Pointless exercise with such a wrong colour. She’s just dying to hate them, probably because they’ve never sent her anything, but they did send to frenemy Emma at some point.

• Haha
I think it was for the all4one gift card. Not even sure if that’s what you call it. If it wasn’t she’d be ramming the gift card down people’s throats for Valentine’s Day.

It was an Instagram story yesterday of, I think, a tiktok. A brand messed her about on content she produced vs what they asked of her, then they didn’t pay her. She took them to small claims and got her money, but said if they were nicer about it she wouldn’t have bothered?? A bit odd with no context.

Can’t think who, she doesn’t have many sponsored stoff, either Cherryz, Hello Fresh or that gift card. Even that gift card, all she filmed each time was a reel of her rattling off some story of an aunty forgetting to buy presents (??) and that gift cards are great, while sitting in a towel in a cluttered spare bedroom. Hardly going above and beyond?!

The Charlotte Tilbury reel it ridiculous, far too zoomed in and that orange foundation! Pointless exercise with such a wrong colour. She’s just dying to hate them, probably because they’ve never sent her anything, but they did send to frenemy Emma at some point.
Thank you for explaining 😘

Reactions: 2
hahahaha I hope it was for the all4 one gift card and we don't have to see that bobble head reel of her slamming her laptop shut again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Jesus. She can manifest all she wants but if she wants to earn money for all her “American” things then she needs to act like a business person not a bitchy teenager. “If you’d have been nice I’d have let it slide” 😂😂

so that’s a company she’s worked with for years not working with her again. Also lack of professionalism Majorly off putting to new companies who may consider working with her.

Never mind sure she’s got loads of other options going on….

• Haha
She picked them Bobbi brown things just so she could ham up her accent and not say crushed with a u or balm with an a

That video makes her look like a total witch. I mean we know she is a witch but why would any brand work with her after watching that? How can she be so clueless about how this influencing shindig works after 12yrs. She is obviously on the scrounge for P.R freebies in her new beauty stoff videos & uploads this to multiple social media accs showing she is a petty little witch with a terrible work ethic

Just a heads Op when watching her tiktok stoff you can see who watches your vids so be careful if you don’t want to get hOnted by her 🔍 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Eugh, those Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes go funny after about 6 months. I had one and had to throw it out because they separate and go off quickly. She's had that one since Milo was small? 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.