Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video makes her look like a total witch. I mean we know she is a witch but why would any brand work with her after watching that? How can she be so clueless about how this influencing shindig works after 12yrs. She is obviously on the scrounge for P.R freebies in her new beauty stoff videos & uploads this to multiple social media accs showing she is a petty little witch with a terrible work ethic

Just a heads Op when watching her tiktok stoff you can see who watches your vids so be careful if you don’t want to get hOnted by her 🔍 🤣
You can’t see who’s watching your videos. There’s an option to see who viewed your profile but even then it has to be turned on AND the viewer also has to have it turned on to work.

Reactions: 2
Well she still thinks Milo ‘elf on the shelf’ is a baby so she probably believes she only bought them 6 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She picked them Bobbi brown things just so she could ham up her accent and not say crushed with a u or balm with an a
god they don’t even want her full time at work! Can’t imagine what she’d be like in the office - annoying and bitchy are my first thoughts!
---

That video makes her look like a total witch. I mean we know she is a witch but why would any brand work with her after watching that? How can she be so clueless about how this influencing shindig works after 12yrs. She is obviously on the scrounge for P.R freebies in her new beauty stoff videos & uploads this to multiple social media accs showing she is a petty little witch with a terrible work ethic

Just a heads Op when watching her tiktok stoff you can see who watches your vids so be careful if you don’t want to get hOnted by her 🔍 🤣
mess thinking the same. All of a sudden she’s posting crap on crap and really not sure how she thinks she’ll get any pr or products from it.. she knows it’s all old tat and probably not even purchasable any longer.. very odd. She’s clearly on a high and her word of the week is probably “flog” or something..

Reactions: 4
Wow that Charlotte Tilbury ‘short’ - does she know she looks orange? She’s absolutely bursting to get a Charlotte Tilbury sponsorship. Apparently now, Charlotte is quite choosy and her team pick influencers with over 500k subs. Elle Darby couldn’t even get a sponsorship with 500k subs - pre racist tweet scandal ……

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine CT bothering with someone with such terrible content who’s just publicised that she’s taken another brand through the small claims court.
---

Should add I totally don’t blame her for taking the company through the SCC. But she didn’t need to tell the whole world did she!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Eugh, those Daniel Sandler watercolour blushes go funny after about 6 months. I had one and had to throw it out because they separate and go off quickly. She's had that one since Milo was small? 🤢
Oo I’ve had mine ages and they’re still great. Sounds like you may have gotten a dodgy one

Who borrows their mates makeup to make a video any way. She has spent years shitting on Charlotte tilbury as a brand and now she cant shut up about them. She is just jealous chinny millard gets the P.R

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who ever called it…. She wants to go back uploading vlogs more often…… yeah no

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's her hair or her makeup but she looks late 40s/early 50s in the friday faves video. She's giving me avon mum at a village hall fundraiser vibes
(If she can have tv lip i can make things up too)
I think its maybe the layers in her hair that age her. And her eye makeup draws attention to her crows feet.

I always find it strange that she identifies "super tangly hair" as her hair issue. I'd never look at her and think that, my eyes don't make it past her scalp. Her hair is often so greasy it's matted in chunks to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know if it's her hair or her makeup but she looks late 40s/early 50s in the friday faves video. She's giving me avon mum at a village hall fundraiser vibes
(If she can have tv lip i can make things up too)
I think its maybe the layers in her hair that age her. And her eye makeup draws attention to her crows feet.

I always find it strange that she identifies "super tangly hair" as her hair issue. I'd never look at her and think that, my eyes don't make it past her scalp. Her hair is often so greasy it's matted in chunks to her head
i dont know how she hasnt made the connection between her hair being super tangled and her not washing/brushing it. it's tangled because she leaves it to get matted and then when she does wash it she doesnt wash it enough to get rid of all the build up

Reactions: 5
If my hair was "super tangly" I'd probably not have long hair which is only going to make it harder to look after. You'd just go for a bob or something easy to get a brush through.
I'll wager it's not super tangly it's just she doesn't own a tangle tamer!
---

Just leaving this here 🤣

Does she think more frequent uploads will give her more views overall? Or is she getting lonely without being able to talk to herself daily?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have very thick straight hair. It’s probably the easiest hair type to look after which is good for me because I’m totally tit at hair. However I have experienced tangling when moved abroad for 6 months and I missed a few trims. The sun damage and constant swimming, sweat, washing cycle wrecked my hair. The split ends almost fused together and I would run my fingers through my hair and it would pull out in clumps. It wasn’t nice. I had to have a pretty radical cut when I got back home. Now I won’t go any longer than 5 weeks without just a little trim. I’ve invested in some good hair care and better practices. The only way my hair get tangled now is when I’ve been somewhere windy, gone swimming and not plaited it or excercised and not tied it back properly. I don’t understand how your hair can get that tangled from not doing anything.

Reactions: 3
Why would you upload this photo on to social media for the world to see? She looks dreadful. I don’t get how she has suddenly aged by 15 years the past six weeks or so
To be truthful i thought she was early 40s when i first started watching her pre covid, i was very surprised to learn from these threads she is actually a couple of years YOUNGER than me but you're right she's suddenly started looking much older very quickly. I am a believer that mental health takes its toll on physical health and i think that's what we are seeing in her face.

I predict fillers soon.

• Heart
The frizzy perm look… I couldn’t bring myself to watch in full but, she has an 80s night or something coming up and is doing a trial with her hair?! What is it all about? Yes - above - I think you’re right, she has no one else to talk to so misses sitting talking to herself.. spare us please. Just subjects on the list she talks about on repeat. Hardly riveting stuff now is it?! Need play a drinking game with her videos.. mind you my liver couldn’t handle that much. The woman (feels odd saying that!) is as predictable as.. hmm, what’s predictable? Night follows day!

So what shade of orange 🍊 was she going for in her CT short…? Wotsit or Tango? And she likes to think she’s some sort of make up ‘guru’ 🥴🤯. I’ll pass thx!

Reactions: 1
To be truthful i thought she was early 40s when i first started watching her pre covid, i was very surprised to learn from these threads she is actually a couple of years YOUNGER than me but you're right she's suddenly started looking much older very quickly. I am a believer that mental health takes its toll on physical health and i think that's what we are seeing in her face.

I predict fillers soon.
Emma looks much younger than mikhila and thats saying some thing!

Reactions: 1
If my hair was "super tangly" I'd probably not have long hair which is only going to make it harder to look after. You'd just go for a bob or something easy to get a brush through.
I'll wager it's not super tangly it's just she doesn't own a tangle tamer!
---

Just leaving this here 🤣

Does she think more frequent uploads will give her more views overall? Or is she getting lonely without being able to talk to herself daily?
What in the Brooke Shields , Avon mum at a village fundraiser is that bleeping hair style ? If we still lived in the 1970’s, she’d definitely need a licence for that poodle !!!

btw, I’m laid up in a hospital bed - I am in desperate need of my own bed and other creature comforts …..apparently, I’ve had a near miss with a teeny random blood clot ( weird genetics I’ve managed to acquire)…..My husband has been ashen since it happened - my kids are shell shocked …..apparently, the cat has not taken to me being away from home either ….. friends and family are absolutely mortified on my social media accounts - I just want to get home to a decent cup of coffee - this Mellow Bird’s shite they have on the ward is vile!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What in the Brooke Shields , Avon mum at a village fundraiser is that bleeping hair style ? If we still lived in the 1970’s, she’d definitely need a licence for that poodle !!!

btw, I’m laid up in a hospital bed - I am in desperate need of my own bed and other creature comforts …..apparently, I’ve had a near miss with a teeny random blood clot ( weird genetics I’ve managed to acquire)…..My husband has been ashen since it happened - my kids are shell shocked …..apparently, the cat has not taken to me being away from home either ….. friends and family are absolutely mortified on my social media accounts - I just want to get home to a decent cup of coffee - this Mellow Bird’s shite they have on the ward is vile!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Sounds v.scary :( Hope you're on the mend though. Hospital food is absolutely dire. And the tea is like cats piss. Can someone sneak you in a decent coffee and some snacks? They have a costa at my local hospital (LGI)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.