Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks the opposite of effortless glam. There’s 10 mins of that video of her sat there in soaking with sweat and grease hair and skunk stripes of dry shampoo. She is eye bleeping the camera throughout thinking she is this mega hot coastal gronma with her American brand chav hoops
When she said she was on day 3 hair, I thought her hair was wet and she had just washed it. Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to be Jessica Braun or am I seeing things!? She went through that phase of mentioning her all the time.
Screenshot_20230207_220453_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230207_220427_YouTube.jpg

---

I mean, she's even started using the // in her video titles, which she never used to do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
😂 That's hilarious.

I don't think she's even her inside her own mind - she's just constantly emulating something or someone with no real idea of who she really is. I always thought her inner voice that she thinks in probably has an American accent

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh lord there is Jessica with her gold hoops, the //, the arrows, the floor declutters

cringing so hard at the try hard

There's even a 'silk robe' and white tank top, but maybe that's a stretch because I don't know if they've been mentioned by Jessica before.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh lord there is Jessica with her gold hoops, the //, the arrows, the floor declutters

cringing so hard at the try hard
OMG, I didn't even notice they both have gold hoops too!!

I just watched a bit of Jessica Braun's video and they also have the same hair, even with the same lighter bits Mik has recently added to the top of her hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jessica is so clean, polished and professional. You would never see three dirty cups & glasses in the background of her vids. Jessica actually tries new beauty stoff so when she does her comparisons theyre relevant

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What on earth is the video about ‘lucky girl’ ? She can’t half talk a load of bollocks for ages …..

What on earth is the video about ‘lucky girl’ ? She can’t half talk a load of bollocks for ages …..
Is is that Tik Tok trend? As far as I can tell it's usually privileged people talking about how lucky they are and then somehow believing it manifests more luck. It sounds right up her street but I can't watch most of Mik's content any more even for a laugh.
---

So I had a skim through... only a third of the haul video is actually a haul!? Rubbing in her dry shampoo then rubbing her hands into her skin.... rank. Why are her cardigans etc always hanging off her shoulders now, is it meant to look effortlessly chic? Every single video seems to end up being her filming herself putting her makeup on and talking absolute rubbish with nothing to back up the weird claims she's making.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Love that the thumb nail has three different skin colours in the one pic. Why is she holding a mini (empty) basket in the photo? That smug face with the basket 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just wash her hair? Dry shampoo ain’t gonna solve 3 day greasy hair. I get sometimes it feels like too much effort but if you were going to put a video on YT surely it’d be worth it.

Reactions: 5
Out of curiosity has any one from tattle bought any thing on her recommendation in the last 3 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually found her when Googling reviews for the Hollywood Browser which I bought via her affiliate link. Still using it now. Not sure how long ago that was.

Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity has any one from tattle bought any thing on her recommendation in the last 3 years?
I bought a tea tree spray because she mentioned it, but that was just because I'd been looking for one already. I wasn't particularly interested in her review/ opinion of it, just glad it existed for me to buy if that makes sense.

I hate to say it but yes!!!! Well kinda. I bought the l'oreal steam pod. She was the first person I'd seen use it, and i thought it looked an interesting tool. I did some research of my own before i bought it. I have very thick, dry coarse hair and it's perfect for me. I often wash, blow dry and straighten my hair once a week (I'm gonna be exiled from this thread if i keep admitting these things) any more and my hair becomes too dry and damaged so the steam pod is perfect for my hair texture, better condition since ditching ghds. I spend a lot of money on my shampoo and hair masks etc 🙈 and i very rarely use dry shampoo as i don't need to. Don't want anyone reading this and imaging i have tit chip pan hair.

I would like to stress it wasn't because i was in awe of her review but 100% happy with my purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not in the last 10 years :ROFLMAO:
I bought the revlon lip butters about 11 years ago, and the redken anti snap around the same time after a bleach nightmare.
Other than that nope!
---

I hate to say it but yes!!!! Well kinda. I bought the l'oreal steam pod. She was the first person I'd seen use it, and i thought it looked an interesting tool. I did some research of my own before i bought it. I have very thick, dry coarse hair and it's perfect for me. I often wash, blow dry and straighten my hair once a week (I'm gonna be exiled from this thread if i keep admitting these things) any more and my hair becomes too dry and damaged so the steam pod is perfect for my hair texture, better condition since ditching ghds. I spend a lot of money on my shampoo and hair masks etc 🙈 and i very rarely use dry shampoo as i don't need to. Don't want anyone reading this and imaging i have tit chip pan hair.

I would like to stress it wasn't because i was in awe of her review but 100% happy with my purchase
I also have mega thick, coarse hair and it never looks greasy. It's a nightmare in every other way though! I spend a fortune on salon strength masques :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.