Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Sounds v.scary :( Hope you're on the mend though. Hospital food is absolutely dire. And the tea is like cats piss. Can someone sneak you in a decent coffee and some snacks? They have a costa at my local hospital (LGI)
There’s a Costa at the other end of the hospital - it’s miles away. Hubby keeps bringing me tonnes of stuff I don’t ever eat - which I find mind boggling - Belgian choc chip cookies - desserts - weird drinks from M & S. Our daughter says he’s totally lost and bumbling around like Mr Bean at home bless him. I’d better shut up now as I don’t want to derail the thread. I will say this , it’s mind boggling how Khila’s bestie Em hasn’t had a health scare yet. I’m an average size and this happened !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Evo - hope you’re okay and being looked after. Sounds scary. Yea we need more entertainment from our mik - she is good for this sh@t! Makes ya feel normal! Hope you get better and a decent coffee soon!
---

Mellow birds?!? The fook??! A kid could drink that stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve cropped Ella out but the way she’s looking at Mik in this photo is the way all of us would I reckon. Embarrassed at her attention seeking weirdo ‘Mom’

A43F3D71-5810-4680-820C-748C50A6DB72.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the theme/ fancy dress? A gold anorak, a Chanel bag, permed hair and whatever else is going on.... is she just wearing the most random mismatched items possible?

Reactions: 2
What's the theme/ fancy dress? A gold anorak, a Chanel bag, permed hair and whatever else is going on.... is she just wearing the most random mismatched items possible?
Absolutely Fabulous apparently. Surprised she's seen it with it not being American.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So interesting reading these. I bought peaches and clean because of her, a mac eyeshadow & seche vite but none of us have bought anything in what 5 years?
I bought Peaches and Clean because of her too! And miners makeup, that used to be sold on house of Fraser! The lip butters too.

I have to be honest I really like her fancy dress of Eddie and Saffron from Ab Fab. I love that show.

Has she put all the weight back on? So she did a crash diet before vowel renewal then back to unhealthy lifestyle...

Reactions: 4
Has she put all the weight back on? So she did a crash diet before vowel renewal then back to unhealthy lifestyle...
She claimed she lost 20, then 30lbs. To me, she’s always looked about the same, maybe she’d have lost 5-8lbs on that noom, but I can’t believe it would have been 20+. She’s not fairly short at 5’3, that’d be seriously noticeable, jeans you own now falling off you.
If she’s gone back to her diet of daily Greggs and Taco Bell deliveries and supernoodles or a steak, Brie and a whole loaf for breakfast, then there’s no doubt she’ll have put any of that weight back on.
Also no way she’s exercising at all, as when she does the world has to hear about her going for a 20 min walk, never mind using being gifted a £800 bike she’s used once.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today's vlog made me want to have a wash and eat a salad! Pizza for breakfast then cake then burgers. Lots of FON STOFF she lorvs though and a rant about a 'mean comment' that I lost track of when she started talking about going dancing then got distracted by a noo prodact that's more bronzey than contoury.
---

Omg the gammon, 3 baked eggs and potatoes :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I always dislike her response when someone leaves a comment she doesn't like
'it was something bad going on in their lives and theyre just taking it out on me'. No, the person couldn't help but tell you that your highlighter looked awful! She was reallllly feeling herself in that heavy make up look too.

Reactions: 5
I know she's always PROUD to "show off" her take aways (I'm assuming she thinks she's living a lifestyle her followers can't afford) but does anyone else think her poor diet and excessive processed food consumption is really showing in her face recently? Bloated, puffy, greasy, premature ageing; no amount of slathering expiring PR skincare will rectify that. She needs to lay off the take aways, greggs pastries delivered for lunch, overly milky fatty daily coffees, adding cheese to butter to microwave it (and calling it "homemade"), eating cheese spread out of a tube in her car....her diet is pure greasy beige carbs.
God know what her children eat.
She needs, water, fruit and veg and fresh

Reactions: 9
I know she's always PROUD to "show off" her take aways (I'm assuming she thinks she's living a lifestyle her followers can't afford) but does anyone else think her poor diet and excessive processed food consumption is really showing in her face recently? Bloated, puffy, greasy, premature ageing; no amount of slathering expiring PR skincare will rectify that. She needs to lay off the take aways, greggs pastries delivered for lunch, overly milky fatty daily coffees, adding cheese to butter to microwave it (and calling it "homemade"), eating cheese spread out of a tube in her car....her diet is pure greasy beige carbs.
God know what her children eat.
She needs, water, fruit and veg and fresh
Totally. It won't be helping her mental health either. It's appalling on many levels.

I made my comment before watching the vlog in full... there was more beige food than i realised... but washed down repeatedly with coke. So another weekly vlog where she went nowhere. Yayy.

I watch the honest vocal on youtube who has her own vlog channel and her diet is so bad (all beige, zero fruit or veg) she has serious health issues from it like v low iron causing breathing issues but won't accept the cause.
Mik is similar. It's a very selfish way to be IMO esp when you have a family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.