Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity has any one from tattle bought any thing on her recommendation in the last 3 years?
No. If anything the opposite as I don't want to look orange, greasy or unhinged and I wash my hair most days so I don't need recommendations of how to get away with not doing it. What I will say is that watching her for so long has taught me just to buy the actual version of something I think will work for me or just properly replace products I already like, follow the instructions on skincare or suffer the consequences, and never try to recreate anything I see on Pinterest that involves a non-reversable modification to my home.

It's hard to take recommendations anyway, isn't it, when half the stuff either isn't available anymore or isn't doing a good job when she uses it on herself. I do think she often looks nice or perfectly normal but it never seems to be any of the times she's doing a GRWM or a video about makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thing I've bought that she's also mentioned is the Hourglass ambient lighting powder palette. She's recommended it but never actually properly shown how she uses it because it's one of those products she's mentioned but rarely seems to use. She really has this thing about being scared to show more expensive stuff because she's 'miss budget beauty'.

I will say they are very nice powders and I ended up with 2 of them as cult beauty sent it to me twice by mistake 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So interesting reading these. I bought peaches and clean because of her, a mac eyeshadow & seche vite but none of us have bought anything in what 5 years?

Reactions: 3
I've never bought anything because she so rarely actually shows the product properly, talks about the shade she's using etc. Flashes the product in front of the camera and then puts it on whilst blathering about some American TV show or other irrelevant topics.
"Budget" to me can be something more expensive if you are going to get lots of "cost per wear" out of it. So I'll watch proper reviews of pricier things to really weigh up if I need it. Miks reviews are not those reviews.

I brought the tea tree body spray recently after having a break out on my chest for some reason! Saw her talk about it, looked on boots to see all amazing reviews so brought some. It has helped with clearing my skin.

Hello everyone, I've been a silent lurker on Mik's threads for a loooong time but thought I'd add to the chat about buying recommendations.
I bought the Maybelline mascara she used to go on about, and also the New Look leather leggings and hated both😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Out of curiosity has any one from tattle bought any thing on her recommendation in the last 3 years?
I had to have a good think, possibly only that Lee Stafford dry shampoo she raved about. I was buying one anyway, didn’t want Batiste and it was about the next cheapest in Boots. It’s fine, nothing special. I’m only just finishing it after having it about 2 years, because it’s just for emergencies and prefer actually just washing my hair, unlike our Mik.

I almost bought the L’Oréal Paradise tinted water foundation she raved about a while back, sounded up my street, but didn’t actually NEED it, already had a couple of foundations on the go, so didn’t bother.

I do find her fairly honest, but don’t quite believe her sometimes when she raves about Pixi and Bobby Brown, she’s happy to use those prodacts when they’re free, but she won’t actually put her hand in her pocket and buy them herself. That Pixi vitamin C serum was the best she’d ever used, but she’s never bought it herself afterwards.

Reactions: 6
Nope not in the past and doubtful in the future, she has no credibility IMO on any subject (harsh? but true)

Reactions: 4
I bought the a dove gradual tan again, having not loved it previously because she said the formula had changed. She’s right. It has and it’s cheap and fantastic. That’s it though lol

who do we think she took to the small claims court?

I bought the a dove gradual tan again, having not loved it previously because she said the formula had changed. She’s right. It has and it’s cheap and fantastic. That’s it though lol

No idea which company it was but I found the reel about it a bit tragic, obviously hoping they'll see it isn't she or what's even the point :rolleyes:. Not suggesting she is at all in the wrong to have claimed back what is legally owed to her, that's totally reasonable and completely warranted but for me it was the "if you'd been a bit nicer to me I wouldn't have even bothered and would have let you off, I don't need the money" vibe of it all. So immature and smug.

She's probably just miffed that the only reason it seems to have been a higher rate of pay for her to make some content for them in the first place was actually because it was a complete error and actually they'd not have wanted to pay anywhere near that for her services. I imagine whoever it is is more bothered about losing funds than they are about losing mik and her half arsed dated content.

I've had a skin and me subscription for ages but nothing to do with her content. Contemplated cancelling when she was plugging them 🤣 but it's been a god send for my acne so ....
Would never ever ever ever buy anything she wears. To me she is style less rather than styleish. Too bland, dated and meh.
Wouldn't buy makeup or hair care on her recommendations as A i always thinks she looks a mess and unclean and B she seems to prefer supermarket/superdrug type brands and i prefer to spend more money but buy less things.

I do sometimes copy her for ideas for days out/places to visit... oh no, hang on a minute, no i don't because she never goes anywhere or does anything. Her weekly vlogs are just her in her house 24/7 talking to himself

• Haha
No idea which company it was but I found the reel about it a bit tragic, obviously hoping they'll see it isn't she or what's even the point :rolleyes:. Not suggesting she is at all in the wrong to have claimed back what is legally owed to her, that's totally reasonable and completely warranted but for me it was the "if you'd been a bit nicer to me I wouldn't have even bothered and would have let you off, I don't need the money" vibe of it all. So immature and smug.

She's probably just miffed that the only reason it seems to have been a higher rate of pay for her to make some content for them in the first place was actually because it was a complete error and actually they'd not have wanted to pay anywhere near that for her services. I imagine whoever it is is more bothered about losing funds than they are about losing mik and her half arsed dated content.
I reckon it was Cherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryz and that's what finally finished them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've had a skin and me subscription for ages but nothing to do with her content. Contemplated cancelling when she was plugging them 🤣 but it's been a god send for my acne so ....
Would never ever ever ever buy anything she wears. To me she is style less rather than styleish. Too bland, dated and meh.
Wouldn't buy makeup or hair care on her recommendations as A i always thinks she looks a mess and unclean and B she seems to prefer supermarket/superdrug type brands and i prefer to spend more money but buy less things.

I do sometimes copy her for ideas for days out/places to visit... oh no, hang on a minute, no i don't because she never goes anywhere or does anything. Her weekly vlogs are just her in her house 24/7 talking to himself
*herself. Not sure why i think she's a bloke.....
---

I reckon it was Cherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryz and that's what finally finished them :LOL:
Is it the crappy gift card company. She's not following them on insta...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who ever it is she is ever the professional. She wonders why she didn’t get that promotion at work? Broadcasting this private matter will turn off any one wanting to work with the greasy itchy lomp

Reactions: 7
I bought a Soap & Glory highlighter years and years ago, after randomly watching a video of hers. I think it’s the first time I ever seen anything by her.

She wore the highlighter as blush. Says it all 😂

• Haha
I don't understand her complaint, what they ordered was more than the contract so if she knew that surely you'd go back to them to say the contract was only for X amount? Not just deliver anyway and expect to invoice for it all? They probably just paid up to save the hassle of putting forward any defence.

I was wondering this - one 4 all? Pelonis/penis heaters on wheels? Who else has she advertised for?

I think one 4 all. I bet they hardly got any sales from her content and wouldn't be surprised if they decided paying her wasn't cost effective
She did have that funky tracking link in her profile on insta to track her sales bet she made none so they dont want to pay her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.