Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows look awful. Is microblading something you once you start you have to always do because they look sooo bad without a recent top up. Very pink/red like she's got a 2nd pair of scar brows. Puts me off if its a case of you can do it once or twice but if you don't continue you're left looking like that

The gurny/smirky face she pulls when she's curling her hair I can't work out if she's trying to make herself look as obnoxious as possible or whether it's a wholly misguided attempt at looking cute
---
I notice she’s used TikTok to complain about a colleague
What??
---
So glad she took her 11 and 17(!) year old to London for another chicken nugget and chip meal out for them, with absolutely nothing resembling a vegetable in sight, because if there's one thing those kids haven't had enough of in their lives it's cheap fried poultry. Yum. #stayculturedmcdaidfamily

(Little snidey comment about liking chain restaurants. Say you read here without saying you read here 👋)

She's abandoned lov lov lov for larv. She larvs creating memories with her daughter. She's probably made 4 of them so far.

Someone's commented the more vlogs the better (are they ok???) Most likely because they larv that mik is happy to make herself an object of ridicule. Her fans larv that craic.

I hate the daily vlogs they were beyond boring. I thought I was developing depression watching them so no wonder she did making them. But i guess she's missing the ad sense. Those chicky nugs aren't gonna pay for themselves

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Nasty little cow bag has removed the bitchy YT video she did about that poor Daisy woman. Is she trying to come across more horrible and unlikeable this year? What is this new her all about

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently said colleague called her or something she’d done (it’s really not that clear) utterly disgusting 🤷‍♀️ Tongues gonna be wagging in that office

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh wow, I wonder what she's done? To be honest there are many totally disgusting things I can imagine her doing. Leaving manky Monster cans and crap on the desks?!
I'll bet all her colleagues watch her YT and gossip about it when she's not around.

Reactions: 4
Is she having a laugh saying she never films get ready with me videos? At one point every single video was her putting on her makeup in different formats. Started to watch but realised I don't care enough to put up with the mess in the background, there's a used bowl and a random clothes sticker on the drawers that's been there for weeks. She has the audacity to complain about her teenage daughter but there's mess everywhere.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.