Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she just completely glossed over Ella's achievement (new job) in her latest vlog just so she could talk about sleeping in the car..WTF

• Wow
Reactions: 7
'Situation' 'Truthfully' ugh the same words over an over again.

Also why does she have a CALIFORNIA sticker on her back windscreen? Saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And re habit stacking ? I don’t have many habits, I can brush my teeth at any time of the day??! You’re a grown woman with two kids, a husband, one kid is young, you have a job (I mean the proper job here).. you have no routine or habits?! Jesus Christ - lee stop pandering to her ffs. No wonder she has depression.. routine is needed if your mind can wander off to these dark places. I’m the same. Without my work husband and kids I’m sure I’d be exactly the same. I need be busy. The devil makes work for idle hands and that..

no routines or habits?? 37??! With two kids!!? Pampered mate, too much time to herself. She’s totally lapsed back to normal now anyway in my eyes.. maybe needs upping the dose?
---

Yep her box for Emma - either gifted or PR, is my first thought, plus a last min tk max run.. totally! Emma def spent more but importantly spent more time and thought.. what’s new?

Last edited:
“I’m just so excited to erm have like fon earrings and stuff” when she has worn plain silver hoops the whole time

She's so manic with every action she does. She had those new earrings opened and in her ears within seconds. No care taken to ensure they were clean and put on gently considering her piercings are relatively new.

Reactions: 8
She's so manic with every action she does. She had those new earrings opened and in her ears within seconds. No care taken to ensure they were clean and put on gently considering her piercings are relatively new.
Ear lol she only put one in & carried on filming with the one new one 🤣

Reactions: 4
Interesting piece in the Daily Mail today, written by a psychiatrist, saying ADHD is the new ‘must have’ MH condition with people jumping on the ADHD bandwagon and paying to see a psychiatrist privately to get that all important diagnosis…interesting reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hilarious multiple people on her Instagram reel showing her niece have commented saying you have a new baby? 🤣

Not one of her “friends” have commented happy birthday on that video and one of the you had a new baby comments is that Laura she suddenly stopped talking to / about

• Wow
  • Haha
Think the feb happy new year is wearing off already! A week in almost? I can’t be assed with it, with the hyper behaviour back.. makes me dizzy watching her. Just hope she takes some time off to be honest and has a think about it all. It can’t be good for you, this social media crap. Amusing as it is, if you’re prone to mental health illness, of whatever degree, spending hours self obsessing and talking to yourself and fighting with strangers can’t be good for you..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's like she's worded that post to be as ambiguous as possible so people could think she's her daughter. Why not just say she's happy to share her birthday with her niece? Or just keep other people's babies off social media and stop using them for content. I can't imagine sharing a post like that and I don't even have a public profile or a following.
---

Hilarious multiple people on her Instagram reel showing her niece have commented saying you have a new baby? 

Not one of her “friends” have commented happy birthday on that video and one of the you had a new baby comments is that Laura she suddenly stopped talking to / about

Reactions: 9
How can she not see her face is bright orange. That plus the harsh lip liner and then hoops she looks like a 90s chav
4ED1210E-4157-4F7A-9F9C-96F9C84BE76A.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Plus a skimpy vest top again, my house is freezing this week and I live down south, I'm wearing a thermal top and sweat shirt. Does she heat her house to tropical temps or is she much harder than me😆

Reactions: 11
That plus the harsh lip line
Excuse me. TV Lip thank you.
Complete 90s chav look there! 😂

Plus a skimpy vest top again, my house is freezing this week and I live down south, I'm wearing a thermal top and sweat shirt. Does she heat her house to tropical temps or is she much harder than me😆
Must be those gifted portable radiators.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoever she is trying to copy is not a good look for her. She looks terrible
---

For duck sake. TWO MINUTES of her talking about SOCKS in her new video! This woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Whoever she is trying to copy is not a good look for her. She looks terrible
---

For duck sake. TWO MINUTES of her talking about SOCKS in her new video! This woman!
I'm not sure how to word it, but she really thinks she looks 'effortless glam' eg: leaving her hair to dry naturally as a tatty mess, but thinking it looks like bed head beachy waves. She doesn't look how she thinks she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks the opposite of effortless glam. There’s 10 mins of that video of her sat there in soaking with sweat and grease hair and skunk stripes of dry shampoo. She is eye bleeping the camera throughout thinking she is this mega hot coastal gronma with her American brand chav hoops

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.