Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she said she took a disposable camera out with her she’d found in a drawer. Hence the 90s look to them.

Reactions: 3
Or is this her new hm hobby? The manual camera thing that’s all the rage.. I don’t get it, like you say, the pics look retro and grainy. Is this the look they’re trying to go for? I mean I’m sure I look better at my age on one of these films too now!

Reactions: 2
Khila has done a gift swap with Em for 'Galentine's Day' - it's from an episode of 'Parks and Recreation'.........I'm not addicted to American TV shows so, I had no idea this day even existed.......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nothing says a quick 'supermarket sweep' around TK Maxx quite like the contents of that Galentine 'haul'

• Haha
  • Sick
What a load of tat!

What on EARTH has happened to her eyebrows from 9.30 onwards? They are neon pink 🤣

Watching her makes me feel gross, in the background there is a empty coffee cOp under her monitor, a empty glass and a empty drink tOmbler 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I've stumbled across a beauty channel - The Pampered Wolf - she's just over 40 - her filming set up is brilliant. She's from Sheffield and she's been on Youtube for 5 years and has nearly 200k subs. She speaks in a proper Yorkshire accent (she pronounces her 'u's)......and she knows her stuff when it comes to skincare. She uses both high end and more affordable brands.

Reactions: 11
100% grease
And it’s her birthday. Don’t know about anyone else, but I feel like I want to make a bit more effort on my birthday. At least clean, blow dried or straightened hair. If it’s a work day, a nicer than standard (scruff) outfit and a couple of drinks out at the local pub later as a minimum.

She’s just filthy. Say’s she’s vain, but she’s just narcissistic. But doesn’t care that she films for a potential audience of 100k (lol!) looking dirty, greasy in unwashed clothes. Doesn’t care how disgusting she comes across, still needs to film herself. Bizarre existence really. I do wonder why I’ve followed since her bleaching her hair 3 times in a day?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched the video.... Galentines day is the 13th Feb so why has she uploaded it over a week early?

Reactions: 5
Watched some of the video. Her background looks like a teenage boy's bedroom, what's going on? There's a random clothes sticker on the drawers and just clutter everywhere. How would you work in that and why would you want it in your video? Everything has to be rampant consumerism, so exchanging a bunch of tat from Primark rather than a nice trip somewhere together or filming a video together talking about their friendship or which qualities they admire in each other. Going back to Parks & Rec, Leslie loves showering her friends in gifts but they're usually something significant with some meaning. Galentines day in particular is when they all go for breakfast and they spend quality time together. Maybe Mik and Emma genuinely think doing a trolley dash around Primark IS quality time.

Reactions: 9
Haven't watched the video.... Galentines day is the 13th Feb so why has she uploaded it over a week early?
To give you some inspiration on your dash round B&M or Home Bargains. Are you not inspired to buy your best mate a wine glass with hearts on for £1.99? No?

• Haha
To give you some inspiration on your dash round B&M or Home Bargains. Are you not inspired to buy your best mate a wine glass with hearts on for £1.99? No?

Yes, especially seeing as she's decided to make another of her sweeping statements that no one has anything to look forward to in February. I'm now really looking forward to spending money on tat for my bewildered friends during a cost of living crisis.

Reactions: 10
Jaclyn Hill is promoting Galentine's Day and says it's for single girlfriends

Reactions: 1
I've stumbled across a beauty channel - The Pampered Wolf - she's just over 40 - her filming set up is brilliant. She's from Sheffield and she's been on Youtube for 5 years and has nearly 200k subs. She speaks in a proper Yorkshire accent (she pronounces her 'u's)......and she knows her stuff when it comes to skincare. She uses both high end and more affordable brands.
I watch Gemma too. She’s very knowledgable

Reactions: 2
Mik: I’m going to stop using someone else’s baby for content.
Also mik: here’s a reel of that baby which I clearly filmed and planned out throughout the year specifically to post about her for her first birthday.

5D530C14-9ABE-45A7-B957-AD9D4AF91E13.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.