Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to tell you this Khila, but most of the make op you have, you can’t buy it anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ffs she’s had that Morphe setting spray since 2018
Some of those foundations will be crawling out of the bottles themselves soon. Just throw it away for gods sake

Reactions: 10
I thought she loved that Morphe setting spray. I seem to remember her buying lots of others to find a 'dupe' but if she hadn't even used up the original in 4 years she could have just used that up instead of wasting money on others. Did she even make a video about dupes for it? Did anyone care?

---

Now she's left with a 4 year old out of date setting spray. What a waste.

Reactions: 9
I thought she loved that Morphe setting spray. I seem to remember her buying lots of others to find a 'dupe' but if she hadn't even used up the original in 4 years she could have just used that up instead of wasting money on others. Did she even make a video about dupes for it? Did anyone care?

---

morphe has filed bankruptcy in America. So now mik will be holding onto the spray for the rest of time because she might not be able to get it again if they close down.

Reactions: 6

---

I don't remember her looking for a dupe she just went out and bulk bought a load of the morphe ones. A lot of them were from Christmas sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It sounds like it. Her grandma sounds like an interesting lady. Shame Mik didn’t keep up with some of the nice things they used to do together or pass down to her own kids. Just nice normal things nothing like that stupid USA fixation or consumerism.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to tell you this Khila, but most of the make op you have, you can’t buy it anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ffs she’s had that Morphe setting spray since 2018
Some of those foundations will be crawling out of the bottles themselves soon. Just throw it away for gods sake
im surprised she wouldnt rather chuck it all away and have one makeup bag full of luxury products. i only really buy high end makop and i can justify it because i only have like 15 things

im surprised she wouldnt rather chuck it all away and have one makeup bag full of luxury products. i only really buy high end makop and i can justify it because i only have like 15 things
Same I'm 32 soon and just got rid of alot of my cheap drugstore tuff and have invested in some nars products and naked pallettes. Instead of loads of cheap bits I'm just going to invest in some higher end bits as I only wear make up for special occasions or work (3 days a week) it was quite nice starting again make up wise. I'd be interested in her doing a video where she gets rid of everything and starts again with a small amounts of everyday make up

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely got hoarding tendencies. She has 3 wardrobes full of clothes but never wears any of it. Same with the makeup doesn’t get used. She took a bonch of her grandmas stuff she didn’t really need or want and I believe her garage is also full of stoff they never use. She’s got that I need to keep it just incase mentality that many hoarders have.

Reactions: 8
Here’s a tip when decluttering Mik! You let go of anything that doesn’t make you happy!

You referenced your pallet with revolution as “makes you sad” let that tit go! Don’t hold on to something that makes you feel that way!

I don’t tune in regularly to her anymore as it makes me feel like I’m watching an old programme on those cheap budget channels like Comedy Gold, but without the comedy!

I used to watch her on 1.5 speed … but that is an absolute no no now! She’s speaking too fast and she’s too erratic.
One end of her tongue makes a liar out of the other! She said last year she was not going to moan and be negative on YouTube…. She didn’t do that!
She said she’s always spoken fast and “this way” … when people complain about the way she speaks… yet she made a short or TikTok saying she’s changed the way she spoke or pronounced things for YouTube 🥴 Make your mind up Mik! Take a break and reevaluate because you’re not only exhausted, you’re exhausting!

She’s definitely got hoarding tendencies. She has 3 wardrobes full of clothes but never wears any of it. Same with the makeup doesn’t get used. She took a bonch of her grandmas stuff she didn’t really need or want and I believe her garage is also full of stoff they never use. She’s got that I need to keep it just incase mentality that many hoarders have.
Her parents house looked like that of a hoarders. It was the beer mats all over the walls *shudder*. I also feel like i can smell stale tobacco smoke when she shows their house

Why is she filming when she’s upset. Just turn the camera off Mikhila ffs. Go and spend time with your family.

Reactions: 10
I feel bad for her about her grandmother, with her mental health in the gutter this could be an even bigger knock for her.

She needs time off line. Desperately.

She spent her wedding anniversaries in primark with emma?

---

She spent her wedding anniversaries in primark with emma?
Emma who obviously doesn't even like primark clothes because they don't fit her size so they separate and she hangs around the home section by herself. Is this an odd basis for friendship for women in their late 30s early 40s? When Emma features days out with Kim they seem to involve places worth visiting, bit more upmarket so i guess this choice of activity is on mik. Each to their own but i wouldn't travel miles to see a friend so we can wander round primark separately and spend the night in the shed

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bit weird to film a vlog and have Emma and Chris over when she has just had a bereavement. Different strokes I suppose.
Comparing normal vanilla ice cream to 'cream fluff' in another bizarre USA comparison. Also her accent is really something else these days.

How I feel when she makes yet another reference to something American:

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 17.15.06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What has happened to her side profile? I’m a old bird myself and tbh I look like a sack of shite 🤣 but what has happened to make her look like a different human compared to what a year ago? Is this why she is filming with her camera on the ceiling in her manic inventory video?

I don't know if it's changed or of she avoids that angle as it's really unflattering for her. She has a very flat looking face, the profile from her forward down her nose.

I don't know if it's changed or of she avoids that angle as it's really unflattering for her. She has a very flat looking face, the profile from her forward down her nose.
I’m not convinced 🙈

found some side profile clips from last year and year before

Reactions: 1
It's her nose that makes her face look odd from the side. She looks entirely different when you see her side profile.

When her hair was short it kind of offset her nose in a way and I thought she looked her best, but with long hair down or a low ponytail it isn't very flattering.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.