Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2. Who is this glitter loving friend?
3. She’s giving Ella stuff which she thinks is too out of date for herself. But it’s fine for the child she always chucks tat at.
Charl she always talks about glitter
The high end barely touched stuff goes to the friend but gross discontinued bacteria ridden shite goes to her first born

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s not really a clear out when you’re jost moving it from one room to another. She really could have done with binning every thing that went to Ella, plus the same amount again and she’d still have too moch.

Why would you tip it all out on a rog?! Do it on table you can wipe down, or put paper on the floor first. Disgusting.

Reactions: 9
If she gives it to Ella she can still pretend to herself that she can do comparison posts.
Everyone needs to know if the 2011 Rihanna bronzer is as good as one Kate from Below Deck once wore for 90 seconds of an episode in 2017.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am about 2 weeks clean, taking it a day at a time. Enjoy seeing her antics on her but WILL NOT WATCH AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely 99% of that make-up is out of date and needs to be chucked, let alone passed onto Elllur…
Also getting Narnia vibes with her sitting in a wardrobe to slog 🤣. What’s all that about!? 🤷‍♀️🤯

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think Ella was given any of that stuff. She thought the video would make good content and get decent views, but she hasn't parted with any of that make up.

A true declutter of old expired make up is the satisfaction of chucking it in the bin. Not moving it into another drawer in the house.

Reactions: 11
I don't think Ella was given any of that stuff. She thought the video would make good content and get decent views, but she hasn't parted with any of that make up.

A true declutter of old expired make up is the satisfaction of chucking it in the bin. Not moving it into another drawer in the house.
I totally agree. I love throwing stuff away and seeing clear drawers and surfaces. She's just moved the things from one room to another. They will be back with her in no time. What a cop out.

Reactions: 8
The last time she made a 'Compare and Wear' video was five years ago........The last time she did a 'dupes' video was four years ago

• Haha
I follow this thread but never comment (though I used to years ago). It seems she’s gotten worse and worse. I clicked on a couple videos to see for myself.. jesus fk! What boggles my mind is how it seems like no one who knows her (family/friends..) have seemed to confront her on her obvious issues. She looks so grubby and her all over the place, frantic antics .. wtf. She needs to get her tit together!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jessica Braun just uploaded a makeup declutter. I remember Mik kept talking about her a few years ago, which made me wonder if Jessica mentioned the declutter while she was filming it and if this is what inspired Mik.

She has a new video up "counting all my makeup" if anyone can bare to sit through 30 minutes of her justifying why she has so much.
Not sure the title and the thumbnail of her sat in front of a rail of dull looking clothes is going to draw in the viewers! Why would anyone be interested?

Reactions: 10
She has a new video up "counting all my makeup" if anyone can bare to sit through 30 minutes of her justifying why she has so much.
Not sure the title and the thumbnail of her sat in front of a rail of dull looking clothes is going to draw in the viewers! Why would anyone be interested?
I’m confused as to what she thought this video was going to do? Why would anyone care what number of bloshes she has… it’s not informative, not entertaining and just a bit weird tbh

I wonder if she's counting it before or after pretending to give some to Ella.

I've never thought to count my own make up. I don't know why anyone would be interested in watching her count hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just an excuse to use the term 'inventory' which is what Americans say instead of stock.

• Haha
How many videos can she make from tipping her old makeup onto a rug? It'll be in the weekly vlog as well, maybe a reel/ short, maybe even a podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s about 10 years late making this type of video. It’s been a long while since I’ve really seen anyone care about large collections or buying trays, muji drawers and ikea alex drawers and sorting their makeop nice.

Really most people her age now prefer a really paired down ‘collection’ of quality prodacts that work for them day to day, with a few extras for special occasions, bright lip, glitter shadow for parties etc.

It’d do her well to chuck out 95% of what she still has left. I haven’t watched the counting video, but from what she showed in her other one, she doesn’t need 10 primers, 8 expired bloshes, 6 crappy Elf or Collection palettes that look the same. Also noticed that Morphe setting spray she lorved was still the one in the 2020 Christmas packaging, lorves it that moch she can’t use it op in that time.

Reactions: 13
I’ll count my make up:
Face
1 CC cream
1 BB Cream
1 Foundation
2 concealers (one under eye, one regular)
1 cloud paint
1 bronzer
1 highlight
1 loose powder
1 pressed powder
1 setting spray

Eyes
1 eyeshadow primer
3 eyeshadow pallets (one smokey, one glitters/shimmers, one for everyday)
2 eyeliner (one liquid, one pencil)
2 mascara

Lips
2 lip liners
1 tinted lip balm
4 lipsticks

Apart from the non-everyday eyeshadow and a couple of my lipsticks which are more going out shades, it all fits into one, small bag.

And that’s more than most of my friends.
Generally I have one of each item and when it is used up I decide if I enjoyed it and repurchase as required.

My kids would die of shame if I counted out my manky make up on YouTube. Especially because she acts like it is some kind of revelation and some kind of massive discovery moment.

Khila, you have too much gone off and stinking, dirty make up. Even post clear out.

No one cares, no one sees you as the font of make up advice, so they are not going to come to you to ask for comparisons or reviews of items which were launched in 2017.

I can understand having stocks of make up if you are a make up artist or if you have made a career of YouTube and people often come to you for advice - Emily Noel style.
But NO ONE has done that with you since about 2016.

Get a full time job and stop embarrassing yourself on the internet. Or not, it’s great comedy.

• Haha
Jessica Braun just uploaded a makeup declutter. I remember Mik kept talking about her a few years ago, which made me wonder if Jessica mentioned the declutter while she was filming it and if this is what inspired Mik.
I subscribe to Jessica and she films her (really well done) declutters the same way on a (immaculate) carpet /rOg and uses the word “toss” when saying what she will bin and guess who used the word toss in her video? Hilarious. She is incapable of a unique idea.

Reactions: 7
She could easily just Chuck it all away and start again, it would give her the same fix she’s looking for. Start a fresh aka use something up and then repurchase or try something else. She would benefit from that massively but nah she can’t just admit she can’t do a project pan and do something “radical”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.