Mikhila McDaid #14 Jabbing at prodacts with her dirty nails then wonders why her engagement fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her last three thumbnails, it looks like she took loads of photos of herself in the khaki top looking surprised. Thought I'd give the Primark vlog a try, I enjoyed how much time she spent grabbing at the gusset of some shape wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by her last three thumbnails, it looks like she took loads of photos of herself in the khaki top looking surprised. Thought I'd give the Primark vlog a try, I enjoyed how much time she spent grabbing at the gusset of some shape wear.
It's just so lazy isn't it

Reactions: 5
tne way she was grabbing it actually made me laugh lol

Reactions: 3
Surely you mean gOsset 🤣 how many times have we heard the press stud no thigh gap story

Reactions: 6
That gusset fumbler is cracking me up.

How is it difficult to understand that the width of the gusset has little to do with a thigh gap and more to do with the lady junk?

Grim to think someone is going to buy something she has fiddled with intimately for 50 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So, she's done a short video (guessing there's also a reel and tiktok of this too) trying on the 4/ 5 items from Primark. Then she's uploaded it as a long format video too, and you can see each item in the thumbnail so you don't need to even watch it.
---

Oh, and she showed all of the items in the come shop with me/ vlog at the weekend as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is your 2 minute warning. She's got a short torso. Off to measure my torso to see if I'm short or long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So, she's done a short video (guessing there's also a reel and tiktok of this too) trying on the 4/ 5 items from Primark. Then she's uploaded it as a long format video too, and you can see each item in the thumbnail so you don't need to even watch it.
---

Oh, and she showed all of the items in the come shop with me/ vlog at the weekend as well.
I thought this too! She has showed them in shorts, reels and a vlog, what is enticing a viewer to watch another video of her tacky haul?
How can she have been doing this for SO long and not learner anything about the very basics of marketing?

On another note, I wonder if she still has many of her higher end designer purchases?
They were a tit buy, I would never look at her and the way she dresses and think of anything other than DH Gate.

I thought this too! She has showed them in shorts, reels and a vlog, what is enticing a viewer to watch another video of her tacky haul?
How can she have been doing this for SO long and not learner anything about the very basics of marketing?

On another note, I wonder if she still has many of her higher end designer purchases?
They were a tit buy, I would never look at her and the way she dresses and think of anything other than DH Gate.
I think she has flogged her bags. Part of her fav thing about the ikea showroom cloffice was having the bags on show in the background and now they have magically disappeared from videos / mentions / outfit posts. All we see is the mini Chanel square and the ugly Louis monstrosities she’s aged with baby wipes and left out in the sun

• Haha
i wonder if she sold the bags so she can go back to spending? she really didnt buy much for like 2 years and we speculated on here that she was back in debt or lee said something.

Reactions: 4
Did she sell all those horrible Rebecca Minkoff ones which she lost her head about circa 2017? They were foul.

• Haha
She’s a funny looking thing isn’t she, dunno why she loves herself so much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.